+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

I have not yet applied for SINP. I am a Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechanical) but never workked in that field. I have experience of more than 5 years in 2174.

Can I apply for SINP.

Thanks
Rahul

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
sanjsin9 said:
Hi Guys,

i just have a question in regards to my experience and my education.

im working for an MNC in IT industry with 4.5 yrs of experience , however im a b.com graduate with no working experience in Finance field

i want to apply for SINP EE , please suggest , do i need to have a Finance exp of 1 yr tom apply or i can still apply for SINP EE .

Thanks in advance

Sanjay
Yes, You need to have minimum 1year of work-experience in the field you graduated which in your case is Commerce

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

I have not yet applied for SINP. I am a Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechanical) but never workked in that field. I have experience of more than 5 years in 2174.

Can I apply for SINP.

Thanks
Rahul
You need to have minimum 1yr experience in the field you graduated.

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
66778899 said:
Hello One_Topsy, please do SINP or CIC accept proof of funds from INVESTMENT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD?

Thanks.
Nothing to worry.. Savings/Fixed deposit for Cooperatives is okay..

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Topsy,

Which field / NOC code is a good match for BCom graduates? I am asking this since I have seen in this forum that one of the main criteria for rejection in SINP is that the applicant needs to have atleast 1 yr experience in the field related to his/her education.

I am a BCom graduate and have total 14yrs experience in which around 8 yrs experience is in Sales, Business Management and Business Development. I have applied under the NOC 4163 in SINP EE on 18th Dec 2015.

However, my 8 yrs experience is in the NOC 0601 (CIC EE) / 0611 (SINP). My primary NOC on which my PR application is based in CIC EE is 0601. I am worried that I have only shown experience in NOC 0601 in SINP and not shown any experience in 4163.

Will my SINP EE application get rejected? Worried :(

sheikhjee

Jan 22, 2016
I have only one question to all seniors / experts.

For proof of funds do I require Bank's Maintenance Letter on Letter head that , this time I have required funds ? Or Last three or six months statement of those funds ? Because if i put funds two days ago and wait for six months then cap would be full and my whole year will waste. What do you suggest or what should I do ?

Further one of my colleague is also applying for QUBEC PNP and he said as per his lawyer only bank letter is required because at this time he does not have any single penny in his account , he said in one week I will put funds into bank account and will get the bank letter that I have this amount and will not withdraw this money for three months because as per lawyer they will check your bank account status in any three months and that time funds should be in to your account. His application is compete except a bank letter ..

What should I do ? Do I need to visit for six months after putting the funds or after putting the funds I can apply along with bank's letter ? I am in great confusion..

2nd Question : For Job responsibilities letter.

On my past job responsibilities letter , my manager will sign or HR person will sign on the letter ? Please confirm .

thanks in advance.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
LA-AK said:
Hello Topsy,

Which field / NOC code is a good match for BCom graduates? I am asking this since I have seen in this forum that one of the main criteria for rejection in SINP is that the applicant needs to have atleast 1 yr experience in the field related to his/her education.

I am a BCom graduate and have total 14yrs experience in which around 8 yrs experience is in Sales, Business Management and Business Development. I have applied under the NOC 4163 in SINP EE on 18th Dec 2015.

However, my 8 yrs experience is in the NOC 0601 (CIC EE) / 0611 (SINP). My primary NOC on which my PR application is based in CIC EE is 0601. I am worried that I have only shown experience in NOC 0601 in SINP and not shown any experience in 4163.

Will my SINP EE application get rejected? Worried :(
Hello

As per SINP guide, i have not seen NOC 0611 in it. Please download the SINP Guide and check from page 23 to 26 for Occupation in demand in Saskatchewan.

Sent a letter of explanation saying that you have selected NOC 0611 and adding additional work experience to NOC 4163 and this is your intended occupation.Provide all the employee reference letters for NOC 4163 and you should show this experience in the last 10 years

It is very easy to change NOC to 4163 in CIC .

Work Experience :

You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:

 At least one year of paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
OR
 At least two years of paid work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years;
OR
 At least 12 months of paid skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

Your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan. Please see Appendix A for the list of eligible occupations.
You must submit letters of reference from previous employers to prove your work experience for each work experience listed for the point assessment grid.

Regards
Charan

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
What is the normal processing time for CIC to issue a PR once we submit all the required documents?

Mission.Canada

Jan 15, 2016
I have a 384 score. I want to opt for PNP. Can someone help me on this? How should I contact province for this and what documents are required for this?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Mission.Canada said:
I have a 384 score. I want to opt for PNP. Can someone help me on this? How should I contact province for this and what documents are required for this?
You can apply for SINP [https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:11078249700299]. You need to register first before starting the process. Below is the link for the documents that are required for submitting your application.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.0.html

ajanoni

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Sao Paulo - SP
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016
Nomination.....
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
adrscuds said:
Sinp placed my application into 2nd review, without me even asking for it.

Maybe they changed their minds and will nominate me afterwall?

Lol, who knows!
Let me know as soon as you get a response.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
sheikhjee said:
I have only one question to all seniors / experts.

For proof of funds do I require Bank's Maintenance Letter on Letter head that , this time I have required funds ? Or Last three or six months statement of those funds ? Because if i put funds two days ago and wait for six months then cap would be full and my whole year will waste. What do you suggest or what should I do ?

Further one of my colleague is also applying for QUBEC PNP and he said as per his lawyer only bank letter is required because at this time he does not have any single penny in his account , he said in one week I will put funds into bank account and will get the bank letter that I have this amount and will not withdraw this money for three months because as per lawyer they will check your bank account status in any three months and that time funds should be in to your account. His application is compete except a bank letter ..

What should I do ? Do I need to visit for six months after putting the funds or after putting the funds I can apply along with bank's letter ? I am in great confusion..

2nd Question : For Job responsibilities letter.

On my past job responsibilities letter , my manager will sign or HR person will sign on the letter ? Please confirm .

thanks in advance.
You need to show proof of funds for the last three monts prior your application, so if you apply for SINP in May 2016, you need proof that you had the required amount deposited on your bank account at least since February 2016, including March and April. You need to maintain that amount all the time immigration process is ongoing, or to be precise until you land to Canada. Proof of funds are important because you will need that money once you come to Canada for housing,.... until you find a job. So it can not be borrowed money just to use it for picking up the letter from bank, it has purpose. Every province has it's own rules regarding immigration, so don't compare your friend's and yours situation, although they are quite similar.

Your reference letter should be signed by your supervisor, manager or HR if any of previous mentioned ones can not do that.
Read the guides and previous posts and you will find the answer to almost any question you think of. Best luck

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
While submitting eAPR (CIC PR) application, for submitting education records, do we just need to submit WES report or we should club all degree certificates along with WES and submit? Please some one clarify...

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
maheshkumargali said:
While submitting eAPR (CIC PR) application, for submitting education records, do we just need to submit WES report or we should club all degree certificates along with WES and submit? Please some one clarify...
For CIC eAPR, WES is not the most important thing. They already have the number in your profile and will attempt to verify it online.
You need to upload your degree certificate. Better still, just click the personalized checklist and upload what it asks for. Any other thing you add is just additional.

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Dear all,

Can someone please confirm if we can claim points for Close Relative in Saskatchewan, even if close relative is not living in Saskatchewan for 12 months, like landed in canada 2 - 3 months back and living in Saskatchewan since then.

Thanks
Rahul