Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
One-Topsy Need some help here.

Let's say EE opens in March again. Is it OK for me to fill the forms now with January Dates or February Dates and upload them to Oasis and as soon as the Category opens I just upload the latest Bank Statement and click submit.

Or do I have to submit the forms with the March dates when it opens up.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nabzter said:
Hey Topsy,

It's been 2 weeks since they converted my funds and still no update on the profile, getting a little worried now, you think there is a chance of rejection due to something else after all these days, Like Quota being filled or some other reason better known to them.
No, they won't reject based on quota. There is really no way to find out what's going on. You just have to be patient. You can go through your application again, check the converted funds to make sure it meets the requirement, check all other sections and see if there's anything you missed. if all is complete, just be patient.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ZafarAfridi said:
Guys,
Let's say EE opens in March again. Is it OK for me to fill the forms now with January Dates or February Dates and upload them to Oasis and as soon as the Category opens I just upload the latest Bank Statement and click submit.

Or do I have to submit the forms with the March dates when it opens up.
Yes, I think there are some that have done that. As long as your information doesn't change. If possible, you can prepare all the forms, when it reopens, sign, scan and upload. You should make the quota that way

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
One_Topsy said:
No, they won't reject based on quota. There is really no way to find out what's going on. You just have to be patient. You can go through your application again, check the converted funds to make sure it meets the requirement, check all other sections and see if there's anything you missed. if all is complete, just be patient.
Hi Topsy,

As suggested was going thru the application and found three mistakes, which I am sure is due to the system, because I remember very well I selected the right option.
In Family Member Page under the Mailing Address Tab the country for my family members is wrongly showing as United Kingdom and United states where as I selected United Arab Emirates and city is correctly given as Dubai there is no change in that, do you think this might create any problem ??

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Nabzter said:
Hey Topsy,

It's been 2 weeks since they converted my funds and still no update on the profile, getting a little worried now, you think there is a chance of rejection due to something else after all these days, Like Quota being filled or some other reason better known to them.
May be they are carrying out extra check which is taking time. Once your application is in process you are in a quota so they wont reject it on that basis.
My funds were also converted on 20 Jan 2016 and am Sept OID applicant.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Nabzter said:
Hi Topsy,

As suggested was going thru the application and found three mistakes, which I am sure is due to the system, because I remember very well I selected the right option.
In Family Member Page under the Mailing Address Tab the country for my family members is wrongly showing as United Kingdom and United states where as I selected United Arab Emirates and city is correctly given as Dubai there is no change in that, do you think this might create any problem ??
They wont reject your application on that trivial issue.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi One Topsy, what is the normal processing time for CIC to issue a PR once we submit all the required documents?

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
arsal385 said:
They wont reject your application on that trivial issue.
Thanks bro, Looks like will have to just wait and watch what happens.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
subramani_vs said:
Hi One Topsy, what is the normal processing time for CIC to issue a PR once we submit all the required documents?
6 months generally. Current average has been 3-4 months

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
6 months generally. Current average has been 3-4 months
Hi One_Topsy,

As for EE application, do you know if there is any problem if I do not maintain the required funds during the 6 six months that I need to show proofs? I meant, I have the necessary amount of money, but I just hit the necessary amount at the 3rd month. For example, I will show my bank's account history from August/15 to January/16, but in August and September the necessary amount was below the minimum.

I am asking it because when I applied to SK the SK's guide was clear about it "The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP (...)". However, the federal process (EE) does not specificity I need to maintain my funds during those 6 months. Do you know something about it? How was in your application?

Thanks! ;) ;)

nabamb

May 8, 2015
Hi,

I submitted my SINP in DEC but got rejected by online SINP application due to the reason that scanned copies of passport, ethical disclosure and birth certificate were missing. Now I am going to submit my new SINP application. I wanna ask you guys regarding one particular question where it is asked "have you applied before" what should I mention now. I tried to say yes but in application new area opened up where it ask about previous application and visa office location.

Regards,

Nabeel

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Wagner__ said:
Hi One_Topsy,

As for EE application, do you know if there is any problem if I do not maintain the required funds during the 6 six months that I need to show proofs? I meant, I have the necessary amount of money, but I just hit the necessary amount at the 3rd month. For example, I will show my bank's account history from August/15 to January/16, but in August and September the necessary amount was below the minimum.

I am asking it because when I applied to SK the SK's guide was clear about it "The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP (...)". However, the federal process (EE) does not specificity I need to maintain my funds during those 6 months. Do you know something about it? How was in your application?

Thanks! ;) ;)
1. In my application, I had funds greater than the minimum requirements for the whole 6 months.
2. However, what I know about CIC is that they do not want the funds to be borrowed. Most people on the forum have said that they will check the average balance over the 6 months and compare it to the final balance. If there is much difference, they will think the funds is borrowed because of large deposits. As long as your average over the 6 months is not too different from the final balance, you should be fine.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabamb said:
Hi,

I submitted my SINP in DEC but got rejected by online SINP application due to the reason that scanned copies of passport, ethical disclosure and birth certificate were missing. Now I am going to submit my new SINP application. I wanna ask you guys regarding one particular question where it is asked "have you applied before" what should I mention now. I tried to say yes but in application new area opened up where it ask about previous application and visa office location.

Regards,

Nabeel
I am not sure, what are you trying to ask?
When you apply again, you must say yes to your previous SINP application and provide them the application date, number and attach the letter received from SINP office.

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
1. In my application, I had funds greater than the minimum requirements for the whole 6 months.
2. However, what I know about CIC is that they do not want the funds to be borrowed. Most people on the forum have said that they will check the average balance over the 6 months and compare it to the final balance. If there is much difference, they will think the funds is borrowed because of large deposits. As long as your average over the 6 months is not too different from the final balance, you should be fine.
In my case, I just hit the minimum amount at the 3rd month, but at the 6th month I have more than enough money to proof. In my case I have been saving money since I have decided to apply because of this my amount of money have been increasing since that day. On the other hand, I have a letter provide by my employer that I can proof my my experience and my wages, which is a proof that I have been saving the major part of it as proof of funds. I think I will not face problem this way.

Thank you for your answer, my friend!

elm662

Nov 27, 2012
Hello,

Is there any way we can withdraw our application whether the application status is "received"
or "in process".