+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - NOC in demand - work experience vs education.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
@ashuindian Thanks for all your prompt feedback here.
Please my question is on work experience vs Noc. I have a 10years experience in noc1311 but for 2years now I'm a supervisor so my noc now is 1212 or 0122, however I still perform a few functions as 1311 but now as a supervisor both are from the same organisation and same department. My reference captured it this way. My challenge is this, which noc do I claim? Basically, I cannot perform the supervisory noc without having the 1311 experience. So I was wondering if you could help me with this decision. Can I claim 10 years with the supervisory noc?
10 years experience with NOC 1311.

oppj

Sep 27, 2018
I wonder if my SINP-OID paper based application submitted on 21/10/19 after my IELTS expired on 30/09/19 can be rejected by IRCC? Besides, I am yet to receive an AOR acknowlegement of receipt since 21/10/19 when my application was submitted to IRCC.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I wonder if my SINP-OID paper based application submitted on 21/10/19 after my IELTS expired on 30/09/19 can be rejected by IRCC? Besides, I am yet to receive an AOR acknowlegement of receipt since 21/10/19 when my application was submitted to IRCC.
Yes. It has already rejected. Didn't you get your application back yet. They send it to ordinary post with cheapest available option.

ahmedeid

Jan 16, 2020
i have a question my score is 61 and i dont have EE profile. i have a bachelor degree so if i obtained a diploma they will give me extra points for the diploma also plus the points i had for my bachelors degree or they will only give me points for my bachelor and thats it??

Ferdys_classics

Aug 13, 2019
Hello all.,

Please i want to verify if some whose eca as been classed as a professional degree required to practice in a licensed profession can obtain points in masters/phd section of sinp.

Clarification on this will be appreciated.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hello seniors, I need an advice on NOC code. I have created SINP EOI profile with NOC 2281 - Computer network technician and have Masters in Information Technology.

Can anyone confirm if this NOC code will be acceptable under my degree or field of study. I have read about various posts which has now confused me on this subject.

Please help!!!

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
@ashuindian : Please help on the below query

I have been into online services and Application/software sales for around 10 Years. I have done BA (Bechelors of Arts, 2008) and EMBA(1 year program, 2013) in Marketing management but studied sales and distribution also as a subject. Since we do not have any sales on MBA here.

Now, I am choosing 6221 as that is close to my role and going to submit SINP EOI, but my only concern is if that NOC goes with my education or not.

Would SINP reject my application? I think no as my education is not totally away from my profession. Please share your expert comments.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020

I have been into online services and Application/software sales for around 10 Years. I have done BA (Bechelors of Arts, 2008) and EMBA(1 year program, 2013) in Marketing management but studied sales and distribution also as a subject. Since we do not have any sales on MBA here.

Now, I am choosing 6221 as that is close to my role and going to submit SINP EOI, but my only concern is if that NOC goes with my education or not.

Would SINP reject my application? I think no as my education is not totally away from my profession. Please share your expert comments.

in my opinion, this NOC states below, which means you don't even need any academic degree to be eligible for this occupation.

Employment requirements
  • A university degree or college diploma in a program related to the product or service is usually required

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Thanks @cybertruck !

I too agree with your views as MBA is the closest and appropriate one with Sales or BD roles. However, I am only worried as SINP is very strict as far as I read about them toward NOC and education relevancy. I am selling online application and service, which do not require a technical degree as such but training and apprenticeship. I am going to cliam 6221 (software sales) and got ECA as masters (MBA).

Please see and share if there could be any issue

Reactions: cybertruck
Sep 3, 2020

Hi Ashuindian, I am in similar situation as you.
I have NOC 6221 (Technical Sales) and I have ECA as MBA.

Will they raise a concern that my education is MBA (Non Technical) and I am claiming 6221 (Technical Sales).

Will this be an issue?

What is your status of the application?

himanshu1986

Jul 2, 2017
india
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Guys, Need help

They require experience letter including job duties and responsibilities. In India, We don't get to see job duties and responsibilities in experience letter. In offer letter also its job title only and doesn't mention details about job duties and responsibilities.

Any suggestions ?

Reactions: tausif_asif

G.Ben

Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I have a B.sc in Economics Education and a master in Economics. I am applying for NOC 1221 where I have had 9 years of experience. Do I stand a chance of being nominated with my combination.

mdaj

May 18, 2020
I have close to 13 years of experience as noc 0213 but I did my masters in business administration in 2012 before that I was bachelor in science. Can I claim full 13 years of experience or experience after my master degree only ? Please suggest

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi Guys,
Need valuable advise on my below SINP file :

SINP EE file - Previous applied NOC - 0601 as I have "Sales Manager designation" for 4 companies (India and UAE).
Education : Masters in Science.
SINP outcome - File Ineligible due to NOC mismatch with an education.

Current Status : Received SINP EE ITA under NOC - 6221

To my knowledge, I was misguided to keep NOC - 0601. Further, now as I found that my education ( Masters in Science - Microbiology) matches all my job duties for NOC - 6221, I reselected NOC - 6221 and got an ITA today under SINP EE at 82 points.

Below are my questions :

1) Any other documentation required to submit as supporting document to clarify on my wrong selection of NOC ?
2) As my job description in all 4 jobs covers the duties related to NOC -6221, I will not be altering any Reference letters and submit as it were. Will that be ok ?

I really really appreciate your valuable answers.

Good Luck to every one

Regards,
ManTri.

Dec 9, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Trust all of you are doing well,

This thread has been very informative, I am also having a similar situation

A: Education & Training
When I started my immigration process in 2018 As per CIC Website (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1068&top=29) based on which I understood only to evaluate the highest qualification hence I submitted only evaluation for my B.A and M.S.W to ICAS for Evaluation and got my report by 2020 as master’s degree (Taught) File Number 18120525 IMM. However, I noticed when it comes to SINP every qualification is to be assessed and must match the NOC and work experience, So I submitted my PGDHRM also evaluated from WES to suffice this requirement and to have a faster response, this has resulted in me having 2 evaluation reports and I have enclosed both the reports.
As per the requirements my NOC (1121 & 1223) Educational qualification requirement, A university degree or college diploma in human resources management or a related field, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology – My Educational background for Bachelor of Arts main course of study includes (Philosophy, General Psychology & Sociology) and Master of Social Work has the main course of study includes (Human Development, Psychology, Counselling and Behavioural Intervention), both courses have very strong Psychology base.

Hence, I believe this suffices the requirement to have a degree in the related field i.e., Psychology.

Further in addition I have completed an HR Program (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management) in 2007 to gain required HR subject knowledge as per the NOC - Completion of a professional development program in human resources administration is required.

I have also planned to begin CHRP upon arrival in Canada.

Will the above justify the requirement of SINP, can someone advise thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhinandhan