+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sinp_hiten

Oct 7, 2019
India
Dear, unfortunately you may not. If you are creating an EOI, you will be able to read the guidance. As per it, points are given for recent past 10 years, not the cumulative.
Even if I was studying in between ?? Because as per them it means that not a single day should be spend without work in last 10 years without even a one day gap. Is there no consideration from SINP otherwise??

tibrah

Nov 3, 2019
Hello. Is it true one's education must match the NOC submitted for SNIP? if true, I aqcuired my degree in 2014 while I started the job which matches my NOC in 2012, so my claim of 7years work experience, is it correct?

sinp_hiten

Oct 7, 2019
India
Hello. Is it true one's education must match the NOC submitted for SNIP? if true, I aqcuired my degree in 2014 while I started the job which matches my NOC in 2012, so my claim of 7years work experience, is it correct?
Bro.. the work experience should match the NOC .. it's compulsory. But if you acheived Atleast diploma before 2012 then you can claim the points. The way they have designed th score grid.. I guess lot of talent will be staying out of the pool. The message this requirement conveys is you need to just keep on doing robotic stuff without trying new things.

tibrah

Nov 3, 2019
Bro.. the work experience should match the NOC .. it's compulsory. But if you acheived Atleast diploma before 2012 then you can claim the points. The way they have designed th score grid.. I guess lot of talent will be staying out of the pool. The message this requirement conveys is you need to just keep on doing robotic stuff without trying new things.
thanks

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Even if I was studying in between ?? Because as per them it means that not a single day should be spend without work in last 10 years without even a one day gap. Is there no consideration from SINP otherwise??
the work experience should be in continuous. It is near to impossible that you have continuous work experience without a gap of one day because when you switch jobs you may need to relocate and will have some days of gap. I think they understand this situation.

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. You need to submit notarized translation of all documents that are not I either English or French.

You also need to take language test as well.
Thank you. I have all of these. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. I have a few more questions...

1. Where do I find infomation about part 2 of the application? once I finish part 2, can I go back to first part?
2. Does the work experience necessarily need to be full time?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Thank you. I have all of these. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. I have a few more questions...

1. Where do I find infomation about part 2 of the application? once I finish part 2, can I go back to first part?
2. Does the work experience necessarily need to be full time?
Don't know the answer to the 1st question, but as for work experience it must be full-time.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
I don't think this is how it works. You are right about the first part, one can only claim work experience in the preceding 10 years, not beyond that. However, it's not, according to my understanding, that the time span of each job must be rounded down, but the total accumulated work experience much is rounded down. Please if anyone disagrees please respond. So, per the work experience table, as of today the applicant has a total of

(Op seems to have counting issues, hence I corrected the number months, worked, during each period)
27-06-2006 30-09-2007 (0) -
18-01-2011 31-05-2013 (28.0 Months) -
13-06-2013 31-05-2015 (23.5 Months) -
01-08-2015 31-12-2015 (5.0 Months) -
01-01-2016 15-07-19 (42.5 Months)

(a) 6.5 months + 5 months + 42.5 months = 54 months -> rounded down to 4 years in the most recent 5 years
(b) 28 months + 4.5 months = 32.5 months -> rounded down to 2 years in the preceding 5 years

= 8 points + 2 points = 10 points

The reason I argue it must be this way is that SINP clearly talks about sub-year long work experiences and that they count. If each individual work experience has to be rounded down then there should not be a mention of work experience lasting less than a year.

Unfortunately no. Looks like you will have the following
27-06-2006 30-09-2007 (15 Months) - 0 years
18-01-2011 31-05-2013 (28.5 Months) - 2 years, i.e. 24 months
13-06-2013 31-05-2015 (23.5 Months) - 1 year, i.e. 12 months
01-08-2015 31-12-2015 (5 5 Months) - 0 years
01-01-2016 15-07-19 (42.5 Months) - 3 years, i.e. 36 months

As I read somewhere you need to round down your work experience and not round up.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
That is total nonsense. Please do not spread false information. Whether SINP requires education to match with the claimed NOC totally depends on the description of the NOC and depends on their discretion. Nowhere does it say that every education must match with the NOC on the SINP website. Some NOCs state the xyz education IS mandatory, some say "MAY BE" mandatory, others do not require specific education. I have heard of applicants who trained in mechanical engineering and later worked in computer science as developers without a CS degree and 2174 NOC and their application was processed and approved. Hence your blanket statement is false.

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Where does it say the work experience should be continuous? I have not seen any such claim on SINP's website. Please point to the link and section.

the work experience should be in continuous. It is near to impossible that you have continuous work experience without a gap of one day because when you switch jobs you may need to relocate and will have some days of gap. I think they understand this situation.

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Please someone should explain to me better, I have a degree in biochemistry but I am a baker with 4 years of experience (working part time and schooling also) what do you think guys, is part time jobs not allowed??

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Please someone should explain to me better, I have a degree in biochemistry but I am a baker with 4 years of experience (working part time and schooling also) what do you think guys, is part time jobs not allowed??
Unfortunately no.