+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
nickarter84 said:
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

Download the application guide from the above link for complete information regarding eligibility.
2281 is not there.. hard luck of mine

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
ankit_46 said:
2281 is not there.. hard luck of mine
Keep an eye for SINP,
It's easy, fast and FREE

Good Luck friend

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
Hi seniors,

I am in a confusion. Please help me out.

I got my passport on 2013 when i was not married. I got married on 2014. So, usually in my passport in Spouse field it is mentioned as NA.

But in my wife's passport in spouse field my name is mentioned as she made it after our marriage.

Please suggest me whether i need to revise the information and request for a new passport or not.

Will it be a issue during nomination and CIC application?

Thanks

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mydream2016 said:
Hi seniors,

I am in a confusion. Please help me out.

I got my passport on 2013 when i was not married. I got married on 2014. So, usually in my passport in Spouse field it is mentioned as NA.

But in my wife's passport in spouse field my name is mentioned as she made it after our marriage.

Please suggest me whether i need to revise the information and request for a new passport or not.

Will it be a issue during nomination and CIC application?

Thanks
Better if you endorsed spouse name on your passport (re-issue your passport), but if you have marriage certificate then you not need to worry about it. And there is no compulsion that spouse name must be endorsed on passports.

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
THE SUPER KING said:
Better if you endorsed spouse name on your passport (re-issue your passport), but if you have marriage certificate then you not need to worry about it. And there is no compulsion that spouse name must be endorsed on passports.

Thanks Brother. I have my marriage Deed(Nikah Nama) and passport validity till 2018. So, I am not going to re-issue my passport.

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Dear Members,

Quick question regarding the travel history , my wife was a resident permit holder of Saudi Arabia until 2009 but used to stay in India for educational purposes but used to visit saudi in between for a period of 30-80 days during her college vacation , now my question is should i mentioned these frequent trips in the travel history even though she was a resident permit holder of that country ?

Appreciate your quick response on the same.

Regards,

Nabeel.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
I think any trip besides from your home country should be mentioned in the travel history even though s/he was PR holder at that time! Hope this will help you and there is new rule for PCC... in total stay of 6 months in last 10 years or from 18 years old you need to get PCC for that country...

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Nabzter said:
Dear Members,

Quick question regarding the travel history , my wife was a resident permit holder of Saudi Arabia until 2009 but used to stay in India for educational purposes but used to visit saudi in between for a period of 30-80 days during her college vacation , now my question is should i mentioned these frequent trips in the travel history even though she was a resident permit holder of that country ?

Appreciate your quick response on the same.

Regards,

Nabeel.
Hello Nabeel, I am a resident of KSA and so is my wife. As per CIC rules, you do not need to mention travel history to/from the country of your Citizenship and country of Residence. Travel to any other country apart from these two should be mentioned. My wife's case is same as yours and I am telling this from personal experience, so you do not need to mention travel details from Saudi to India and vice versa.

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
Dear All

Can any one clarify following doubts

While filling sinp oasis for occupation in demand

we see following screen to fill up

FACTOR I (B): SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE

Work experience gained over the last ten years is weighted. Applicants get two points for each year worked in the intended occupation in the most recent five years, and one point for each year from the six to ten year period prior to applying, up to a maximum of 15 points.

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application*
10 pts - 5 years
8 pts - 4 years
6 pts - 3 years
4 pts - 2 years
2 pts - 1 years

Now my question is that I have worked only 4 years 10 months in during recent last five years. should I claim for 8 points mentioning 4 years or Can I claim 10 points mentioning 5 years. AND also clarify how they calculate points for experience which is less than of 12 months .

sam003ud

Jan 8, 2016
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
NIL
Nomination.....
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
IELTS Request
NIL
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
Not Applicable
sam3333 said:
Dear All

Work experience gained over the last ten years is weighted. Applicants get two points for each year worked in the intended occupation in the most recent five years, and one point for each year from the six to ten year period prior to applying, up to a maximum of 15 points.

10 pts - 5 years
8 pts - 4 years
6 pts - 3 years
4 pts - 2 years
2 pts - 1 years

Now my question is that I have worked only 4 years 10 months in during recent last five years. should I claim for 8 points mentioning 4 years or Can I claim 10 points mentioning 5 years. AND also clarify how they calculate points for experience which is less than of 12 months .
Hey Sam,

you can claim 8 points for sure. Since you have 4.10 years of experience, you cannot claim 10 points. For better clarification, please send email to immigration@gov.sk.ca with this query and ask them whether you can claim 10 points (5 years). One of my friend had 4.11 years of experience and received email that he can claim 10 points.

Cheers..!!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sam3333 said:
Dear All

10 pts - 5 years
8 pts - 4 years
6 pts - 3 years
4 pts - 2 years
2 pts - 1 years

Sorry you just have to select 4 years (8pts)

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
sam3333 said:
Dear All

10 pts - 5 years
8 pts - 4 years
6 pts - 3 years
4 pts - 2 years
2 pts - 1 years

U can claim only 8 points as you have not yet completed your 5 yrs .....

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
My one of friend has below mentioned job experience.
Assuming that if sinp open on June 1, 2016 what points can he claimed if his experience is like this

Iin most recent 5 years - August 2011 to june 2016 - 4 yr 10 month

job break from April 2009 to july 2011

In last 6 to 10 yr job experience - June 2006 to march 2009 - 2yr 9 month

It is little confusing because if we enter in their system it will give only 4x2 + 2x1 =10 points which mean for 10 months +9 months =19 months applicant will not get any point although this all 19 months happened in within 10 years.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sam3333 said:
My one of friend has below mentioned job experience.
Assuming that if sinp open on June 1, 2016 what points can he claimed if his experience is like this

Iin most recent 5 years - August 2011 to june 2016 - 4 yr 10 month

job break from April 2009 to july 2011

In last 6 to 10 yr job experience - June 2006 to march 2009 - 2yr 9 month

It is little confusing because if we enter in their system it will give only 4x2 + 2x1 =10 points which mean for 10 months +9 months =19 months applicant will not get any point although this all 19 months happened in within 10 years.
So he will get 8 points + 2 points = 10 points.
The total number of years must be consecutive to get the max points. Sorry :(

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi One_topsy,

I am in great dilemma. kindly help me out. Before 2 days I have learnt that I am Ineligible for SINP. reason didn't come yet.

Now my confusion is this: My IELTS will be expired on 10feb 2017. I don't know when the next window will be opened for sinp. I don't even know what would be the timeline from apply to sinp to landed in saska.( considering smooth case)

Is it necessary to retake the ielts at this point. Pls suggest.

Other guys pls provide your thoughts even on this. it will be helpful to me to think ahead.