+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
Friends,

Need 1 urgent help..

My Express entry is created for NOC 2173.
I got SINP nomination for NOC 2171 and have got ITA also.

Just now I realized by mistake 2173 was entered in Express Entry account.. It should be 2171.. My Roles & Resp letter from employer is also for 2171..

Please suggest what can be done in this case.

Thanks
Tavneet

cindy9902

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
AmBiNa said:
First I would like to congratulate all those who got nominated lately and wish the best for the rest (including me ;D)
No job offer at all.
Under "View submitted application details", step 2 is: "Points Grid", while under "View submitted application" step 2 is: "Work Permit" and it shows no data as I have no work permit. but nothing in the whole application states anything about the settlement fund rather then step 4 under "View submitted application details" and it states "Schedule 4 Funds" and shows the amount I typed.
I don't know why I feel there is something wrong in my application!!!
anybody experiences the same?!
Hi, AmBiNa

I guess you didn't add settlefunds page when you applied online.
Have you uploaded settle funds documents while applying online?

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
tavneet said:
Friends,

Need 1 urgent help..

My Express entry is created for NOC 2173.
I got SINP nomination for NOC 2171 and have got ITA also.

Just now I realized by mistake 2173 was entered in Express Entry account.. It should be 2171.. My Roles & Resp letter from employer is also for 2171..

Please suggest what can be done in this case.

Thanks
Tavneet
You are allowed to change your CIC Express entry details.. No issues

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
SMani said:
You are allowed to change your CIC Express entry details.. No issues
Thanks for the reply Smani, but the issue is that I have already transmitted the EE profile to PR form. and now Express entry profile fields are not editable. Any thought on this.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
tavneet said:
Thanks for the reply Smani, but the issue is that I have already transmitted the EE profile to PR form. and now Express entry profile fields are not editable. Any thought on this.

Its beyond me.. We have to wait for other seniors to say their views

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
My Application went In Process today

My timeline is
Application submitted : 3rd Jan 2016
Category : Occupation In Demand
In process: 22nd April 2016
Currency Conversion: 22nd April 2016

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
stuckindenmark said:
After agonising months of checking OASIS daily, on my way to work, during lunch break, on my way home, while cooking, while watching my daughter take her first steps, while reading something, before taking a shower, before going to bed, SINP finally did something to put me out of my misery.

I have been trying to get to Canada for close to 11 years now, since 2005, I have tried around 5 times through various legal streams without lieing, without manipulating truth, without exaggerating facts. Got f'ed by FSW's new law that scrapped all old applications while my app waited in line for 6 years. I reapplied. Was short by a month under FSW when the quota closed suddenly jumping from 275 applicants for 2-3 months to 1000 in a week for NOC 2171. My paper based app was on its way. After 4 months of no signal, it came back in a nice brown envelope. I didnt give up, thought I should make myself canadian compliant by studying there and be ready for their market. My study visa rejected because the fkin moron case officer deemed I fit the profile of someone who would like to settle there. So let me get this right, I am investing my own money in your system by educating myself to better suit your market and you are rejecting me? Fine.

SINP rejected me first saying no documents were sent while their bad system failed to ask for any documents from me. I reapplied in Dec. And now reason for rejection does not make sense. I have worked as an IT Biz Analyst for two years solid but SINP rejected citing "Principal Applicant Does not meet minimum 60 points. Some of your work experience provided was not eligible for
points as your occupation was not on the In Demand List in Saskatchewan." I was 2171 for two years. Im working under 2174 right now. Both in demand for 2015 list when I applied.

I feel cheated. Is there any way to appeal this? Part of me wants to say fk you and move on. Part of me doesnt want to give up.
Very sad to hear your story ....I am almost on the same boat but a bit junior than you.....I have been trying since 2009 ....Be strong buddy and never even think about give up ....

V all your forum members are with you ..... mail your job description to noc email address and apply for secondary review with the copy of their reply

dkr1980

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submit with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
batoolkhan said:
My Application went In Process today

My timeline is
Application submitted : 3rd Jan 2016
Category : Occupation In Demand
In process: 22nd April 2016
Currency Conversion: 22nd April 2016

congratulations......

THEFINALGAME111

Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody, needed some help regarding Proof of Funds.

If I deposit required amount at the end of month, say april 28th, will April be counted as my 1st month for POF, as statement can be taken as of April at 30th April/May 1? And, will I be eligible to apply if next opening happens at 1st week of July?

Thank you all. :)

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THEFINALGAME111 said:
Hello everybody, needed some help regarding Proof of Funds.

If I deposit required amount at the end of month, say april 28th, will April be counted as my 1st month for POF, as statement can be taken as of April at 30th April/May 1? And, will I be eligible to apply if next opening happens at 1st week of July?

Thank you all. :)
Hi ,

If you deposit the money at the end of month , unfortunately that month will not be counted as 1st month of POF .

My POF was falling short of 13 days when I submitted my application in Jan intake due to which I asked the same query as yours from SINP and got response from them in negative

In order to be on safer side later I have sent copy of few additional tax saving Fixed deposits to SINP .

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Guys who got nominated in this forum - did u showed gift deed? Was it accepted?

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
CPRaspirant said:
Hi ,

If you deposit the money at the end of month , unfortunately that month will not be counted as 1st month of POF .

My POF was falling short of 13 days when I submitted my application in Jan intake due to which I asked the same query as yours from SINP and got response from them in negative

In order to be on safer side later I have sent copy of few additional tax saving Fixed deposits to SINP .
Hi, I just deposit on 22nd of April,It means that 22nd of July meets demands of 3-month proof, right? Do they count exactly the date? or what rule they will count

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
Guys,

I got nomination from SINP and accept it also in EE tool. On the basis of which I get IT also in last draw.

But due to some technical issue , I have to create new EE account and share it with SINP to get my nomination transfer.

In this case, what will happen to my first EE account. Will it remain active? or do i have to delete it myself? What is the process. Please suggest

Thanks

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
tavneet said:
Guys,

I got nomination from SINP and accept it also in EE tool. On the basis of which I get IT also in last draw.

But due to some technical issue , I have to create new EE account and share it with SINP to get my nomination transfer.

In this case, what will happen to my first EE account. Will it remain active? or do i have to delete it myself? What is the process. Please suggest

Thanks
Congrats for your nomination. Did you used gift deed for POF?

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Chasseur_ei said:
Hi vtox_g@yahoo.com. As I understand you can apply unde Occupation In-demand stream! According this program even IELTS 4 is enough. For Saskatchewan Express Entry you need IELTS 6. I have the same NOC as you - 4163. I think I can try myself in any of these two streames. Does your occupation related to your education? That's important. I have a degree in Management and not sure if they will decide that marketing is related to management!
All official information you can find here: saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand
You should check when they will open SINP again.
hey,, I will apply through occupation in demand stream. and minimum score needed is 60 .. mine its comes to 59 I am not sure If I am calculation right .wat I can do in this case? any sugestion. my NOC 4163 for my correct job, and NOC 1422 for for my last job.. my degree is Bachelor of computer application. so its some wat matching work experince.. you can send your education details with you job responsibility to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and they help you to get the exact NOC..