Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Please let me know what information to include while making bank manager letter? Iam planning to prepare all documents today, so please rply.
Only amount related and holding period with account number and name.
Manager will do it easily.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I reieved any email stating to pay the fees and submit the required documents before 60 days to process the application
So you haven't got nomination. Even you haven't submitted applicatio yet. Now you are preparing for application submission.

santaguy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I got an ITA for SINP. My NOC is 2173 which require a licence. Now, CIPS takes more than 10 months to provide a letter/certification. Can I submit the application before getting the CISP certification?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I got an ITA for SINP. My NOC is 2173 which require a licence. Now, CIPS takes more than 10 months to provide a letter/certification. Can I submit the application before getting the CISP certification?
Yes. They will hold your nomination till you get license.

gharshil

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
I've tried more than once. but every time they just sent me an equal automated answer. Once they said all engineers should go with APEGS. the other time they told me that if my noc is an engineering noc I should go with APEGS. so they have just made me more confused.
NOC 2173 has two occupations listed

1.Software Engineer-In the books of SINP,Apply to this if you have bachelor of engineering degree.If Yes?then go for APEGS.It has no relations with what real world Software Developer carries out duties in their daily life and job responsibility . you can ask SINP professional about this. they will send you link which will redirect to common repository of listing where all common ICT job responsibilites are listed.and till now i havent found out any difference between Software Engineer and Software Designer(According to SINP)

2.Software Designer-Apply to this if you have Any other computer science degree than engineering.If Yes?then go for CIPS.

2175 is related to the web development part of ICT Occupations.and CIPS is related to this NOC.

sadratizhoush

Jul 21, 2018
Iran
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2019

1.Software Engineer-In the books of SINP,Apply to this if you have bachelor of engineering degree.If Yes?then go for APEGS.It has no relations with what real world Software Developer carries out duties in their daily life and job responsibility . you can ask SINP professional about this. they will send you link which will redirect to common repository of listing where all common ICT job responsibilites are listed.and till now i havent found out any difference between Software Engineer and Software Designer(According to SINP)

2.Software Designer-Apply to this if you have Any other computer science degree than engineering.If Yes?then go for CIPS.

2175 is related to the web development part of ICT Occupations.and CIPS is related to this NOC.

I guess applicants who have engineering degree cannot apply for 2175.
Because they've already said that it ia a must for applicants with an engineering degree to get certification from APEGS.

srini_reddy

May 16, 2018

M

Incase of masters still we need to get it

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
I have also reveived tha ITA from SINP asking to submit documents.
I have a few questions

1 -I applied on noc 2173. but on my federal EE profile I have put my NOC as 2174. Would this be a problem. Should I change the NOC in the fedeal EE to 2173 now.

2 - I have not applied for Apegs yet. I should start immediately. Can someone who has already applied help me how to start.

Thanks
ruka

gharshil

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
if you are planning to apply under 2173
I have Bsc general and Mca..so which one do opt for and will it valid for other province as well.. thanks
one of the reply from the SINP.it will help

"If you are a software designer and have a computer science degree, you must apply for licensure to CIPS. You must apply to CIPS through Route 1 (education plus experience). Your education and work experience must match. If you are a software designer and have an engineering degree, you must apply through APEGS because you have an engineering degree.

An applicant with an engineering education is eligible to work as a software designer; however, APEGS must determine that, not CIPS.

Please visit http://www.cips.ca/ for further information."