+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - NOC in demand - work experience vs education.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Everyone,

Trust all of you are doing well,

This thread has been very informative, I am also having a similar situation

A: Education & Training
When I started my immigration process in 2018 As per CIC Website (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1068&top=29) based on which I understood only to evaluate the highest qualification hence I submitted only evaluation for my B.A and M.S.W to ICAS for Evaluation and got my report by 2020 as master’s degree (Taught) File Number 18120525 IMM. However, I noticed when it comes to SINP every qualification is to be assessed and must match the NOC and work experience, So I submitted my PGDHRM also evaluated from WES to suffice this requirement and to have a faster response, this has resulted in me having 2 evaluation reports and I have enclosed both the reports.
As per the requirements my NOC (1121 & 1223) Educational qualification requirement, A university degree or college diploma in human resources management or a related field, such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology – My Educational background for Bachelor of Arts main course of study includes (Philosophy, General Psychology & Sociology) and Master of Social Work has the main course of study includes (Human Development, Psychology, Counselling and Behavioural Intervention), both courses have very strong Psychology base.

Hence, I believe this suffices the requirement to have a degree in the related field i.e., Psychology.

Further in addition I have completed an HR Program (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management) in 2007 to gain required HR subject knowledge as per the NOC - Completion of a professional development program in human resources administration is required.

I have also planned to begin CHRP upon arrival in Canada.

Will the above justify the requirement of SINP, can someone advise thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhinandhan
NOC 1121 is better.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks Ashu, I appreciate your response, as I have 2 ECA document one Masters equivalency of MSW and second Post Graduate Diploma equivalency of PGDHRM, this is experience related where can I submit like Kamran mentioned.

Can you please advise?
Enclose all your ECA Reports with application. You will get 24 points for your Masters degree in Education section. This is only for your highest educational qualification points. No need to highest education match with intended NOC or Job experience.

Dec 9, 2018
Enclose all your ECA Reports with application. You will get 24 points for your Masters degree in Education section. This is only for your highest educational qualification points. No need to highest education match with intended NOC or Job experience.
Thank you very much for your clarification this helps a lot

virendera84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,
I have one query. Please suggest or advise if possible.
I have completed by B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering in 2006 and after that I have worked for 2.5 years. Later I have completed my MBA - Finance & Marketing in 2011 and I have been working since Mar 2012 in purchasing profile and my NOC details are given as below :
Mar 2012 to Jan 2015 - NOC 1225 - Purchasing Agents & offices
Jan 2015 to Till Date - NPC 0113 - Purchasing Managers

I have entered NOC 0113 in the my SINP profile and total experience of 8 Years. ( 9 years will be in March 2021).

Please let me know whether I can consider 8 years of Exp and I have to just consider the experience of current NOC - 0113.
Please suggest and advise.

Thanks in advance.

Dec 9, 2018
Hi Ashu, thank you very much for your help I did receive the Nomination from Saskatchewan appreciate all your guidance..

Andrew Dairo

Apr 10, 2021
@ashuindian and others.

I saw how you provide input to people's question on SINP forum.I am in a dilemma on crossing NOC.
I have a BSc in Computer Engineering and also a 2 year Diploma in Computer Science.I have WES to demonstrate this.
My work experience cut across NOCs 2171,2282 & 2281.
I am also awaiting my CIPS licence.
I recently saw a disturbing remark on SINP license requirement that "Computer Science Engineering programs will not be considered for 2173,2174,2175" though I'm not applying for any of those NOCs, yet I am worried coz I studied "an Engineering course" which requires a APEGS licence.
I have never practice as a computer engineer, my work is around 2171,2281 & 2282 and I can get work reference letter to support those NOCs.I am in the EE pool and have 66 points on EOI with 2171.My qtn are as follows
(1)2281 & 2282 are constant on the list of those being invited for SINP while 2171 was not in the past two list of invited NOCs, .How was ur experience using 2282(ur academic background, did u submit any licence)
(2) What do you think about me studying Computer Engineering and using 2282/2281(I am thinking of changing to 2282 or 2281.
(3)Any other advice pls
@Makind, how did it go? Did you get the nomination?

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
I need URGENT help regarding my SINP Application. Anyone, Please Help.

I got ITA on 24th March and the last date of submitting the application is 23rd May.
But my present IELTS certificate will expire on 7th July.
I booked for a new test on 24 April so that I can attach the new IELTS certificate while submitting my application.
But due to Covid-19 Lockdown, I may not be able to take the test on time and get the certificate before 23rd May.

My Question IS: If I submit my application with the present certificate (which will expire on 7th July) will that be a problem?
Will they close my application after the certificate expires?

Note: I will submit my new IELTS certificate as soon as I take the test and get the certificate.

Ahmad Almuhyi

Jun 2, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm a medical school graduate, and I have worked since I was a student as a full time medical assistant noc 1243 in private clinics, and after graduation although,I have worked as a full time resident doctor I continued to work as a medical assistant.
Total years of experience since I was a student is 10 years. Can I apply for saskatchewan pnp noc 1243 even though, my education is medical doctor.
And if that is possible, I can only have references letter from the clinics is that enough?
Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm a medical school graduate, and I have worked since I was a student as a full time medical assistant noc 1243 in private clinics, and after graduation although,I have worked as a full time resident doctor I continued to work as a medical assistant.
Total years of experience since I was a student is 10 years. Can I apply for saskatchewan pnp noc 1243 even though, my education is medical doctor.
And if that is possible, I can only have references letter from the clinics is that enough?
Thank you.
What is your ECA equivalent to? That is a big red flag and not usually accepted through SINP. NOC 1243 requires high school and a one or two year diploma for medical secretaries. SINP know that you are a medical graduate trying to chose an eligible NOC. You are over qualified and your education doesn’t match your NOC.

Ahmad Almuhyi

Jun 2, 2018
What is your ECA equivalent to? That is a big red flag and not usually accepted through SINP. NOC 1243 requires high school and a one or two year diploma for medical secretaries. SINP know that you are a medical graduate trying to chose an eligible NOC. You are over qualified and your education doesn’t match your NOC.
ECA Medical doctor
it is really common in my country for resident doctors to work as medical assistant or pharmaceutical rep because, the salaries for resident doctors is low

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ECA Medical doctor
it is really common in my country for resident doctors to work as medical assistant or pharmaceutical rep because, the salaries for resident doctors is low
But your ECA states medical doctor. SINP rules state that your education must match the NOC. NOC 1243 requires only a high school diploma. You can apply but expect a review as you are over qualified for the NOC.

Andrew Dairo

Apr 10, 2021
@Natugrl,
Can you advise me here too?
I'm a Computer Engineering grad. My concern is - my work experience/responsibilities are under NOC 2282 - User Support Techicians, which its academic requirement is computer Science/programming. Will this be an issue, considering my first degree being in computer engineering?