04-08-2016
Explorers said:
hey guys. Got nominated today ;D ;D ;D ;D
My timeline:
App submitted EE stream 2 January 2016
In process March 5
Funds Conversion 19 April
Nomination 20 April
Hi! I got nominated too on the 20th of April. I have accepted my nomination, however, the additional 600 points is still not added. How about yours?

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukelly said:
Hi, I just deposit on 22nd of April,It means that 22nd of July meets demands of 3-month proof, right? Do they count exactly the date? or what rule they will count
Correct ... They will count as per the date

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
vtox_g@yahoo.com said:
hey,, I will apply through occupation in demand stream. and minimum score needed is 60 .. mine its comes to 59 I am not sure If I am calculation right .wat I can do in this case? any sugestion. my NOC 4163 for my correct job, and NOC 1422 for for my last job.. my degree is Bachelor of computer application. so its some wat matching work experince.. you can send your education details with you job responsibility to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and they help you to get the exact NOC..
Hi. I think the easiest way to get more points is to improve IELTS. When I think about myself, how can I increase the score in Express Entry, only this comes to my mind. The other ways are too complicated or practically unreal. What else we have: study French or improve English to get maximum possible score! :) I have as I remember 63 in their scale.

Thank you for the information about NOC! Do you know if they can find what NOC could you have with your education? Because I know my occupation in NOC (I think...that I know :)). But does NOC has direct connection to education?

THEFINALGAME111

Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,

If you deposit the money at the end of month , unfortunately that month will not be counted as 1st month of POF .

My POF was falling short of 13 days when I submitted my application in Jan intake due to which I asked the same query as yours from SINP and got response from them in negative

In order to be on safer side later I have sent copy of few additional tax saving Fixed deposits to SINP .
Thanks a lot CPRaspirant. I was a little bit late to know about pof. Hope I meet 3 months requirement in next opening :)

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THEFINALGAME111 said:
Thanks a lot CPRaspirant. I was a little bit late to know about pof. Hope I meet 3 months requirement in next opening :)
Wish you good luck :)

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Chasseur_ei said:
Hi. I think the easiest way to get more points is to improve IELTS. When I think about myself, how can I increase the score in Express Entry, only this comes to my mind. The other ways are too complicated or practically unreal. What else we have: study French or improve English to get maximum possible score! :) I have as I remember 63 in their scale.

Thank you for the information about NOC! Do you know if they can find what NOC could you have with your education? Because I know my occupation in NOC (I think...that I know :)). But does NOC has direct connection to education?

Yea I am retaking IELTS,, I am not sure if education has to be directly connected to work experience.. best thing what you can do is send a email to CIC and ask them your NOC they will come back to you in few days.. so have you submitted your profile for SINP

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
vtox_g@yahoo.com said:
Yea I am retaking IELTS,, I am not sure if education has to be directly connected to work experience.. best thing what you can do is send a email to CIC and ask them your NOC they will come back to you in few days.. so have you submitted your profile for SINP
You know that's not a demand of CIC. Connection between education and occupation is a demand of Saskatchewan program. I asked them about how they decide what connection between these two things should be. When a person is a doctor and worked as an engineer there is no connection and it is easy to understand, but if education and occupation is in economic field and little different it is a complex issue. I asked saskatchewan immigration about this question, but I didn't get direct and clear answer! :)

I tried to register in SINP to be ready before the program opening but some fields are unavailable because now it is closed. I think everithing will be available only when the program will be renewed. Now there is no application about funds, settlement plan and so on...

Did you count how much points you had according CIC Express Entry if you would get IELTS 6 or more? It is a pity that I have 397. If I could get even 400 it could be much better. Ontario could be available. If I could get CLB 9 in all for IELTS modules I could get 460 and it was enough for the winning ticket without any province nomination. I have got IELTS 6 - listening, 7 - reading, 6,5 - writing and 7 - speaking. I'd like also to retake the exam but now I'm not sure that I can get more than 6 in listening. That's the hardest thing for me.

