+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
66778899 said:
@Hot2cold, please if you are using term deposits as POF, how do you show 6 month average balance?
If your FDs are more than six months old, then its fine, as the average balance is then the amount of the FD.

priteshhi said:
Thanks, my a/c is also on HDFC, I'll have them list all the FD's (including start/end dates), and get 6 months average of saving's account.
Just one concern most of my FD's will be auto-renewing next month, so the start dates may change.

If i miss out to submit my application this month, any experience what should i do in that case as the FD's would only show up as 1 month old?
Get a statement before the expiry of your FDs. That shows you still had the funds for the six month limit. Then it does not matter if the FD is auto renewed. I had a similar case with 2 of my FDs - they were expiring just 2 days after the statement, but at the time of the statement were still valid, and more than six months old. It should not be a problem

Alternatively, get a statement just before you submit your application, and include a letter of explanation that explains the situation.

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starring13 said:
It's the same for me. One has the conversion date, some dont have, and some of the funds have gone missing. When I wrote to them, explaining all this, they replied, "file in Under Process".
Nothing that you can do, but pray!
Thanks for your reply. I also wrote a mail. Anyway prayer is the only things we can do.

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Hi guys,
Everybody applied under SINP is welcome in SINP telegram group:
https://telegram.me/joinchat/BQ9CNj2Gqf63pOa8KSwZ-Q

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi,

Can we show FD's held by spouse in her bank account along with an explanation letter, that these funds can be withdrawn whenever needed and that she doesn't have any objection to utilize these funds towards our CIC application/immigration?

Regards,
Aditya

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For an application In-process state

Under SettlementFunds -> TotalDollarAmountInCanadianCurrency is empty
Under SettlementFunds -> DateOfConversion is empty

The initial date and Canadian currency equivalent inputed have been deleted over two weeks now.

Hello seniors, please what does this implies?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
My application has gone "In process" today.

Jan 4th EE

dkr1980

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submit with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
subramani_vs said:
My application has gone "In process" today.

Jan 4th EE

congratulations....

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
aditya127 said:
Hi,

Can we show FD's held by spouse in her bank account along with an explanation letter, that these funds can be withdrawn whenever needed and that she doesn't have any objection to utilize these funds towards our CIC application/immigration?

Regards,
Aditya
If your spouse is part of the application, it should not be a problem at all. Including a no objection letter won't hurt your application either.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
66778899 said:
For an application In-process state

Under SettlementFunds -> TotalDollarAmountInCanadianCurrency is empty
Under SettlementFunds -> DateOfConversion is empty

The initial date and Canadian currency equivalent inputed have been deleted over two weeks now.

Hello seniors, please what does this implies?
During my SINP application, I'd manually converted and entered the amount and date in the fields, after few days when my app went into process both the fields were removed/deleted.

After 4 months, even after being nominated these fields are still empty.

So, what i would suggest is not to worry about the conversion values.. instead make sure the provided POF is up-to the requirements.

Hope this helps!

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hot2Cold said:
If your FDs are more than six months old, then its fine, as the average balance is then the amount of the FD.

Get a statement before the expiry of your FDs. That shows you still had the funds for the six month limit. Then it does not matter if the FD is auto renewed. I had a similar case with 2 of my FDs - they were expiring just 2 days after the statement, but at the time of the statement were still valid, and more than six months old. It should not be a problem

Alternatively, get a statement just before you submit your application, and include a letter of explanation that explains the situation.

Thanks for the help Hot2Cold, I talked to my CA and he gave me a brilliant idea.

I have this monthly consolidated statements emailed to me every month by HDFC, which includes FD+Savings a/c details. so I plan to send them below docs:

1) Balance balance certificate for saving+FD holding as on current date.

2) Monthly consolidated statement (6 statements for last 6 months), each stamped signed by the bank officials. + FD receipts.

Does this sound valid?

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priteshhi said:
Thanks for the help Hot2Cold, I talked to my CA and he gave me a brilliant idea.

I have this monthly consolidated statements emailed to me every month by HDFC, which includes FD+Savings a/c details. so I plan to send them below docs:

2) Monthly consolidated statement (6 statements for last 6 months), each stamped signed by the bank officials. + FD receipts.

Does this sound valid?
100% Valid and i also did the same.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
priteshhi said:

Does this sound valid?
Sounds good. But do ask your RM to include account opening date for bank accounts in the balance confirmation certificate.

vatsamit1

Nov 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Provided
Nomination.....
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited...
Hi All,

Any idea how long it take from AOR to PPR for SINP.
Regards,
Amit

vhparekh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Hello seniors,

I am a novice to the whole EE process. I am submitting my application under SINP OID. I was looking out for the Forms & documents needed to upload at the time of application in OASIS. What I came to know are:

1) WES of Primary Applicant
2) Educational Transcripts & Mark sheets of Primary Applicant (If we submit WES, we need to submit these as well?)
3) Work Experience letters with Duties of the NOC Code we are claiming for. (does it need to have salary mentioned?)
4) Marriage Certificate
5) Birth Certificates (for both or primary applicant?)
6) IELTS result
7) POF (I have bank statements of under my name, my wife & my wife's maternal name (will it be fine?)

Any other documents are needed?
which are the forms to be filled & submitted along with it?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
vhparekh said:
Hello seniors,

I am a novice to the whole EE process. I am submitting my application under SINP OID. I was looking out for the Forms & documents needed to upload at the time of application in OASIS. What I came to know are:

1) WES of Primary Applicant
2) Educational Transcripts & Mark sheets of Primary Applicant (If we submit WES, we need to submit these as well?)
3) Work Experience letters with Duties of the NOC Code we are claiming for. (does it need to have salary mentioned?)
4) Marriage Certificate
5) Birth Certificates (for both or primary applicant?)
6) IELTS result
7) POF (I have bank statements of under my name, my wife & my wife's maternal name (will it be fine?)

Any other documents are needed?
which are the forms to be filled & submitted along with it?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Regards
1-
2- yes, send those documents alongside your ECA reports (in your original language and translated to english)
3- yes, your salary has to be mentioned, plus benefits provided by your employer, as well as how many hours a week you work.
4-
5- yes, birth certificates for every1 included in your app (passports as well)
6-
7- your statements are fine, as long as they belong to you, your spouse, or under both of your names (mutual account). By maternal name, you mean her maiden's name? If so, yes, that's ok as well.

Every other information you need to know about, included which forms and documents to send, are described in the application guide. This has to be your first stop, a must read, even before filling the online forms on oasis.

Start here and you'll be good to go
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program