PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
rahul1404 said:
Dear all,

Can someone please confirm if we can claim points for Close Relative in Saskatchewan, even if close relative is not living in Saskatchewan for 12 months, like landed in canada 2 - 3 months back and living in Saskatchewan since then.

Thanks
Rahul
No, the requirements for relatives are (as per guide):

7. Close Relative in Saskatchewan (if applicable)
The following is considered a close relative:
- parents
- sisters/brothers
- aunts/uncles
- nieces/nephews
- first cousins
- grandparents
- step-family members/in- laws of the same relationship

If you are claiming points for a close family member, you must provide the following from the family member:
- birth certificate, marriage certificate and or any other official government education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. Please note: the SINP does not accept affidavits.
- copy of the relative’s Canadian permanent resident or citizenship card, or Canadian passport;
- proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are self-sufficient:

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:
Sinp placed my application into 2nd review, without me even asking for it.

Maybe they changed their minds and will nominate me afterwall?

Lol, who knows!
Hi adrscuds,

Best wishes to you. Hope you get your nomination soon.

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
SMani said:
Hi I am also a B.Com guy with yrs of IT experience.. Applied for SINP EE for NOC 2171, this is the rejection message
Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant - XYZ
Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the work experience requirement under the International Skilled Worker Category
Occupations In-Demand category that states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work
experience related to their post secondary education.
You do not meet the minimum points criteria of 60 points.

It was suggested by many in the forum to include atleast one year of experience in Business management
4163 - Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

how did you got experience in BM experience and what did you do to get through

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hi I am also a B.Com guy with yrs of IT experience.. Applied for SINP EE for NOC 2171, this is the rejection message
Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant - XYZ
Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the work experience requirement under the International Skilled Worker Category
Occupations In-Demand category that states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work
experience related to their post secondary education.
You do not meet the minimum points criteria of 60 points.

It was suggested by many in the forum to include atleast one year of experience in Business management
4163 - Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

how did you got experience in BM experience and what did you do to get through

I have also a family business.. I have to show part time work in this for around 6 hrs a day seven days a week.. I have to apply and yet to get nomination

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
while filling the e-APR, for personal history/ activities in last 10 years, "there shouldn't be any gap in dates and input is in format of (DD,YYYY)", then, suppose i finished one activity as of 09/2013, then next activity should be started either 10/2013 or must be 09/2013? which one is correct? pls suggest?

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Dear All,

Please let me know if we have to submit SINP nomination letter with CIC Application, if yes, where to upload it ?

Thanks
Rahul

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Please check your personalized checklist whether CIC requires it,
in my case neither it is demanded in checklist, not i attached...

but i am also looking for the answer for the same as i am also preparing e-APR.

jas_canadian

Dec 26, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,
while filling the e-APR, for personal history/ activities in last 10 years, "there shouldn't be any gap in dates and input is in format of (DD,YYYY)", then, suppose i finished one activity as of 09/2013, then next activity should be started either 10/2013 or must be 09/2013? which one is correct? pls suggest?
Abdul cic demanding month not date...if you will write 9/2013 is end date and 9/2013 also start date then it will clashes...what you should write date which is mentioned on your degree

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Dear,
when u fill the personal history/activity form, CIC asks month/year (not day) format, so in this case my question, is it possible whether if end date of a activity is 09/2013 and start date (month/year) of next activity remains same, OR
it must be 10/2013?

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
abdulqayyum said:
Dear,
when u fill the personal history/activity form, CIC asks month/year (not day) format, so in this case my question, is it possible whether if end date of a activity is 09/2013 and start date (month/year) of next activity remains same, OR
it must be 10/2013?
You should write when activity actually started. Why would you write it started in 10/2013 if it started in 09/2013. Two activities can actually happen in one month, dates can overlap if you had several activities in one month. Otherwise you are not telling the truth and missrepresenting your background.

Ararav

Jan 22, 2016
Hello,
I am new to board. I would like to know that currently i m working as food service supervisor in SK, does,this is going to help me for my residency??

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charan_yalala said:
Hello

As per SINP guide, i have not seen NOC 0611 in it. Please download the SINP Guide and check from page 23 to 26 for Occupation in demand in Saskatchewan.

Sent a letter of explanation saying that you have selected NOC 0611 and adding additional work experience to NOC 4163 and this is your intended occupation.Provide all the employee reference letters for NOC 4163 and you should show this experience in the last 10 years

It is very easy to change NOC to 4163 in CIC .

Work Experience :

You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:

 At least one year of paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
OR
 At least two years of paid work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years;
OR
 At least 12 months of paid skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

Your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan. Please see Appendix A for the list of eligible occupations.
You must submit letters of reference from previous employers to prove your work experience for each work experience listed for the point assessment grid.

Regards
Charan

Thanks Charan,

SINP follows the 2006 NOC codes and according to 2006 NOC 0611 is for Sales Managers which is same as NOC 0601 in 2011 NOC list. I have already submitted reference letters for all my work experience according to the NOC 0601 job roles.

Looks like I need to prepare myself for the next SINP intake under NOC 4163. Or I will just wait for the outcome of the current SINP application.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Blanka said:
You should write when activity actually started. Why would you write it started in 10/2013 if it started in 09/2013. Two activities can actually happen in one month, dates can overlap if you had several activities in one month. Otherwise you are not telling the truth and missrepresenting your background.
it means both are correct, either next date is 09/2013 or 10/2013 (w.r.t 09/2013)