7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
arsal385 said:
You can try your lucky. I got nomination under Noc2221 and my degree is in microbiology.

Thank you so much .

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
hi friends,

I have just seen on OASIS my application status " Application Ineligible". I have not received any correspondence mail from SINP yet.

Kindly suggest me what can I do in tis matter.I dont know whats the reason behind ineligibility.

App date: 4 dec 2015
req doc submitted: 22 dec 2015

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_46 said:
hi friends,

I have just seen on OASIS my application status " Application Ineligible". I have not received any correspondence mail from SINP yet.

Kindly suggest me what can I do in tis matter.I dont know whats the reason behind ineligibility.

Hi Ankit,

Feel sorry to know about the status .

Please share which document was submitted on 22 dec 2015 , it seems SINP officer has not accepted the document .

I feel you should not loose hope and prepare for your application again and submit it once SINP opens .

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
ankit_46 said:
hi friends,

Bro sorry to hear that. You should have email from SINP now. SINP always sends decision email at around 5pm Saskatchewan time.

SINP mainly reject applications on the following factors;

- Lack for funds for 3 months prior to application submission.
- Lack of License for a regulated profession.
- Job description does not match with NOC.

Try to address any deficiency in your application and resubmit it when quota opens again.

Good luck

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
arsal385 said:
Bro sorry to hear that. You should have email from SINP now. SINP always sends decision email at around 5pm Saskatchewan time.

SINP mainly reject applications on the following factors;

- Lack for funds for 3 months prior to application submission.
- Lack of License for a regulatory profession.
- Job description does not match with NOC.

Try to address any deficiency in your application and resubmit it when quota opens again.

Good luck
Thanks dude. I will send mail to them.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
CPRaspirant said:
Hi Ankit,

Feel sorry to know about the status .

Please share which document was submitted on 22 dec 2015 , it seems SINP officer has not accepted the document .

I feel you should not loose hope and prepare for your application again and submit it once SINP opens .
They have asked the bank certificate and FD maturity details. I have not received any mail from SINP yet which indicates your application is ineligible for so and so reason.

Aside that When will SINP open their next window. any idea ?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
ankit_46 said:
They have asked the bank certificate and FD maturity details. I have not received any mail from SINP yet which indicates your application is ineligible for so and so reason.

Hello Ankit,

Sorry to hear that your Application is Ineligible. If the proof of funds, which is bank certificate and FD maturity details is good like you have maintained from the past three month, you might be rejected due to another reason.
You will be receiving the mail soon in your email box soon. Also, In SINP Oasis Website, they will attach the same document in correspondence.

Some reason of rejection:
a) NOC work experience roles and responsibilities is not matching or inappropriate
b) Educational/Training Credentials
You do not have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training in a skilled position.
c) Does not meet minimum 60 points

Don't loose HOPE!! and the next intake might open in April 16. Have you also applied to Nova Scotia as a back-up?

Regards

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
ankit_46 said:

It's hard to say when SINP will reopen their next window, they tend to do it without prior notice. Best thing to do is to stay tuned to this thread, have all your documents ready, keep your monetary instruments/ average bank balance up above the threshold for your family size -requesting fresh bank letters/statements periodically while waiting. Applying 1 day after a stream opens may be too late.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
mapleback said:
It's hard to say when SINP will reopen their next window, they tend to do it without prior notice. Best thing to do is to stay tuned to this thread, have all your documents ready, keep your monetary instruments/ average bank balance up above the threshold for your family size requesting fresh bank letters/statements periodically while waiting. Applying 1 day after a stream opens may be too late.
Agreed. Get all the forms filled and supporting docs. They only thing you should get once they reopen is PoF documents as you need it to be up to date as at submission time.

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Guys who submitted their eAPRs, please clarify.....

I submitted my eAPR 10 days ago.....I am getting messages that my application is updated. When I login to mycic and check there is nothing updated and no new messages. Is it because they are processing my application that am getting these messages or am I missing anything here?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
maheshkumargali said:

I submitted my eAPR 10 days ago.....I am getting messages that my application is updated. When I login to mycic and check there is nothing updated and no new messages. Is it because they are processing my application that am getting these messages or am I missing anything here?
It means someone is working on your applicaiton

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
maheshkumargali said:

I submitted my eAPR 10 days ago.....I am getting messages that my application is updated. When I login to mycic and check there is nothing updated and no new messages. Is it because they are processing my application that am getting these messages or am I missing anything here? That is the general assumption, yes.
This is normal. We even have a term for it here on the forum, we call it "Ghost Mail"
Nothing to worry about, rest assured.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
One_Topsy said:
Agreed. Get all the forms filled and supporting docs. They only thing you should get once they reopen is PoF documents as you need it to be up to date as at submission time.
Thanks one_topsy and mapleback. Hope SINP will open their doors again very soon

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
arsal385 said:
You can try your lucky. I got nomination under Noc2221 and my degree is in microbiology.
Like you I have my degree in microbiology and master's in Environmental biology and public health.i have a 2yrs work experience as a laboratory microbiologist but current job is in another capacity please what's your advice on which job title I should indicate under Noc 2221?

Hopeful63

Feb 7, 2016
Hi friends
My status changed to "Application Ineligible" too,and I have not received any mail describing its reason from SINP unfortunately .
What should I do?Is it normal not to receiving any email describing the reason from SINP?

App date:17dec 2015
Ineligibility:12 Feb 2016