Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
pankajmz said:
Its a good idea to call..however getting somebody on call is difficult
Hi pankaj,

In a thread, u mentioned that SINP is making a lot of applications ineligible (may intake especially). and u also mentioned abt 2 applications a)with all docs missing and other with only one doc missing. Can u please tell which one doc was that??

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Dears,

I need your precious consultancy, please explain in deatil against each point. Appreciate your precious time and advises, but i am sure VERY VERY IMPORTANT and help ful for all having the same intentions

1. My application is in process under EE category of SINP, can i apply for OID (whenever it opens and if result/nomination of EE is not yet allowanced) too simultaneously?

2. if the answer of above point#1 is "YES" , then when we fill OID forms at Step# 01, they ask Have you been accepted in EE and have seeker validation code? what to reply "YES or NO". if we reply "No" means we are hiding info as our application in EE is already in process.

3. Similary at step# 15, they ask have you previously submitted a provincial or ferderal canadian immigration application, what to reply YES OR NO. again here above views ie if we reply "No" means we are hiding info as our application in EE is already in process.

4. When we create Settlement Fund Screen, at last they ask have you attached the settlement "PLAN" while the Screen is settlement "FUND" not plan, anyhow here we need to attach BOTH settlement plan PLUS settlement FUND too ie one screen will contain two attached file, is it CORRECT please?

Please best correct/provan advises are solicited. Would love to here at your earlies convenience. :) :)

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
aazeb423 said:
Dears,

I need your precious consultancy, please explain in deatil against each point. Appreciate your precious time and advises, but i am sure VERY VERY IMPORTANT and help ful for all having the same intentions

1. My application is in process under EE category of SINP, can i apply for OID (whenever it opens and if result/nomination of EE is not yet allowanced) too simultaneously? officially its not allowed to apply again when your another application is In process

2. if the answer of above point#1 is "YES" , then when we fill OID forms at Step# 01, they ask Have you been accepted in EE and have seeker validation code? what to reply "YES or NO". if we reply "No" means we are hiding info as our application in EE is already in process.Yes tht is wht I am saying...Also those have valid EE profile are not allowed to apply under OID category because OID paper based application category is explicitly for those who do not have enough point to b eligible for EE

3. Similary at step# 15, they ask have you previously submitted a provincial or ferderal canadian immigration application, what to reply YES OR NO. again here above views ie if we reply "No" means we are hiding info as our application in EE is already in process.yes and hiding truth can put negative impact on your case

4. When we create Settlement Fund Screen, at last they ask have you attached the settlement "PLAN" while the Screen is settlement "FUND" not plan, anyhow here we need to attach BOTH settlement plan PLUS settlement FUND too ie one screen will contain two attached file, is it CORRECT please?yes it is correct that settlement plan and POF both must be uploaded in Settlement Fund tab

Please best correct/provan advises are solicited. Would love to here at your earlies convenience. :) :)

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum and I will apply to SINP for upcoming quota. I have question regarding proof of fund.

Will SINP consider LIC surrender value and PPF account balance as proof of fund or not.

My friend check with consultancies and they said that it can consider but I am not sure on that.

Appreciate your help in this regards since I see this forum is quite useful and helpful to everyone.

ullasb

Apr 27, 2016
Hi All,

I need your advice friends, my application is in process from Dec 6, 2015. it is almost now 6 month. I send them an email a couple of times now but got a same standard reply that your file in in process and no further document reqd.

I was thinking to call them and ask about my file. Do you think its a good idea to call an ask ??

Thanks.

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullasb said:
Hi All,

I need your advice friends, my application is in process from Dec 6, 2015. it is almost now 6 month. I send them an email a couple of times now but got a same standard reply that your file in in process and no further document reqd.

I was thinking to call them and ask about my file. Do you think its a good idea to call an ask ??

Thanks.
Hello friend,

I think we all have the right to know the status of our applications. Like you, I have been waiting since September and nothing until today. I also wrote them twice and got the same answer. I think that you, me and all of us should call them by phone asking explanations.

ullasb

Apr 27, 2016
graphon said:
Hello friend,

I think we all have the right to know the status of our applications. Like you, I have been waiting since September and nothing until today. I also wrote them twice and got the same answer. I think that you, me and all of us should call them by phone asking explanations.

yeah i am worried, i read somewhere that its not a good idea to call them as they can reject your application.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
ullasb said:
yeah i am worried, i read somewhere that its not a good idea to call them as they can reject your application.
No there is no harm to call them ....they won't and can't reject you on this basis as its your right to know the status of your application

neoagain

Oct 19, 2015
Krish_8122013 said:
Hello Friends,

I am new to this forum and I will apply to SINP for upcoming quota. I have question regarding proof of fund.

Will SINP consider LIC surrender value and PPF account balance as proof of fund or not.

My friend check with consultancies and they said that it can consider but I am not sure on that.

Appreciate your help in this regards since I see this forum is quite useful and helpful to everyone.
Is there an upcoming quota for SINP? when is it? Please update.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
batoolkhan said:
No there is no harm to call them ....they won't and can't reject you on this basis as its your right to know the status of your application
Actually, you know the status of your application - it's "In progress" (sorry, that's not a sarcasm)
I doubt you'll get any answer more detailed than the info in your online profile.
But, surely, you can call them - I think that's not harmfull to your app.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
neoagain said:
Is there an upcoming quota for SINP? when is it? Please update.
The only data we all know (and can rely on) - is here

Everything else is a suggestions only.
I mean - the right answer to your question is "nobody knows, but SINP officers" (but I'm in doubts they could post any kind of such data here or anywhere else online)

Krish_8122013

May 30, 2016
I agree with user- rzvzl

There is as such no official announcement for upcoming but looking at trend they may reopen.

So wanted to clarify few doubts for Fund requirement.
Whether they consider any LIC surrender value certificate or not. PPF account balance we can show or not.

Because Proof of fund is main steps where people get stuck so wanted guidance from expert.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
By the Grace of Almighty I got Nomination today

My timeline is

Application Submitted : 3 Jan 2016
Application In Process : 22 April 2016
Additional Information Required: 11 May 2016
Documents Sent: 18 May 2016
Nomination Issued: 30 May 2016

Best Wishes to all ................

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
batoolkhan said:

My timeline is

Many many congratulation batoolkhan

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:

My timeline is

Many Many congratulations and best wishes for PR .

Please keep posting your updates