grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sivagin said:
Hi,

I have applied SINP EE on 4th Jan. But my EE applicaton is getting expired by April 1st. Will there be any problem if my EE expires before or after nomination,
Please help in this regards

Regards
Siva
If your ee profile expiry is very near and you don't' have nomination yet, inform SINP for the new ee profile. If nominated already, submit your CIC app (assuming you got invited) prior to expiration. If it's not feasible, then you have to create a new one

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SVSANTHU said:
Please help me to get ready for the next round.
What documents should be handy, while applying.
https://grayninjaguidetocanada.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/cic-preparation-submission-of-application/?iframe=true&theme_preview=true

Sivagin

Nov 5, 2016
Hi,

I cant create another EE profile until its expired correct ? So, I need to wait until April to do that.

Regards
Siva

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
From my observation about SINP EE and OID application is the fact that one should be aware of the time when the province start accepting applications and one is able to submit successfully with an application ID. its all about consistent follow up on the site, right timing and a bit of luck.

My assumption is if one can submit SINP EE when open with the right application forms and all other required prerequisites are met then once is half way done and successful submission of the application can be considered a milestone in the application process. This is my opinion and am open to further advice.

However, anyone with an idea on when SINP EE will open again based on last year's trend.

rupali786

Nov 16, 2016
SATURI said:
From my observation about SINP EE and OID application is the fact that one should be aware of the time when the province start accepting applications and one is able to submit successfully with an application ID. its all about consistent follow up on the site, right timing and a bit of luck.

My assumption is if one can submit SINP EE when open with the right application forms and all other required prerequisites are met then once is half way done and successful submission of the application can be considered a milestone in the application process. This is my opinion and am open to further advice.

However, anyone with an idea on when SINP EE will open again based on last year's trend.
You are absolutely right. Last year, it opened in May so it can open at same time as well in this year. I feel the pace is slow in the beginning of the year for whatsoever the reason may be.

goutamsingha

Jan 5, 2017
I need one emergency help.. I have created my application for SINP in EE subcategory. Should I use same application for SINP OID. Anyone please confirm.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
goutamsingha said:
I need one emergency help.. I have created my application for SINP in EE subcategory. Should I use same application for SINP OID. Anyone please confirm.
Better create new ID, u can create many accounts using same email address.

goutamsingha

Jan 5, 2017
ashuindian said:
Better create new ID, u can create many accounts using same email address.
Is there any difference between two accounts or I can mention same information for both the account..

Please suggest..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
goutamsingha said:
Is there any difference between two accounts or I can mention same information for both the account..

Please suggest..
Fill same information, they can telly any time. Canada is less populated country, only 4.50 crores, not like India 125 crores. So they can easily search.

goutamsingha

Jan 5, 2017
ashuindian said:
Fill same information, they can telly any time. Canada is less populated country, only 4.50 crores, not like India 125 crores. So they can easily search.
Thanks for the information. But my question is different. If I create two separate profile for EE and IOD.. is there any difference in two profile ? Any specific information I need to mention or skip for IOD application... As I have already created application EE..

D81sukhjit

Dec 7, 2016
hi i always miss the chance to submit my application because i always come to know when program closed . So could you add my no in your whatsup group so that i will aware when its open again my no is +919876543519

D81sukhjit

Dec 7, 2016
hi i always miss the chance to submit my application because i always come to know when program closed . So could you add my no in your whatsup group so that i will aware when its open again my no is +919876543519