+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Ashu ji,

Hope u r doing good. I need some advice from u. Can I apply SINP EE and SINP OID at the same time? I have already filled SINP OID but was not aware of the time for it to get PR as compared to SINP EE. Is that okay to file both. If any complications, please share ur valuable input.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashu ji,

Hope u r doing good. I need some advice from u. Can I apply SINP EE and SINP OID at the same time? I have already filled SINP OID but was not aware of the time for it to get PR as compared to SINP EE. Is that okay to file both. If any complications, please share ur valuable input.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
No. Only One application at a time.

CanSasks

Oct 4, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
@ashuindian,

Sorry to bug you with my questions. What could be the cause of disappearance and reappearance of invoice tab without any request or communication? Should I brace up for a long processing tme?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi Ashu, hope you are doing fine. I have been out of this forum for such a long time as I choose to go for secondary review for my Sep 2017 application. Couple of days back I got mail from them asking to submit the POF for the period SEP to DEC 2017 and my latest IELTS. I gave them the POF and have scheduled the computer delivered test in a couple of days time.

I have 2 questions for you.
1) Any idea on how long does it take to get the results for computer delivered tests? Is it quicker than the routine test?
2) I had 2 extra points for my age factor 2 years back [2017]. Will that point be considered or the current age points only will be taken?

arch.ramy

Jun 8, 2018
I created my profile at OASIS on 8 Jun 2018. I didn’t submit an EOI because my NOC was removed.
A week ago I cancelled my EOI and submitted a new one after they expanded the OID list.

Now my EOI Expiry Date is 3 Apr 2020.

Is this normal? Should I submit a new one?

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Get a translation from anyone. Then put his affidavit together (Called Translator affidavit). You can find the format for affidavit in SINP website.
If your any document other then English, then u provide translation of that. So you have to attach that translator's affidavit
Search any person of your touch (Not Relative) and Translate your all Non-English documents yourself and take Printouts. Write the document name on upper side in English, on the photocopy of the document (Ex. Birth Certificate Lovisha) and mark it "A", then write on the page Translation of document as (Ex. Translation of Birth Certificate of Lovisha) and Mark it "B". In "B", add this matter also in any space, (Ex. Birth Certificate Lovisha, Translated by me .........Sign.... Name ......Date .............). Prepare it To sign by translator and write their name, date. Now go to nearby Notary shop/office and notarized these both documents. Now Lovisha's Birth certificate completed. Repeat this procedure for all needed documents.
For Translator Affidavit, format provided in SINP Application guide. Type it on Rs. 50 Stamp Paper (ask Notary for affidavit) and to sign and prepare by your translator. Now this is your Translator's Affidavit. Attach this with all translation papers, merge it with PDF with all translated and merged documents.
I can''t understand properly your second question. ECA is not necessary in any stage for OID category.
Thank you for detailed answer. Looks like I may not be able to do that, since it requires not only translator's affidavit and signature, but also notary's signature. However, in Azerbaijan notaries have their own affidavit forms approved by the government.

Basically the translator simply states that he/she has translated this document from Language X into English.

Afterwards, notary puts his/her government approved affidavit form/text and certifies translation.

Do you think document in such form will be refused?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashu, hope you are doing fine. I have been out of this forum for such a long time as I choose to go for secondary review for my Sep 2017 application. Couple of days back I got mail from them asking to submit the POF for the period SEP to DEC 2017 and my latest IELTS. I gave them the POF and have scheduled the computer delivered test in a couple of days time.

I have 2 questions for you.
1) Any idea on how long does it take to get the results for computer delivered tests? Is it quicker than the routine test?
2) I had 2 extra points for my age factor 2 years back [2017]. Will that point be considered or the current age points only will be taken?
Congratulations in advance. How are you?
In 5-6 days you will get result.
It is review, so everything on the basis of Ojd application 2017.
Best of luck. I think u will get Nomination in a month.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/paper-delivered-vs-computer-delivered-ielts-test-in-india.572181/page-2

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
I have submitted EOI for SINP on OASIS. My score is 66. My NOC is 2141. Last draw lowest score was 68. Is there any chance for upcoming draw?

prestige86

Oct 5, 2019
Guys please WHICH ADDRESS can i send my official transcript from WES as my school has refused to give me official transcript?

Any physical address or email address?

Please advise me accordingly

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Congratulations in advance. How are you?
In 5-6 days you will get result.
It is review, so everything on the basis of Ojd application 2017.
Best of luck. I think u will get Nomination in a month.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/paper-delivered-vs-computer-delivered-ielts-test-in-india.572181/page-2
Thanks for your wishes. It all depends on my IELTS result. Need to get full 24 points in language to get selected.

"It is review, so everything on the basis of Ojd application 2017" - Do you mean to say that the age points will be as of 2017 and not the current one?

Tarun1986

Oct 5, 2019
Can anyone tell me, if my employer has SHUT the business, how can I prove my NOC, i just have experience letter from them.

Is it mandatory to provide roles and responsibility letters on company letterhead?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for your wishes. It all depends on my IELTS result. Need to get full 24 points in language to get selected.

"It is review, so everything on the basis of Ojd application 2017" - Do you mean to say that the age points will be as of 2017 and not the current one?
How can u show 24 points for language skill, ?
20 points are the maximum score for that.
Most probably, yes, they will asess you on the basis of old application. That's why they asked about old POF for Sept. To Dec. 2017
They need only latest language result.
Are you SINP EE applicant?

Last edited:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Can anyone tell me, if my employer has SHUT the business, how can I prove my NOC, i just have experience letter from them.

Is it mandatory to provide roles and responsibility letters on company letterhead?
Yes , you have to add Roles and responsibilities in your Experience certificate. Read below mentioned thread, they are very useful
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-documents-to-support-work-experience-proof.486823/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-ineligible-as-unverifiable-work-experience.548277/

Last edited:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Thanks for the reply, but currently SNIP saya that the reference latter must be on the official letter head. My Ex Manager nithar have access to the letter head nor have old company’s email id. Mac he can share it from his personal id.

will that be acceptable?
These are some related lunks, read them please
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer.397796/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-documents-to-support-work-experience-proof.486823/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-ineligible-as-unverifiable-work-experience.548277/

Last edited: