SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nameless1985 said:
Hi!

Yes you can make necessary changes in your CIC profile before you submitted your eAPR.
Doesn't have any harm to change?

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Doesn't have any harm to change?
It won't do any harm if later in your eARP you will confirm your new data with a reference letter from the employer.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nameless1985 said:
It won't do any harm if later in your eARP you will confirm your new data with a reference letter from the employer.
Actually I've got the work experience letter from my employer and just want to update one job title and its related NOC in my online form to match it with the letter!

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Actually I've got the work experience letter from my employer and just want to update one job title and its related NOC in my online form to match it with the letter!
It's will be OK if it matches the letter.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nameless1985 said:
It's will be OK if it matches the letter.
Thanks,+1

Except EE profile and job bank, where do I need to make these changes as well?

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Thanks,+1

Except EE profile and job bank, where do I need to make these changes as well?
Of course, before submission eARP you need to make changes in your EE profile and job bank so that you have the same job title everywhere.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nameless1985 said:
Of course, before submission eARP you need to make changes in your EE profile and job bank so that you have the same job title everywhere.
Anywhere else?

myway

Jun 21, 2016
Dear friends,
I have a problem for my application and be most grateful if somebody can help me.
I'm an electrical engineer and already in Canada as a student. I'm member of APEGS as well. My problem is Electrical engineer is no longer in occupations in demand for SINP program for any reason!!! and I'm thinking to apply for another category that my job responsibilities apply.
My question is what's the important factor in job certificate? Title or job descriptions? I mean if my job title is not in any NOC (My job title: Mechatronic engineer) but my job descriptions and responsibilities are exactly mentioned in a NOC, am I eligible and officer accepts that? or they just look at the job title? anybody has the same experience?
For example, if my job title is Electrical engineering (NOC 2133) but my responsibilities include Electrical technician (NOC 2241), do they accept that?

Many thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and experience in this regard.

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
@SINP-OID ONLY
What is next stages after "In Process" ??? if somebody can briefly explain with each stage timeline & its outcome ....Thanks in Advance

elm662

Nov 27, 2012
Guys a friend of mine recently got ineligibility because his noc (2171) is not related to his education (applied mathematics).
He just realized that he has some work experience related to his education (2161), the issue is that he did not declare this experience in his previous application.

In other words 1 year unemploymet + 2 years study is going to be modified to 1 year experience on noc 2161 + 2 years combination of study and noc 2161 part time work in the new application.

Is it gonna be problematic or every new application is completely new and SINP staff don't keep records of previous applications?

Thanks

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
Hi,

Would some one please guide me. Today I have received mail regarding Additional Information Required and which is Copy of Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form. But the thing is I do not have any immigration consultant. I have applied by myself.

So far i know it is for them who is assisted by anyone (paid consultant) with their immigration application.

Please suggest me what should i do.

Thanks

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
elm662 said:
Guys a friend of mine recently got ineligibility because his noc (2171) is not related to his education (applied mathematics).
He just realized that he has some work experience related to his education (2161), the issue is that he did not declare this experience in his previous application.

In other words 1 year unemploymet + 2 years study is going to be modified to 1 year experience on noc 2161 + 2 years combination of study and noc 2161 part time work in the new application.

Is it gonna be problematic or every new application is completely new and SINP staff don't keep records of previous applications?

Thanks

they keep records, am sure of that, you tell your friend to choose the job his field

HsinghB

Aug 2, 2016
mydream2016 said:
Hi,

Would some one please guide me. Today I have received mail regarding Additional Information Required and which is Copy of Ethical Conduct Disclosure and Declaration Form. But the thing is I do not have any immigration consultant. I have applied by myself.

So far i know it is for them who is assisted by anyone (paid consultant) with their immigration application.

Please suggest me what should i do.

Thanks
No there is a option for not having representative n applying ourself.... it is for everyone

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
Thanks HsinghB. Please tell me should i sign first portion of the form (Section A: Ethical conduct disclosure) though I dont have any immigration consultant and i am doing it by myself. I am bit confused.