21-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
iraq85 said:
I am a little bit worried about my educational background which is pharmacy.I have a master of science in pharmacology. Do you think 2221 is an acceptable NOC for me providing that my duties in reference letters is almost identical to the standard NOC 2221
You can send your roles and responsibilities to nc-noc-cnp-gd@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and ask your for the relevant NOC. Hope this helps you.

shisdew

Jun 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
09-10-2016
Med's Request
01-10-2016
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
pankajmz said:
When the application goes in process, then you can see them attached in your application. But for 17 May intake they have become quite strict and returning apps for missing docs. Dont want to discourage you, god bless you with nomination. All the best
How do you know that ? From which source you got the information of becoming strict in May-2016 intake? Please clarify, cause there ar loads of people failed to attach 2/3 documents.

Very urgent , hope you reply.

Also, I have seen some people advise calling them to request to add the missing docs sent via e-mail. So what will happen to those who had sent? Moreover, the guy's comment you quoted says he was even assured that his documents would be added, though he can't see that online.

shisdew

Jun 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
09-10-2016
Med's Request
01-10-2016
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
Your documents are added in your file but not uploaded in the SINP Oasis Profile until or unless Criteria Assessment stage is not approached or cleared by the applicant. So stay calm, and don't worry about your documents...!
I had sent email and attachments of missing docs but have not called them. Is it required that i call them or give voice message?

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning,
I have completed my studies from saskatchewan and I got job in Saskatchewan as Materials Technical Advisor but I am unable to find NOC code for that position. I am sending my details about duties, responsibilities and qualification about that position. Please let me know the closest NOC code of this position.

Please help me with this.

Note: I tried emailing them too but they are not responding it.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
shisdew said:
How do you know that ? From which source you got the information of becoming strict in May-2016 intake? Please clarify, cause there ar loads of people failed to attach 2/3 documents.

Very urgent , hope you reply.

Also, I have seen some people advise calling them to request to add the missing docs sent via e-mail. So what will happen to those who had sent? Moreover, the guy's comment you quoted says he was even assured that his documents would be added, though he can't see that online.
pankajmz said:
Thats simply awful. SINP works strange ways, however there are so many variables in play we cant guess anything. Today May 17 EE application, which was missing almost all docs turned in process 4 days back, moved to ineligible. While another with one doc missing moved directly from received to ineligible. This new intake they are not hearning anything and for simple mistakes cancelling the applications.
Here you go:

Dear pankajmz,

SINP had been very strict about missing documents lately. On 16th April, they changed their website that they will completely decide the eligibility of an application with missing documents.

Please, check the below image. Red marked lines are ommited from their website while the green lines are added.

Thanks.

easud

Jun 15, 2014
Hi Friends,
I am sorryif I am posting in the wrong group but really will be thankful for any suggestions. We are SINP jan 2016 applicants under the OID Category.The fund conversion and status change happened on the same date ie 9th may 2016.Till last week i was able to see the fund details in the settlement fund section(2 sections) .but after that it only shows the savings a/c fund details and cannot see anything in term deposits.please tell us what does this indicate.our POF is strong though.
Thanks in advance,
sudha

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
easud said:
Hi Friends,
I am sorryif I am posting in the wrong group but really will be thankful for any suggestions. We are SINP jan 2016 applicants under the OID Category.The fund conversion and status change happened on the same date ie 9th may 2016.Till last week i was able to see the fund details in the settlement fund section(2 sections) .but after that it only shows the savings a/c fund details and cannot see anything in term deposits.please tell us what does this indicate.our POF is strong though.
Thanks in advance,
sudha
Don't worry at all. Just wait for your sweet nomination!

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
fahad04 said:
Go to http://www.statcan.gc.ca/ and find the minimum educational requirements for this NOC (2221) practice. If your educations degree satisfies the minimum requirement, you are good to go.

Thanks.
Thank you for your kind reply. I already checked their website , but the requirement is too general and they only mentioned a college degree as a minimal entry level for this NOC.

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
pankajmz said:
You can send your roles and responsibilities to nc-noc-cnp-gd@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and ask your for the relevant NOC. Hope this helps you.
Thank you mate. I think both of us have a comparable educational background , I have a bachelor degree in pharmacy and master of science in pharmacology. I work at the university that's why my duties are similar to 2221.

THANK YOU

Arafatsadi

Dec 20, 2015
Hi ,I m January 5 applicant.My application goes in process on 14th April and on last 28th April,they requested additional document for my sattlement fund proof.Then i had send all details and bank certificate of fixed deposit of my wife and mine on 12 th May.But yesterday i found they update conversion rate of my wife`s fixed deposit with wrong amount(my wife`s deposit amount was 3 lac but they make it 2 on 26th April and asked for proof of fund on 28th).Also didnot update conversion rate mine fixed deposit(i had give input 10 lac but they change it to 4 lac on 26th april and asked proof of this fund on 28 th) . Pls guide me what should i do now.Should i mail them what i see in my application or wait for their next feedback

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shisdew said:
I had sent email and attachments of missing docs but have not called them. Is it required that i call them or give voice message?
No need, you have done the work on your part, now it's SINP duty to upload them to your SINP profile and application file and SINP ll do this...!

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arafatsadi said:
Hi ,I m January 5 applicant.My application goes in process on 14th April and on last 28th April,they requested additional document for my sattlement fund proof.Then i had send all details and bank certificate of fixed deposit of my wife and mine on 12 th May.But yesterday i found they update conversion rate of my wife`s fixed deposit with wrong amount(my wife`s deposit amount was 3 lac but they make it 2 on 26th April and asked for proof of fund on 28th).Also didnot update conversion rate mine fixed deposit(i had give input 10 lac but they change it to 4 lac on 26th april and asked proof of this fund on 28 th) . Pls guide me what should i do now.Should i mail them what i see in my application or wait for their next feedback
AOA Arafat,

Write a polite and humble letter of explanation to SINP asap explanaing your all funds, mentioning their error in calculating you funds. Before highlighting their error, do make sure that SINP has made this error and on the documents, you are right and your documents prove your case or argument.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
ashmilwaqas said:
Which documents did SINP requested you to submit...!?
SINP officer's letter requested for :

1. Proof of fund from Jan to date
2. written clarification about the reason to withdraw previous nomination under EE
3. Letter of refusal from IRCC officer for my 2010 applicaiton under fast track FSW category

I sent all documents and waiting for good.

Tanmay_13

May 28, 2016
Hi Experts,

I am new to this forum and need your help to decide on PNP PR or ICT (Inter Company Transfer) work permit.

Actually I have applied under Nova Scotia Nomination program and got the Nova Scotia nomination in May 2016. Now My company has also applied for Work permit and it looks like I will get work permit visa in June. Below are my queries regarding that.
1) Considering a PR process of 5 to 6 months , at the time of PR stamping, I will be working in British Columbia under ICT work permit. Will they consider my PNP PR or they will refuse my application of PR as they might think that I don't have an intend to stay in nominated provincee.
2) How can I convince CIC that I am planning to stay in Nova Scotia only, but as I don't have any VISA to stay in Nova Scotia, I live in British Columbia and once I will get the PR, I will move to Nova Scotia.
3) Any particular steps I need to follow to get my nomination PR at the time of working in British Columbia and move to Nova scotia once I receive my PR.
4) If CIC will issue me a PR then Work permit is no longer valid and if CIC stops me at the time of port of landing in Nova Scotia, How can I enter in British columbia to do work for my company.
5) Shall I need to withdraw PR application and work in British columbia with Temporary work permit only?

Please reply me as early as possible.

Thanks
Tanmay