10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
zen2x said:
In process today! :) May 17, Application. So happy! :)
What is your NOC no.

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhlaqur said:
Mate,

Got nominated today!

My timeline here:
---------------------

Application Received: 5 Jan, 2016
In Process: 13 Apr, 2016
Additional Document Requested: 28 Apr, 2016
Document Sent: 2nd May
Nomination: 25th May!

Thanks friends, this forum is truly helpful!
Wow.. That's a great news Akhlaqur vai. We also submitted our application on 18th May. Till now no news. After seeing your timeline, now I am feeling a little bit relaxed.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
aazeb423 said:
What is your NOC no.
NOC 2221

farhamdew said:
Wow.. That's a great news Akhlaqur vai. We also submitted our application on 18th May. Till now no news. After seeing your timeline, now I am feeling a little bit relaxed.
Yes. I think there's nothing to worry about. I have seen a lot of people here who got their "in process" even after a month when they got AOR but fortunate to be nominated after 4-5 months as well. God bless us!

ashwanee

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everybody,

I could not upload my documents in time when Saskatchewan Express Entry (SINP-EE) opened earlier this month. Now, I want to keep everything ready for their next OID intake.

I have the following questions if someone could answer:

1) Can i use the same application/account which I created for EE stream or do I have to create a new one for OID on OASIS?

2) How old the form and documents will they accept? I understand that bank statement and salary slips etc. have to be recent months, but what about employment reference certificates and different forms? Can I upload them now?

3) If I upload some of the documents now and later want to replace them, will that be possible?

I have missed a number of chances to apply online because of the traffic on their website. I do not want to miss the next chance. That’s why all these questions! :)

Many thanks in advance.

Salem

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
House I need a help.

I'm working in the client side for 9 years (From the time I joined my parent company). My HR is refusing to give a reference letter but I have the following things with me ready.

1) Bona fide certificate from my parent (current) company
2) Latest pay slip
3) Appointment letter
4) Latest appraisal letter
5) Parent company ID card
6) Client company ID card
7) Mail proof for my presence 9 years back in client side
8) LOE for work experience clearly stating my parent and client company details

The missing link here is the mail from my manager in client place stating my roles & responsibilities. He is not ready to provide it in a mail also. Can anyone suggest a way to fill this only gap? This is proving to be a show stopper for my application to proceed further.

I tried out getting the roles & responsibilities letter from my colleague in an affidavit last time, but was rejected. Please help me get out of this desperate situation.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello All,

May 17th 2016 Intake Applications are turning into In Process and most probably this intake processing will be faster than Jan 2016.

If you folks are send additional documents by E-mail, this is what you need to do to avoid Application Returned status
"Call SINP customer service number # 3067987467 , press "0" to talk to a customer service representative and quote your application and inform him that you have sent mails for some additional documents and request him/her to add to the application.
OR
press "1" to leave a voice mail with your application number, name, concern and leave a your phone number with country code and request for callback"

Good Luck
Charan

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
akhlaqur said:
Mate,

Got nominated today!

My timeline here:
---------------------

Congratzzz buddy......
Are u OID or EE applicant ???

I was requested for additional documents by officer on 11 May ....I sent all on 18th May .....since then no news

I m still waiting on applicant ...
Let c what happens

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
akhlaqur said:
Mate,

Got nominated today!

My timeline here:
---------------------

Congrats buddy

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Dear all,

I am May 17, 2016 applicant and application changed to in-process today. I submitted a complete application this time and all the funds requirement were met.

Goodluck to everyone.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
ashwanee said:
Hello Everybody,

I could not upload my documents in time when Saskatchewan Express Entry (SINP-EE) opened earlier this month. Now, I want to keep everything ready for their next OID intake.

1) Can i use the same application/account which I created for EE stream or do I have to create a new one for OID on OASIS? if your EE profile is still active and you are confident it won't expire before the next intake then you can retain the old one. But once the EE profile expires, you will need to make a new one and new SINP profile too. SINP needs your fresh and active EE profile number and Job seeker code.

2) How old the form and documents will they accept? I understand that bank statement and salary slips etc. have to be recent months, but what about employment reference certificates and different forms? Can I upload them now? Yes. reference letters are recommended to be recent but not required. However, bank statements MUST be recent and active for the last 3 months. They are very strict about this.

3) If I upload some of the documents now and later want to replace them, will that be possible? as long as the profile is not submitted, you can replace the forms when you get updated ones. I already did this before. but once you submit that profile, you won't be able to upload any more documents. so be very very sure that all are complete before submission. use check for completeness before you submit.

I have missed a number of chances to apply online because of the traffic on their website. I do not want to miss the next chance. That’s why all these questions! :)

Many thanks in advance.

Salem

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
ashwanee said:
Hello Everybody,

1) Can i use the same application/account which I created for EE stream or do I have to create a new one for OID on OASIS? yes you can if you have not yet submitted

2) How old the form and documents will they accept? I understand that bank statement and salary slips etc. have to be recent months, but what about employment reference certificates and different forms? Can I upload them now? yes you can upload and wait, better upload updated forms, but current job reference should't be older then 3 months

3) If I upload some of the documents now and later want to replace them, will that be possible? Yes you can remove and upload again

Many thanks in advance.

Salem

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
GUYZ

I am jan 16 applicant my application is in INPROCESS Stage while checking the oasis i found out that by mistake in the portal i gave my mailing address and residential address same,however it is different I am married so residing at a diff place.But in the immigration forms I gave the correct address,shd i update sinp about this now or shd i leave it

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Dear all,

Do you think SINP might open it's EE again any time soon. Do you think the occupation in demand list may expand again to include more NOCs. My NOC 2174 was not in May 17 OID list and I am wondering it might not be on the list anymore. maybe I had my only shot and I already lost it when I first time was refused :(

Any motivation