+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

royboy1228

Aug 10, 2015
Hi,

I submitted my eAPR last weekend. After a couple of days, CIC has asked for an additional document - a newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form.
They asked me to upload this document thru MyCIC. I have uploaded this and the "Details" column now says "Uploaded - not Submitted to CIC". I don't see any submit button. Do I need to do anything else at my end? Or will they update this at their end?

Note: The "Details" column for all the supporting docs I have submitted earlier says "Provided". Anyone with similar experience?

Thanks.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , today I received application ineligible email from SINP . However , both the points mentioned in the letter are incorrect as I am having more than 60 eligibility points and maintained more than 20 K CAD for two applicants . Please help .

"You did not score the minimum 60 points on the SINP point assessment grid.
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $14,853 CAD for three months prior to your application and throughout the entire immigration process."

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
CPRaspirant said:
Hi , today I received application ineligible email from SINP . However , both the points mentioned in the letter are incorrect as I am having more than 60 eligibility points and maintained more than 20 K CAD for two applicants . Please help .

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $14,853 CAD for three months prior to your application and throughout the entire immigration process."
1. Is your 20K CAD is FD? If yes then how old is your FD?
2. If yoour 20K CAD is in savings account then in the last 3 months, did the total balance goes down below 18K CAD any time within last 3 months? even for a single day?
3. Please, share your points grid so that we could comment.

Thanks

Nothingbutwaiting

May 27, 2016
I have worked as FSR noc 6235 with CIBC in Aberta for 15 months and CSR with another bank in ON for 1 yrs . Can I apply for SINP ? And if yes, in what category/stream can I apply ?

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
1. Is your 20K CAD is FD? If yes then how old is your FD?
2. If yoour 20K CAD is in savings account then in the last 3 months, did the total balance goes down below 18K CAD any time within last 3 months? even for a single day?
3. Please, share your points grid so that we could comment.

Thanks
My POF is in two saving accounts and in last 3 months it has never went below , in fact it has only increased .
below is my point grid
Education - 20 ( Bachelors degree )
English - 20 ( CLB 8 Plus in each section)
Age - 12 ( 31 years )
Work Ex - 13 ( 5years + 3 years ) I have worked with 5 organizations and shared experience letters of all the organizations plus reference letters in required format of recent two employments which is of 4 years 10 months , even if I just consider recent 4 years then also my points will be 60
Total - 65

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
CPRaspirant said:
My POF is in two saving accounts and in last 3 months it has never went below , in fact it has only increased .
below is my point grid
Education - 20 ( Bachelors degree )
English - 20 ( CLB 8 Plus in each section)
Age - 12 ( 31 years )
Work Ex - 13 ( 5years + 3 years ) I have worked with 5 organizations and shared experience letters of all the organizations plus reference letters in required format of recent two employments which is of 4 years 10 months , even if I just consider recent 4 years then also my points will be 60
Total - 65
You should then go for 2nd review, I think.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
CPRaspirant said:

What is you timeline?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
fahad04 said:
You should then go for 2nd review, I think.
2nd review will take ages. Better to prepare for the next intake.

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Any May 2016 intake applicants with nomination yet

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
subramani_vs said:
2nd review will take ages. Better to prepare for the next intake.
But he really needs to asses the point grid mistake. According to his info, his point should be more than 60. but SINP calculates less than 60. How to know what is wrong? & without knowing this , applying in another intake will not be good, I think.

Thanks

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
fahad04 said:
But he really needs to asses the point grid mistake. According to his info, his point should be more than 60. but SINP calculates less than 60. How to know what is wrong? & without knowing this , applying in another intake will not be good, I think.

Thanks
To understand on how they calculated those points, he can send mail. They will reply back within 2 working days. The same thing happened to me (They calculated my points to be less than 60) and I wrote a mail to them seeking explanation. Only after seeing their reply I came to know that they didn't accept my reference letter and hence I was not able to claim those crucial points.

Sending mail on clarifications is wise rather than going for 2nd review. It's my opinion.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:

Thanks
I got the reference letter from my Company HR exactly as required by SINP with all the details . I am not able to understand on what criteria reference letter could be rejected .

Please guide me how to request for 2nd review .

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
To understand on how they calculated those points, he can send mail. They will reply back within 2 working days. The same thing happened to me (They calculated my points to be less than 60) and I wrote a mail to them seeking explanation. Only after seeing their reply I came to know that they didn't accept my reference letter and hence I was not able to claim those crucial points.

Sending mail on clarifications is wise rather than going for 2nd review. It's my opinion.
I will write them email seeking explanations , it will help in clarifying where was the issue .

Request you to share the response which you received , it will help me understand up to what level they will provide information .

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
CPRaspirant said:
I will write them email seeking explanations , it will help in clarifying where was the issue .

Request you to share the response which you received , it will help me understand up to what level they will provide information .
Below is the mail.

Thank you for your email.

To summarize how points were calculated in your application:
23 points – Master’s of Computer Applications.
0 points – Work Experience in Last 5 years.
0 points – 1 year, 3 months of work experience in past 6-10 years.
20 points – CLB 8.
10 points – Age 38.
TOTAL: 53 points – does not meet the required 60 out of 100 points.

Your Intended Occupation NOC was “NOC 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants”. For your work experience from XXXX, you advised that you cannot get a letter of work experience from your employer, and provided a reference from your colleague instead. This was not accepted, as it does not meet work experience requirements.