SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have submitted Employee Provident Fund and Savings bond as my PoF in my application submitted on 4th Janaury. Today I have checked the status and it changed into 'in process' but they have converted the partial amount of my savings bond. They converted only the bond certificate in first page, they didn't consider the 2nd pages certificate which is same kind of bond with another amount and with same date.

Another point is that, I cannot find my Provident fund documents In the apps. It is missing but I uploaded and attached it before submission and also checked again it was there after submission.

Anyway they uploaded my settelement plan which I mailed them after submitted the application.

I am very much confused on overall situation. should I mail them stating the situation or should I wait till getting their mail.

Please help..

irsh29

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
IELTS Request
submit with application
Rehan123 said:
Hi, I have submitted Employee Provident Fund and Savings bond as my PoF in my application submitted on 4th Janaury. Today I have checked the status and it changed into 'in process' but they have converted the partial amount of my savings bond. They converted only the bond certificate in first page, they didn't consider the 2nd pages certificate which is same kind of bond with another amount and with same date.

Another point is that, I cannot find my Provident fund documents In the apps. It is missing but I uploaded and attached it before submission and also checked again it was there after submission.

Anyway they uploaded my settelement plan which I mailed them after submitted the application.

I am very much confused on overall situation. should I mail them stating the situation or should I wait till getting their mail.

Please help..
Hi Rehan123,
You should email regarding this matter otherwise they will returned your file.you can expect anything from them.

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
Hi everybody. I have read a lot of tips on this forum and decided to register now for SINP that to upload all forms and be ready when PNP will be open again.
From the beginning of my registration I have found a very complicated issue.
After the registration of the account on SINP website I have received an email in which was written: "If your documents are in a language other than English or French, you need to have the original (native) language document, the English or French translation and the SINP Translator Affidavit (saskatchewan website link) scanned together as one document".
Guys, who knows if applicant have to use that exact form (according the link) or maybe it is possible to use similar forms?
The problem is that I have got an ECA from WES and have officially notarized translation of my diplomas. The form of affidavit that I have is not totaly identical to Saskatchewan form. So, who knows if applicants can use officially notarized translations according their national laws or it is important to print and seal Saskatchewan form?
I'll be grateful for any help.

Rehan123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irsh29 said:
Hi Rehan123,
You should email regarding this matter otherwise they will returned your file.you can expect anything from them.
Thanks brother for ur reply.

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Rehan123 said:

Please help..
It's the same for me. One has the conversion date, some dont have, and some of the funds have gone missing. When I wrote to them, explaining all this, they replied, "file in Under Process".
Nothing that you can do, but pray!

tavneet

Dec 20, 2015
Hello Senior & Frnds,

Need info for up front medical, do we have to wait till ITA for upfront medical?

If no, what all documents we need to carry along with us for medical exam?

Could somebody explain the whole process around it ? Like how it works ? what document we need to carry for medical ? do we get any acknowledgement after medical is done ? How CIC gets the report from paneled doctors ?

Thanking in advance!!

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
tavneet said:
Hello Senior & Frnds,

Need info for up front medical, do we have to wait till ITA for upfront medical?

If no, what all documents we need to carry along with us for medical exam?

Could somebody explain the whole process around it ? Like how it works ? what document we need to carry for medical ? do we get any acknowledgement after medical is done ? How CIC gets the report from paneled doctors ?

Thanking in advance!!
hi! please read.. i got it from http://www.cic.gc.ca. (some have their upfront medical before they receive their ITAs as long as you are sure to get ITA you can go ahead and do the upfront med.usually done by EE applicants)

Undergo your exam before you submit your application (Required for certain categories: see your application guide)

This is called an up front medical exam.

You can contact a panel physician directly to get your medical exam.

Once your medical exam has been completed, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you underwent a medical exam. You must include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical electronic system:

they will give you an up-front medical notification printout.
If the doctor works with a paper system:

they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.
You must attach that form to your application before you submit it to the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.

what to bring?
When you go to your appointment, you must bring:

proper identification (you will need at least one document with your photograph and signature, such as a passport, driver’s licence or national identity card)
eye glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them
any medical reports or test results that you have regarding previous or existing medical conditions, and
the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you do not undergo an up-front medical exam. The visa office will send you this form.
You may have to bring:

Four recent photographs. You will need to bring these only if the doctor you select from the list of panel physicians does not work with CIC via the eMedical electronic system. Please check with the doctor’s office when you book your appointment.
Note: It is important that you tell the doctor about any previous or existing medical conditions. Processing your medical exam could take longer if you do not.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
limejuice said:
hi! please read.. i got it from http://www.cic.gc.ca. (some have their upfront medical before they receive their ITAs as long as you are sure to get ITA you can go ahead and do the upfront med.usually done by EE applicants)

Undergo your exam before you submit your application (Required for certain categories: see your application guide)

This is called an up front medical exam.

You can contact a panel physician directly to get your medical exam.

Once your medical exam has been completed, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you underwent a medical exam. You must include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical electronic system:

they will give you an up-front medical notification printout.
If the doctor works with a paper system:

they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.
You must attach that form to your application before you submit it to the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.
Just remember that when you get your CoPR, the validity will be one year from the date of your Medical, so I advise you to schedule the Medical to just before you submit your application after your ITA.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hot2Cold said:
Just remember that when you get your CoPR, the validity will be one year from the date of your Medical, so I advise you to schedule the Medical to just before you submit your application after your ITA.
Thanks, I completely forgot about this probably I need to do this ASAP after getting the ITA. Since the Panel Physicians informed me i can easily get appointment before 2 days.

Do any one know, what documents regarding POF am i supposed to upload to EE CIC - If I have FD's which gets renewed yearly?
Will uploading FD certificates do, also If i get ITA this month most of my FD's will get auto-renewed next month - will i have to re-submit the FD certificates again?

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
priteshhi said:
Thanks, I completely forgot about this probably I need to do this ASAP after getting the ITA. Since the Panel Physicians informed me i can easily get appointment before 2 days.

Do any one know, what documents regarding POF am i supposed to upload to EE CIC - If I have FD's which gets renewed yearly?
Will uploading FD certificates do, also If i get ITA this month most of my FD's will get auto-renewed next month - will i have to re-submit the FD certificates again?
You will need to show new POF to IRCC. These have to show balances for 6 months instead of the 3 for SINP.

Get a letter from the bank, listing all the FDs and your current bank balances. The FDS should show start and end dates and the bank balances should state the average balances for 6 months. Bank letter must include full contact details of the bank. If the letter does not include a 6 month average, then include 6 months statements.

I am based in Dubai, but I got HDFC to do the above for my NR accounts and the FDS that I hold with them. The documents were accepted by IRCC without question.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
You will need to show new POF to IRCC. These have to show balances for 6 months instead of the 3 for SINP.

Get a letter from the bank, listing all the FDs and your current bank balances. The FDS should show start and end dates and the bank balances should state the average balances for 6 months. Bank letter must include full contact details of the bank. If the letter does not include a 6 month average, then include 6 months statements.

I am based in Dubai, but I got HDFC to do the above for my NR accounts and the FDS that I hold with them. The documents were accepted by IRCC without question.
@Hot2cold, please if you are using term deposits as POF, how do you show 6 month average balance?

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hot2Cold said:

Thanks, my a/c is also on HDFC, I'll have them list all the FD's (including start/end dates), and get 6 months average of saving's account.
Just one concern most of my FD's will be auto-renewing next month, so the start dates may change.

If i miss out to submit my application this month, any experience what should i do in that case as the FD's would only show up as 1 month old?