Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bad news guys,

My wife's application was deemed ineligible today. Dec 5th SINP Application.

Reasons
1. Proof of funds - Submitted FD certificate just 1 month old but sent an additional email later to explain the funds came about by sale of a car. In any case its been 2 months since then so technically the FD is now 3 months old as of 5th of Feb!
2. NOC 4163 is not considered a high demand occupation in Sask....Really! its on the list in the application guide!!!

Oh well, do not have the strength to fight this, we applicants from Africa have less of a chance than anyone else anyway. Seen people submit gift deeds and get nomination.

Focusing on my OINP application, looks a better chance! I just hope they wont say the 3 months story as well??? :(

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just updating my post with a copy paste of the reasons.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of maintaining the
minimum settlement fund amount of $18,097 CAD for three months prior to your application and
throughout the entire immigration process.

Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) 4163 that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
frankiefun said:
Bad news guys,

My wife's application was deemed ineligible today. Dec 5th SINP Application.

Reasons
1. Proof of funds - Submitted FD certificate just 1 month old but sent an additional email later to explain the funds came about by sale of a car. In any case its been 2 months since then so technically the FD is now 3 months old as of 5th of Feb!
2. NOC 4163 is not considered a high demand occupation in Sask....Really! its on the list in the application guide!!!

Oh well, do not have the strength to fight this, we applicants from Africa have less of a chance than anyone else anyway. Seen people submit gift deeds and get nomination.

Focusing on my OINP application, looks a better chance! I just hope they wont say the 3 months story as well??? :(
Sorry bro, its a bit harsh indeed. However, their rules are theur rules and if the FD was not 3 months old by the time you submitted it, then unfortunately you can't blame them. They have shown to be very strict with the PoF.
With regards the NOC, I don't know what issue they had but it's either a mismatch or something if the NOC is on the list.
Look at the bright side, you have an ongoing OINP application, so good luck.
PS: the comment about Africans is not needed ::)

sam003ud

Jan 8, 2016
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
NIL
Nomination.....
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
IELTS Request
NIL
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
Not Applicable
frankiefun said:
Just updating my post with a copy paste of the reasons.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. You must have proof of maintaining the
minimum settlement fund amount of $18,097 CAD for three months prior to your application and
throughout the entire immigration process.

Work Experience Credentials
Your work experience in the past 10 years is not in a high skilled occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC) 4163 that is considered to be in‐demand in Saskatchewan.
Hey Bro,

SINP is always strict with respect to settlement funds and they will definitely reject if not maintained for 3 months before applying.
Also from the comments on NOC, I believe that there was a mismatch between your Work responsibilities and the NOC 4163 requirement. The statement says that 4163 is in demand but your work experience is not matching.

All the best for OINP..

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@one topsy

Thanks man. I would say same as you if I had been nominated... But I get your point. ;)
In the same vein however, isn't it a little bit odd that the NBPNP though out 2015 never conducted 1 information session in Africa, it's not looking much different this year so far. I have sent them a mail to understand..... ;)

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Guys i have recently moved to UK, should i inform SINP aswellas CIC About my new address.please share ur suggestions.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prab0 said:
Guys i have recently moved to UK, should i inform SINP aswellas CIC About my new address.please share ur suggestions.
If this is on a long term basis, Yes, please update your address to CIC. If you have already received your nomination, then its fine to not let SINP know, else Yes.
If its going to be on short term, you are good with your travel.

sunn_yy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPRaspirant said:
Hi sunn_yy,

As per my understanding PCC is not required for SINP , It is only required after getting ITA .

Seniors please clarify .
Bit misunderstanding, i want to say that in case of SINP nomination, when we apply for CIC , this is required because this is mention in What to do next in SINP Letter after nomination.

sunn_yy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prab0 said:
Yes it is mention in SINP Nomination letter "You must contact the SINP to inform our office of any changes to marital or family status
and to notify us of any changes of address prior to receiving permanent resident status"
, kindly check nomination letter.

dtuba

Jan 5, 2016
Can anybody please explain why processing times is very different for individuals for instance some are getting there nomination in 10 days others in 180

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hi Folks

Has anyone got nominated for NOC 2221 ? if yes , what type of qualification did you present to SINP ?

Is Master of Science in Pharmacology acceptable ?

province

Dec 17, 2015
dtuba said:
Can anybody please explain why processing times is very different for individuals for instance some are getting there nomination in 10 days others in 180
Yes sure.

When they started in June 2015 SINP was very slow. Its very likely they did not have much staff. Towards the end of last year they increase speed trying to meet up with the target they had for 2015. There had to be a justification for their existence.

They probably hired contractors to help out. And now in January they have gone back to snail speed again.

Also it depends on the NOC in recent time. It seems Case officer assigned to NOC with low intake will process faster.

Response from email has also slowed down.

I sent an email to them they are yet to respond in two weeks while someone from another NOC got a response quickly.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
iraq85 said:
Hi Folks

Has anyone got nominated for NOC 2221 ? if yes , what type of qualification did you present to SINP ?

Is Master of Science in Pharmacology acceptable ?
Pharmacology may not be accepted.

See here
•Completion of a two- to three-year college program in a field related to agriculture, biology, microbiology, wildlife or resource management is usually required for employment as a biological technologist.
Source;
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2221

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
arsal385 said:
Pharmacology may not be accepted.

See here
•Completion of a two- to three-year college program in a field related to agriculture, biology, microbiology, wildlife or resource management is usually required for employment as a biological technologist.
Source;
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2221

Thank you for your response.

I have a bachelor degree in pharmaceutical sciences + master of science in pharmacology. Pharmacology field is almost identical to biology/ biochemsitry with the similar duties and responsibilities so why do not you think it is unacceptable ?

Also it's mentioned in the link you have provided that " They are employed in both laboratory and field settings by governments, manufacturers of food products, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, biotechnology companies, health, research and educational institutions, environmental consulting companies, and resource and utilities companies "

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
iraq85 said:
Thank you for your response.

I have a bachelor degree in pharmaceutical sciences + master of science in pharmacology. Pharmacology field is almost identical to biology/ biochemsitry with the similar duties and responsibilities so why do not you think it is unacceptable ?

Also it's mentioned in the link you have provided that " They are employed in both laboratory and field settings by governments, manufacturers of food products, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, biotechnology companies, health, research and educational institutions, environmental consulting companies, and resource and utilities companies "
You can try your lucky. I got nomination under Noc2221 and my degree is in microbiology.