13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
besbi07 said:
Ashu, from Nov 3 CIC never open your application? indeed it will take 3 months before they touch paper based appli.. :(
I just submitted mine on Jan 8 , expect it with them tomorrow...
based on the processing - AOR will be received only on April 08 (3 months) .. OMG...
Some lucky guys have got in 5 months too.

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
ashuindian said:
Actually they are very strict about job reference letter. Pof. And education related to intended occupation.about 90% rejection cases these are the main issues.
Hi Ashu,

Thanks for your help.

Can you please go through the below Job roles and responsibilities and help me understand whether these comes under NOC 2171 or not ?

Is NOC -2171 means a software Engineer who is not a team lead ?

• Good understanding of the full lifecycle implementation of SAP ISU- right from the conception stage to go-live and support activity.
• Conducting Business Requirement Workshops to gather requirements and preparing the Business Requirements documents for SAP ISU-Billing and Device Management Module.
• Preparing Design documents, data flow diagrams and Data Interface structures for various deliverable objects.
• Have core understanding of SAP ISU Billing & Invoicing: Done IMG Configuration; Created Rates, Schemas, Variants, Prices; Device Management: Meter Reading and Meter Management.
• Expertise in SAP-ABAP Technical areas including design, development and debugging of ABAP Programs, Reports (Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports) and Data Dictionary.
• Experience in Proposals and requirement analysis. Conducted AS-IS study and TO-BE presentation, TO-BE workshop for various utility projects.
• Done various POCs for project which helped a lot to the project.
• Involved in Preparation of various SAP ISU- Billing Master data as well as Technical Master Data.
• Involved in End-to-End testing in various Testing Projects.

Thanks,
Pankaj

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
ashuindian said:
Only reaching is sufficient with valid IELTS . I can tell this with full confidence because I have lost my 5 months due to this issue, after getting Nomination. I didn't enclose my IELTS copy with my OID packet of Sydney . They sent my package after 3 months with a note " if your application only reaches our office with valid dates then everything will be all right , like Nomination etc.' During this period, my IELTS was expired. I have sent it with updated IELTS and delivered on 3 Nov.
Thanks for your reply. That will give some confidence :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pankaj99 said:
Hi Ashu,

Thanks for your help.

Can you please go through the below Job roles and responsibilities and help me understand whether these comes under NOC 2171 or not ?

• Good understanding of the full lifecycle implementation of SAP ISU- right from the conception stage to go-live and support activity.
• Conducting Business Requirement Workshops to gather requirements and preparing the Business Requirements documents for SAP ISU-Billing and Device Management Module.
• Preparing Design documents, data flow diagrams and Data Interface structures for various deliverable objects.
• Have core understanding of SAP ISU Billing & Invoicing: Done IMG Configuration; Created Rates, Schemas, Variants, Prices; Device Management: Meter Reading and Meter Management.
• Expertise in SAP-ABAP Technical areas including design, development and debugging of ABAP Programs, Reports (Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports) and Data Dictionary.
• Experience in Proposals and requirement analysis. Conducted AS-IS study and TO-BE presentation, TO-BE workshop for various utility projects.
• Involved in Preparation of various SAP ISU- Billing Master data as well as Technical Master Data.

Thanks,
Pankaj
I think Subramaniyam and Dinav can tell you better about this. I don't know much about this NOC.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pankaj99 said:
Hi Ashu,

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Pankaj
These are from CIC website about NOC 2171 duties. Match them :-
Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Pankaj99 said:
Hi Ashu,

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Pankaj
You can visit the link "http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=217" and see if it matches your roles. Also google and understand the roles for IT/System analyst and draft it point wise. Once you have around 10 points send a mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca to make sure it falls under 2171.

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
subramani_vs said:
You can visit the link "http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=217" and see if it matches your roles. Also google and understand the roles for IT/System analyst and draft it point wise. Once you have around 10 points send a mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca to make sure it falls under 2171.
Thanks everyone for your help.Will do that.

Pankaj

rupali786

Nov 16, 2016
Hello Ashu,

Can you please let me know do I need to create new profile for may intake as the documents attached in current profile will become 4 months old? what do you suggest?

Thanks in advance.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
rupali786 said:
Hello Ashu,

Can you please let me know do I need to create new profile for may intake as the documents attached in current profile will become 4 months old? what do you suggest?

Thanks in advance.
Yes they are too old, up to 1-2 months old sufficient. But it is not confirm that will open in May definitely, may be can open in March or April also.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
hey guys
how long the status changed to 'withdraw' after you send email to withdraw your application?
I cancelled two weeks before the status is still 'in process'. So now both my new application and old one are in process. ???

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi guys,

I have couriered my documents physically after receiving my nomination for through OID. Documents have been collected by a person named Mike in immigration deeper. So my question here is when will these guys intimate me that they received my docs and it's in process of verification.? Will they really send me a email telling docs have been received by them or they will directly ask me to go for Medicals..?

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hello everyone last April 2016 I have created my express entry profile, now I have to apply for SINP this month. I have read in website that express entry profile expires in one year if you have no ITA.

My question is that I want to apply for SINP PNP, so I should apply with current express entry profile number and job verification number or I should create new express entry profile because current express entry profile will expire in three months?

Thank you