+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP PIU INELIGIBILITY

adnaniqbal

Jul 21, 2016
Can anyone explain PIU Ineligiblity??
Does it mean Ban from using SINP program for 2 years or using IRCC Program as well??

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Have you got any letter regarding this??? because my case is also in piu since one year but no response. If you got any response then pl. clarifiy how many months after you got it and what they written. it will help all of us thoes are in piu. thanks

adnaniqbal

Jul 21, 2016
Have you got any letter regarding this??? because my case is also in piu since one year but no response. If you got any response then pl. clarifiy how many months after you got it and what they written. it will help all of us thoes are in piu. thanks
It took more than 2 years for them to respond me and i got suspended using SINP Program for 2 years for not satisfying them about my work experience.

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Once your file gone to piu, ever they sent you any mail to explain anything or asked any document s. If they ask you any thing then what it was, and whether you replied to that. It may be that you forget to reply them or you couldn't satisfy them with your reply. Your suspension is only to use sinp or Canadian federal application also. Can you share your time line.

adnaniqbal

Jul 21, 2016
Once your file gone to piu, ever they sent you any mail to explain anything or asked any document s. If they ask you any thing then what it was, and whether you replied to that. It may be that you forget to reply them or you couldn't satisfy them with your reply. Your suspension is only to use Sinp or Canadian federal application also. Can you share your time line.
i submitted my application in OCTOBER 2017 and my file was moved to PIU. I received email after 2 months that my file is in PIU and will take indefinite time and if they have any concerns they will contact. They sent me email in October 2019 to clarify few concerns about my work experience and reply them in 7 days. I replied with explanation but unfortunately couldn't satisfy them and they sent me email Nov 2019 that my answer could not satisfy their concerns and i am suspended for 2 years using SINP program and file is PIU Ineligible.
Now i want to know if i am suspended of applying only in SINP or in Federal as well.......

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Thanks for reply. Although it is very unfortunate that your application is declared ineligible after 2 years but what I geather from your reply, it seems you are only banned for using sinp program but I can tell you this thing clearely if you can share with me what actually they written you. You can send me only the portion of that letter, avoiding sending your personal details. Moreover I request you if you can share me sinp letter regarding your job experience because I have also same issue with them. Thanks

Reactions: mabakar25274

adnaniqbal

Jul 21, 2016
Thanks for reply. Although it is very unfortunate that your application is declared ineligible after 2 years but what I geather from your reply, it seems you are only banned for using sinp program but I can tell you this thing clearely if you can share with me what actually they written you. You can send me only the portion of that letter, avoiding sending your personal details. Moreover I request you if you can share me sinp letter regarding your job experience because I have also same issue with them. Thanks
As a result, your application has been deemed ineligible by the Program Integrity Unit and you are suspended from the use of any SINP programs and services for two (2) years. Please note that this suspension also applies to any accompanying family members listed on your application and you are not eligible for a secondary review. Misrepresentation is against immigration law in Canada. Information on any misrepresentation in your application may be shared with the federal government represented by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). If you have any questions regarding this letter, please contact the Program Integrity Unit by email at immigration.programintegrity@gov.sk.ca

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
It seems to me that you are only banned for using only for SINP program for 2 years because if misrepersentation happen in federal stage they banned for 5 years. You may apply for federal visa but they are going to be very strict on your case particularly on job experience aspect.
Can you please share me the letter, hiding your personal details, which you received from sinp regarding documents and details they ask for job experience and also what details you provided to satisfy them.
In case you want to apply for federal visa, you must be sure that they may check your document by visiting the authority who issued them. If you cross it, it will good for every body who is in piu but if you fail you will be banned for 5 years.
I may suggest you whether you apply or not if you share me all the details which asked sinp about your job experience and what was your reply to that.

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I suddenly got an email from the PIU (June 2018 1122 NOC intake, June 2019 Rejection for Work experience letter/mismatch issue, July 2018 appeal filed) requesting Employer Reference letter and proof of salary which was already in order now so I replied to them today. But, after I filed my appeal, I had accepted an arranged job offer in Ontario for which I am still due to travel in Sep on work visa. But, now my worry is that as I had not informed SINP proactively that I have accepted a job in Ontario, so can this change their opinion to give me a PNP nomination even if now they find docs are in order Or can it conflict with my work permit in anyways? I am concerned that I don't end up jeopardizing what I have in hand as ultimately the goal is to get PR whether in SK or ON. Also, no where it is mentioned that one cannot take any job offer in any other province during the application processing.

Can someone advise if I should inform SINP about this job which I accepted while waiting for the decision to gain some Canadian experience in some letter of explanation or some general communication through intent to stay in SK? And, will I still remain eligible to accept a nomination from SINP while I am on a work permit in Ontario?

Lastly, how long do you think they can take after I have responded to their query today?

Birat11

Apr 16, 2021
Hello,

I got an email from SINP asking explanations (I hd created a profile using different Noc while I was learning)
I am interested to other province now.
Can anyone please tell me what happens if i dont reply that email? (since I no longer work at same place too. )

Or is it possible to withdraw my application at this stage? What would be the consequences of that???
Thank you in advance

Patel PP

Aug 8, 2018
Hello Friends,

My timeline

1st Jan 2018 file was submitted with NOC 0124
1st ADR on 22nd May 2018 then that ADR I have responded on 4th June 2018.
My file was transferred in PIU on July 2018.
1st email I got from PIU on 15th April 2021 and asking some more explanation and documents so that I have responded on 24th April 2021 till today there is no update and my status is still showing In Process.

Now till what time I need to wait and get response from PIU? its already 10 days gone to query responded to PIU.

rohitagr2

Jun 14, 2019
Hello Friends.

My Timeline:

NOC 1311
SINP Submitted 21 November 2019
Got to know that my file is in PIU by May 2020.

Looks like its taking 3 years for them to send query (as per Patel PP) on PIU files.. please share when you all received emails from PIU team after submitting your profile ? Please help with any information which can help us..

Patel PP

Aug 8, 2018
Hello Friends.

My Timeline:

NOC 1311
SINP Submitted 21 November 2019
Got to know that my file is in PIU by May 2020.

Looks like its taking 3 years for them to send query (as per Patel PP) on PIU files.. please share when you all received emails from PIU team after submitting your profile ? Please help with any information which can help us..
Bro 1st PIU email I got on 15th April 2021 and same I responded on 24th April 2021.