+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
pls check very well, there are 3 options.....paid representative, unpaid representative, and no representative.

sinp Kathmandu said:
Friends,I got a problem in SINP
online application in the section of using
representative section.

While filling the required information in the use of representative
section,it tells we have to fill the IMM5476(use of representative)
form even if we are not hiring a lawyer.But in the form,there is
no option to select,no use of representative in the form.what should we do.
we dont have even space to write NA (not applicable).plz suggest.Thanks

JASON66

Sep 15, 2016
URGENT HELP-- information required regarding Express entry Expiry date

JASON66 said:
I have EE and Job bank account, which I made on 5,December,2015. Then on 21,july,2016 I applied in SINP program(express entry). Now my case is in process and as everything was alright in my profile so I am hoping positively for the state nomination.

But I have one confusion. My IELTS (August 2014) that I used while making Express Entry account is expired now. And my EE account is still OPEN(u can say Active). I know EE account lasts for complete one year means mine will be expired on 5 december 2016. But now the question arises that as my IELTS a;ready expired in august month then how come my account still shows OPEN or active status. I want to know that when my accout will expire. Can it lasts till 5, december 2016 with expired IELTS. Because with this expired IELTS my account should become inactive or ineligilbe the why this shows still active or open.

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
after suggestion from this groups member...i sent all missing documents on 04-Sep-2016 to given email address....it has now become part of my online application except my working experience certificates ...all missing documents are showing with my online profile....and my status changed into "In Process".....Thank You all my dear friend who guided me on same........

whats next step could be ??? pls guide....

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Do SINP open,except local time office hour?
for example,can it open 9pm ,any evidences such plz
share.thanks

aliriyan

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-OCT-2016
jas4can said:
Hi,

I got nominated from Saskatchewan PNP -OID on 15 June 2016.
I submitted my paper application to CIC on 15 July 2016.

Waiting for my file number.

Could you please tell what exact date you submitted application to CIO and when you got file number.
My VO is New Delhi.
After file number generation, how much time is required to get Visa.

Thanks

how many days took to get nomination from SINP ???

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Can anyone please share the required document for PR application of SINP EE ?

I have got nomination recently and waiting for ITA for SINP EE. Just want to fill forms and get things ready beforehand.

Thanks in advance.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkrobinbd said:
Hi All,

I have got nomination recently and waiting for ITA for SINP EE. Just want to fill forms and get things ready beforehand.

Thanks in advance.
When you fill the application online, at the end it would show you the checklist of documents.
It will be the same information and forms you filled for SINP, I'm also filing the application and haven't get any forms in my checklist to be submitted.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
rkrobinbd said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
At a high level these are the documents that are required. Very much similar to what we had submitted for SINP. PCC and medical exam are the two additional documents. There are detailed instructions on the site that what documents/proof are acceptable and in what format

- Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)
- Proof of medical exam
- Education (diplomas/degrees)
- Employment Records - Company 1
- Employment Records - Company 2 and 3,4...
- Police Certificates (Multiple)
- Proof of Means of Financial Support
- Digital photo
- Proof of Relationship
- Family Member Proof of Status

NOTE: This is what CIC asked for in my case. I am single and had mentioned about a relative in Canada(last two documents are for that) . The list might vary on a case by case basis.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
rkrobinbd said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

I just copy and paste for you... (credits to andy108) for your reference as I might miss the other things..hope this will guide u well :)

Employment Records (required)

"You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)"

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)

"You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you lived for 6 months or more. A police certificateOpens a new window is a copy of your criminal record, or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record.

Police certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to determine a person's admissibility to enter Canada.

Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate.

You will be advised if you are required to obtain a police certificate for Canada."

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)

"If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile.

Your financial profile includes a listing of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts. The official letter must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include your name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the balance of each account over the previous 6 months.

You must scan all proof of funds documents and save them as one file."

Education Diplomas/Degrees (required)

"You must provide proof that you completed your post‑secondary education, such as a diploma and/or degree.

Examples of post‑secondary education are:

trade/apprenticeship
training completed in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics
non-university certificate/diploma
training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician)
a Bachelor's degree
an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum; also called a baccalaureate. (e.g., a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education)
a Master's degree
an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university (You must have completed a Bachelor's degree before a Master's degree can be earned.)
A Ph.D. (A Ph.D. is the highest university degree usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master's degree before a PhD can be earned.)"

Proof of Medical Exam (required)

"You require a medical exam.

Instructions on how to get an upfront medical exam are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp Opens a new window

In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload either the information printout sheet, or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these documents when you complete your medical exam."

Digital Photo (required)

"Dimensions:

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

Quality/Resolution:

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File Format:

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.

File Size:

The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.

Colour:

The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras."

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.

Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file."

YOU MAY BE ALSO ASKED TO SUBMIT UPDATED SCHEDULE 4 AND SCHEDULE A LATER AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOU PR APP...

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can we change some of our job titles on EE profile after accepting ITA and before submitting to CIC?

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Hi,
Can we change some of our job titles on EE profile after accepting ITA and before submitting to CIC?
Hi!

Yes you can make necessary changes in your CIC profile before you submitted your eAPR.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Friends,I need your help on
EE profile.I have done my ECA for my degrees
but I didnt do for the degress my spouse got.

as such,can we mention the degree my
spouse has or we cant do it so? experts suggestion
plz.Thanks

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinp Kathmandu said:
Friends,I need your help on
EE profile.I have done my ECA for my degrees
but I didnt do for the degress my spouse got.

as such,can we mention the degree my
spouse has or we cant do it so? experts suggestion
plz.Thanks
When you complete your EE profile in a section regarding your wife's education there is an option to choose if you have ECA report or not.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
nameless1985 said:
When you complete your EE profile in a section regarding your wife's education there is an option to choose if you have ECA report or not.
Thanks Nameless.great help