+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rupali786

Nov 16, 2016
ashuindian said:
What is your NOC and which course have you done? How much your experience about the intended occupation?
Dear Ashu,

I have done B Tech in computer Sci & Engg and have experience of 7 years as Information Systems Analyst. NOC 2171.

Thanks

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Have you noticed that most OID applicant do have EE profile? And they can submit through EE category? But they apply when OID program is opened. Why do you think they do that?
Is is possible, by any chance, to change your category when you are nominated in any way? For example, email SINP to put your name in EE list and add 600 points to your express entry profile?
We all know that EE processing time is much faster than OID, both in provincial and CIC stage, i.e, is is it worth waiting to get nomination In EE category or submit in the first available OID intake?

Thank you

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HOSSEIN-R said:
Hi guys

Have you noticed that most OID applicant do have EE profile? And they can submit through EE category? But they apply when OID program is opened. Why do you think they do that?
Is is possible, by any chance, to change your category when you are nominated in any way? For example, email SINP to put your name in EE list and add 600 points to your express entry profile?
We all know that EE processing time is much faster than OID, both in provincial and CIC stage, i.e, is is it worth waiting to get nomination In EE category or submit in the first available OID intake?

Thank you
Why don't you try it? Or ask them about that to immigration@gov.sk.ca, you can use another email address, if don't want to disclose your official email address.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Why don't you try it? Or ask them about that to immigration@gov.sk.ca, you can use another email address, if don't want to disclose your official email address.
To tell you the truth, I have just emailed them today & waiting for hearing from them. :)
I just wanted to ask you guys , may something come to your mind.

hira_32

Dec 5, 2016
ashuindian said:
This is your confusion. U couldn't submit without intake opening. Don't try to delete. Create more IDs to practice. When u will feel confident and upload all documents appropriate places, stop the process. U can make as many as accounts, submit 2-3 applications at the time of Intake opening, then have to withdraw all doubtful applications, leaving the complete one. Means, u have always the option to withdraw the submitted application anytime. Don't worry.
Do i need to sign on the settlement Plan??? or Just fill the answer to the questions and make a PDF copy of the settlement Plan.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
hira_32 said:
Do i need to sign on the settlement Plan??? or Just fill the answer to the questions and make a PDF copy of the settlement Plan.
After giving the all options/answers correctly, they will send a MS Word copy on your email. This is Settlement plan. Better u convert it to PDF format. No need to sign anywhere.

nagraju

Oct 26, 2015
Hi everyone

advance in thanks for your reply

I submitted POF as my bank statement from my country but every one talking fund conversion please tell me

what is funds conversion?

i submitted application OF OID (OCCUPATION IN DEMAND). If i get nomination how can I apply to Canada government i mean through Express entry or paper based application. please tell me

maximum how long SINP will take to give nomination?

Thanks everyone in advance for your replys

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
nagraju said:
Hi everyone

advance in thanks for your reply

I submitted POF as my bank statement from my country but every one talking fund conversion please tell me

what is funds conversion?

i submitted application OF OID (OCCUPATION IN DEMAND). If i get nomination how can I apply to Canada government i mean through Express entry or paper based application. please tell me

maximum how long SINP will take to give nomination?

Thanks everyone in advance for your replys
Fund conversion is a process to check POF authenticity, in case of doubt they will ask you.
After Nomination you must apply paper base application and send it to by courier at Sidney NS. No, you can't go for EE. They will send you the application guide and checklist link to apply for CIC , with your Nomination package E-mail.
10 days to 6 months.

hasan629

Jul 2, 2013
I got SINP nomination last week. now gathering documents for PR and i am INLAND applicant

Can anyone tell me that my TRV is Expired which was on OLD passport and in my NEW Passport its all blank so do i need to apply for new TRV first before sending application to Sydney??

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi friends,

Got nominated in OID for SINP. Can some one tell the photo specifications to be submitted.? Is it 50mm*70mm or 35mm*45mm..? Lot of confusion.

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi friends,

Can someone suggest the photo specifications for PR Visa. I got nominated under OID for SINP. Bit confused between 50mm*70mm and 35mm*45mm

mohmmadsaleh

Nov 14, 2016
hello guys

i hope if some one will advise me with my question

as the proof of fund is required. i dont have the amount but i can take it from my friend, can i just put it to my bank account ? they will accept this was ? and should i provide the last 3 month statement or just a letter with the current amount will be enough

please advise me

Regards

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pkotla said:
Hi friends,

Can someone suggest the photo specifications for PR Visa. I got nominated under OID for SINP. Bit confused between 50mm*70mm and 35mm*45mm
Congratulations. Yes, frame size is 5*7 cm, and face size between 3 to 3.5 cm long. Yo may increase frame size to get actual face size. But Don't compromise with face size.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
mohmmadsaleh said:
hello guys

i hope if some one will advise me with my question

as the proof of fund is required. i dont have the amount but i can take it from my friend, can i just put it to my bank account ? they will accept this was ? and should i provide the last 3 month statement or just a letter with the current amount will be enough

please advise me

Regards
You can take anywhere, they don't ask you. But have to provide 3 months holding strong proofs not even 89 days.