+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
ashuindian said:
They sent back my application due to IELTS and my application re-delivered on 3 Nov . I think one can choose visa office himself. When did u apply for SINP and when did get nominated?
Hi Ashu,

I did not understand your reply.Is your application sent back due to some missing docs.?Did u receive your nomination via OID or EE..? I am bit confused.

I got my nomination on 14th Dec via OID and had just sent my docs hard copies via courier couple of days back. They r yet to reach Immigation office.

mpmendoza

Oct 19, 2016
ashuindian said:
They sent back my application due to IELTS and my application re-delivered on 3 Nov . I think one can choose visa office himself. When did u apply for SINP and when did get nominated?
Not yet nominated. Hoping for it.
My friend got that question in mind.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pkotla said:
Hi Ashu,

I did not understand your reply.Is your application sent back due to some missing docs.?Did u receive your nomination via OID or EE..? I am bit confused.

I got my nomination on 14th Dec via OID and had just sent my docs hard copies via courier couple of days back. They r yet to reach Immigation office.
I am also OID Applicant. My application first time delivered at Sydney on 24 June . Due to some confusion I didn't attach my IELTS result copy with packet, there is no proper instructions in application about that. I got my application back on 20 September. I have resent it with updated IELTS, delivered on 3 Nov.

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
ashuindian said:
I am also OID Applicant. My application first time delivered at Sydney on 24 June . Due to some confusion I didn't attach my IELTS result copy with packet, there is no proper instructions in application about that. I got my application back on 20 September. I have resent it with updated IELTS, delivered on 3 Nov.
ok got you now.so how will they let you know the missing forms information.? Will they mail about that or send u an courier asking for missing forms..?

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Pkotla said:
ok got you now.so how will they let you know the missing forms information.? Will they mail about that or send u an courier asking for missing forms..?
How much time will they take to check all the details sent by us are correct and how much time will they take to ask for Medicais..? Very much tensed

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Pkotla said:
How much time will they take to check all the details sent by us are correct and how much time will they take to ask for Medicais..? Very much tensed
3 months and after that 3-6 months.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you noticed the Change in the Message?

The Application Intake Thresholds for the Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category and the Occupations In-Demand sub-category will not be reopened to new applications on January 1, 2017. Please check the website for future updates to the application intake thresholds for these sub-categories.
The International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer sub-category is accepting applications.
The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.

Pkotla

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
HOSSEIN-R said:
Have you noticed the Change in the Message?

The Application Intake Thresholds for the Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category and the Occupations In-Demand sub-category will not be reopened to new applications on January 1, 2017. Please check the website for future updates to the application intake thresholds for these sub-categories.
The International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer sub-category is accepting applications.
The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.

Where is this given

parthvdesai

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 OCT 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15 NOV 2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
IELTS Request
At the time of file submission
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
04-10-2017
SINP website just updated today and made a statement as follows:

"The Application Intake Thresholds for the Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category and the Occupations In-Demand sub-category will not be reopened to new applications on January 1, 2017. Please check the website for future updates to the application intake thresholds for these sub-categories."

You can find it on: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

So, whoever waiting the intake to open in Jan 2017 should wait little extra.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Parth

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
parthvdesai said:
SINP website just updated today and made a statement as follows:

"The Application Intake Thresholds for the Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category and the Occupations In-Demand sub-category will not be reopened to new applications on January 1, 2017. Please check the website for future updates to the application intake thresholds for these sub-categories."

You can find it on: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

So, whoever waiting the intake to open in Jan 2017 should wait little extra.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Parth
I think they want to clear their backlog first. May be they will open in February or March.

HOSSEIN-R

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
IRAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
I think they want to clear their backlog first. May be they will open in February or March.

I do agree. There is a massive pile-up of applications that applicants desperately waiting for the result. Its far more better to deal with the previous applications than accepting new ones, especially when the quota for 2016 is already reached, and it's just the beginning of a 365 days to rest in peace! ;)

SSRKRI

Jul 20, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am a SINP EE aspirant, luckily got into 12th Oct 2016 intake and my application is in process since 25th Oct with funds converted three of weeks back. My IELTS is valid till 10th of Jan 2017 and am taking exam again on 7th of Jan 2017 (coming Saturday) with results out on 20th of Jan.

Timeline:
Noc 2232 Mechanical Engineering technologist
intake: 12th Oct 2016
in-process: 25th Oct 2016
fund conversion on 6th Dec 2016

Is there any problem with IELTS score card expiry during this time?
Please give your valuable feedback.

Thanks in advance

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
Hi,

I have relieving letter from my previous employer,where there is no mention of any roles and responsibilities.Is it necessary to get my roles and responsibilities written on letter head of my previous employer,since it has been 2 years i have left my previous company.
If the above is not possible,is there any alternative to this ?

Thanks in advance,
Pankaj