13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HRG said:
Thank you. Can you also help understand if the process of applying is different for EE and OID?

Thanks
yes dear, I will.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
HRG said:
Thank you. Can you also help understand if the process of applying is different for EE and OID?

Thanks
EE category is mainly online application all through out. OID is online application at SINP stage and paper-based post nomination at CIC stage. So this is much longer (as long as 15 months) compared to EE.

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
While submitting SINP application, I missed attaching the job reference letters, then I sent these on email to SINP.
But now after 2 days also there is no email confirmation from SINP that they will attach the docs in my SINP EE application.

Do they send confirmation of it and if so, then after how long they respond to such emails.

Thanks

HRG

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
zen2x said:
EE category is mainly online application all through out. OID is online application at SINP stage and paper-based post nomination at CIC stage. So this is much longer (as long as 15 months) compared to EE.
So can you help clarify, if we receive nomination from SINP - OID then can we add the same to our online EE profile and then apply for PR.
Thanks

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRG said:
So can you help clarify, if we receive nomination from SINP - OID then can we add the same to our online EE profile and then apply for PR.
Thanks
No you cannot, for SINP - OID you gotta submit paper application (maually), you need to get nominated through SINP-EE or any other province EE for points to be added to your EE profile online.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
royale_ys said:
While submitting SINP application, I missed attaching the job reference letters, then I sent these on email to SINP.
But now after 2 days also there is no email confirmation from SINP that they will attach the docs in my SINP EE application.

Do they send confirmation of it and if so, then after how long they respond to such emails.

Thanks
They were adding the missing docs that we send through mails earlier, but post May 2016 I believe they are not doing it. I remember seeing the updated instructions when I applied (during May). I also missed to upload a reference letter and sent them a mail to attach it. They didn't consider it and replied back "If the documents were missing initially at time of application submission, it is within SINP’s discretion to determine if the documents will be considered in the application".

Just send the missed out documents and hope for the best.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
Ok, cool. Please keep the house updated on any changes. BTW, my NOC is 0213. What is yours? Congrats to those whose status are already ''in process''.

If anyone's status changes from '' Application received'' to ''In progress'' kindly update the house and let us know what date you submitted and your NOC.

It will really help a lot of people.

Thanks and good luck everyone.
Hi Rubi,

Mine is also 0213. I have updated the tracker. I can see 3-4 people who applied in July 2016 intake already got status changed to In progress.

Update your details on the tracker:)

Thanks

royale_ys

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
subramani_vs said:
They were adding the missing docs that we send through mails earlier, but post May 2016 I believe they are not doing it. I remember seeing the updated instructions when I applied (during May). I also missed to upload a reference letter and sent them a mail to attach it. They didn't consider it and replied back "If the documents were missing initially at time of application submission, it is within SINP’s discretion to determine if the documents will be considered in the application".

Just send the missed out documents and hope for the best.
Thanks for your reply. Btw did they attach your documents ?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
royale_ys said:
Thanks for your reply. Btw did they attach your documents ?
No, they didn't attach.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
HRG said:

Thanks
The requirements for EE are higher than OID.
1. OID needs language requirement only CLB 4, and EE needs CLB 6.
2. EE needs WES (World level Evaluation} of all Degrees and Certificate, OID doesn't need this.

These two are main difference. They look simple but actually very tough.

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
The requirements for EE are higher than OID.
1. OID needs language requirement only CLB 4, and EE needs CLB 6.
2. EE needs WES (World level Evaluation} of all Degrees and Certificate, OID doesn't need this.

These two are main difference. They look simple but actually very tough.
Thanks for the update

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
fahad04 said:
At some cases, only responsibilities are taken as key factors for defining NOC by SINP officers. If so, your exp letter will stand no problem. But, as your designation states manager, & SINP officer doubt this, you might fall on NOC "0" category.

Let's see what happens.

Thanks.
Fahad, has ur app gone to "In process"?

Ajkme

Jun 27, 2016
Hi,

I am already in the EE pool but I want to apply for SINP to increase my points in EE but it says:

"must Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that’s in-demand in Saskatchewan."

I do have work experience in a level B occupation for 3 years and 8 months but NOT in-demand in Saskatchewan. Am I still eligible to apply?

Please help.. Thank you

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Ajkme said:
Hi,

I am already in the EE pool but I want to apply for SINP to increase my points in EE but it says:

"must Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that’s in-demand in Saskatchewan."

I do have work experience in a level B occupation for 3 years and 8 months but NOT in-demand in Saskatchewan. Am I still eligible to apply?

Please help.. Thank you
Choose any other similar NOC or go for Mordan Immigration.