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Chasseur_ei said:
You know that's not a demand of CIC. Connection between education and occupation is a demand of Saskatchewan program. I asked them about how they decide what connection between these two things should be. When a person is a doctor and worked as an engineer there is no connection and it is easy to understand, but if education and occupation is in economic field and little different it is a complex issue. I asked saskatchewan immigration about this question, but I didn't get direct and clear answer! :)

I tried to register in SINP to be ready before the program opening but some fields are unavailable because now it is closed. I think everithing will be available only when the program will be renewed. Now there is no application about funds, settlement plan and so on...

Did you count how much points you had according CIC Express Entry if you would get IELTS 6 or more? It is a pity that I have 397. If I could get even 400 it could be much better. Ontario could be available. If I could get CLB 9 in all for IELTS modules I could get 460 and it was enough for the winning ticket without any province nomination. I have got IELTS 6 - listening, 7 - reading, 6,5 - writing and 7 - speaking. I'd like also to retake the exam but now I'm not sure that I can get more than 6 in listening. That's the hardest thing for me.

I am also in the same boat like you... I am getting 379 point on CIC.. I am retaking the IELST which really a pain.. but dont have any option then that. other option are nearly impossible to achieve unless you have lot of time... I will check on SINP for education and occupation match ..
what is you your point out of 100, for SINP its 60 points minimum needed..

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
1)When SINP is going to reopen any idea?
2) Can husband and wife send their degrees altogether in or they have to send seperately to WES ?

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshnee said:
1)When SINP is going to reopen any idea?
2) Can husband and wife send their degrees altogether in or they have to send seperately to WES ?
Yes . husband and wife can send their degrees together , you can prepare two separate envelopes for each and then put both of them in one little bigger one and mention wes registration number of both on top of the bigger envelope.

I did the same as well.

Regarding SINP , I am expecting it to reopen in June . nothing confirm could be told

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
vtox_g@yahoo.com said:
I am also in the same boat like you... I am getting 379 point on CIC.. I am retaking the IELST which really a pain.. but dont have any option then that. other option are nearly impossible to achieve unless you have lot of time... I will check on SINP for education and occupation match ..
what is you your point out of 100, for SINP its 60 points minimum needed..
According the SINP scale I have 63 or 64 = (23+11(or 10)+18+12).

I have read about people who could learn French from 0 level to CLB 5 for half a year :) I'm not sure how it's possible. Of course, such thing can not only improve the score in CIC and provincial programs, but also Quebec program will become available. In my opinion, much easier is to improve English to CLB 9 in all four modules. The hardest is that CLB 9 in listening in IELTS it is mean 8 in IELTS scale. I'm not sure, maybe it means 4-6 mistakes from 40 questions... For me the difference from my 6 to 8 is like journey to Mars. :)

If you are preparing now for IELTS I can recommend a good resource. You can find there some useful tips: futurelearn.com/courses/understanding-ielts/3/todo/3674 That's a Futurelearn course, it's totally free and only registration is demanded. It helped me to prepare when I passed IELTS in January. Indeed, it is more useful before you pass IELTS the first time, but maybe you'll find also something useful.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
cindy9902 said:
Hi, AmBiNa

I guess you didn't add settlefunds page when you applied online.
Have you uploaded settle funds documents while applying online?
I actually did not upload it online but I sent it by e-mail on the second day. I am now afraid they might consider it a reason to reject my application.

cindy9902

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
AmBiNa said:
I actually did not upload it online but I sent it by e-mail on the second day. I am now afraid they might consider it a reason to reject my application.
Hi, AmBiNa

You have sent it by email, so it will not cause any problems as long as your POF is valid.
If you haven't got any email for missing docs, just be patient and wait for nomination. :)

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
tavneet said:
Guys,

I got nomination from SINP and accept it also in EE tool. On the basis of which I get IT also in last draw.

But due to some technical issue , I have to create new EE account and share it with SINP to get my nomination transfer.

In this case, what will happen to my first EE account. Will it remain active? or do i have to delete it myself? What is the process. Please suggest

Thanks
Hello tanveet,

Your first EE profile becomes in inactive and you have to continue your PR application process in the second EE entry profile which you have created. SINP will transfer the nomination to the new EE profile

Regards
Charan

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
How come SINP still closed since January? Any idea when it will open for EE stream?