+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP PIU INELIGIBILITY

cathy40

Jul 7, 2021
Hello Friends.

My Timeline:

NOC 1311
SINP Submitted 21 November 2019
Got to know that my file is in PIU by May 2020.

Looks like its taking 3 years for them to send query (as per Patel PP) on PIU files.. please share when you all received emails from PIU team after submitting your profile ? Please help with any information which can help us..
Any update on your file

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry to say that If it’s given that you are suspended or banned to put application again for 2 years, yes, SINP has put a ban on you for years!

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone explain PIU Ineligiblity??
Does it mean Ban from using SINP program for 2 years or using IRCC Program as well??
I am sorry to say that If it’s given that you are suspended or banned to put application again for 2 years, yes, SINP has put a ban on you for years!

Nester4u

Dec 22, 2022
What were reasons for going to PIU.
They said they have plans to believe that misrepresentation may have occurred or applicant provided false declaration in application. That they might give either PFL after investigation or the application returns to regular processing of findings are not substantiated . I’m confused at this stage. On my portal, the application is showing IN PROCESS. I just hope I come out of this. Are you in PIU too?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They said they have plans to believe that misrepresentation may have occurred or applicant provided false declaration in application. That they might give either PFL after investigation or the application returns to regular processing of findings are not substantiated . I’m confused at this stage. On my portal, the application is showing IN PROCESS. I just hope I come out of this. Are you in PIU too?
No I am not. But if it goes to PIU it is usually because officers believe you provided false document (funds, NOC doesn’t match education etc.).

ammandaar

Feb 26, 2023
I have recently learnt that my case is in PIU. I am enrolled for SINPP. I used an agent and he did not disclose the facts for last two years! He always used to say that the file is in process!

Only now, i came to know that the file is in PIU. After learning the possible downside, I am really concerned that what information has he submitted on my behalf and where can it go wrong? Feeling helpless.