+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Like I said, this requirement is for hard copy photo to accompany your passport to CIC.
If you check digital photo here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
It takes you to the same link.
What you can do is have the photo is 50mmX70mm, and upload that along with your eAPR.
so should i upload 50mmX70mm at the place of digital photo instead of 35mmX45mm, or i should load both? if yes, then how?

Shahid9

Jan 6, 2016
clickmes said:
Hello everyone,

Is WES report required for SINP OID ??
ECA is not required for SINP OID stream, but I am not sure If its required on CIC stage after getting ITA. (I suppose it would be required for CIC)

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi I applied for Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category.

BCOM - 20 points.
IELTS - 18 points.
AGE - 12 points.
EXP - 14 points.

BCOM - Recognized by WES.
MBA (IT) - Not Recognized by WES.

Now will I get points for my education??

As International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category states.

" The only point which makes me rethink is " You must have at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years related to your field of education or training and in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan".

International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category states.

" You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate (that is verifiable). "

Please need your valuable inputs..

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Inside Application form, it says -
The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.

That means, minimum size is 35mm x 45mm, and it will be allright you upload 50mmX70mm.
I've submitted photo with size 35mm x 45mm and will wait until what they say.

abdulqayyum said:
so should i upload 50mmX70mm at the place of digital photo instead of 35mmX45mm, or i should load both? if yes, then how?

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
I don't think you should panic, it's fine to have the pictures as it is. If CIC needs diff specification of pictures they will let you know.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
One_Topsy said:
They didn't ask for it. I couldn't pay it with application fee because of card limit.
So I paid a couple of days later and sent the receipt vis CSE.
On 11JAN i got email that receipt had been added to my file
Hmm now rise that makes sense to me! I was thinking how they are running fast to make a passport request so early! Hope everyone get the desired visa quickly. Thanks for clarification.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
clickmes said:
Hi I applied for Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category.

BCOM - 20 points.
IELTS - 18 points.
AGE - 12 points.
EXP - 14 points.

" The only point which makes me rethink is " You must have at least one year of work experience in the past 10 years related to your field of education or training and in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan".

" You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate (that is verifiable). "

Check the topic SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs, page 29. You got the answer there:

talktoudaykumar
Star Member

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs
« Reply #421 on: January 18, 2016, 10:33:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: clickmes on January 18, 2016, 06:06:42 pm
Hi everyone,

I have completed by Bachelor of commerce in 2005. I have 10 years of experience in NOC 2281 & 2282. I have applied for SINP OID on Jan 3rd.. I'm worried if my application will be rejected coz I don't have one year of experience related to my education.. Can anyone help me in this regards. I have done all the required certifications in both the NOC..

you should show atleast one year exp on NOC which you are applying. It is not related to your education.
However, if your education is totally not aligned with your NOC, there will be a problem.

For example.. if you done commrece and doing job of IT or Mechanical Engineering ... then it's problem. If your job is somewhat related to your field of study.. then it's good.

Finally your study should atleast align with your current NOC which you are applying and you should show one year exp for that NOC your applying.

Hope this helps.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
pratsroy said:
No need to get confused, field of education can be in any stream, but the experience in which skilled occupation your applying will be the matter. The experience letter should match the roles and responsibilty of the NOC which you choose.

Myself being a chemical engineer, never worked in chemical , iam totally into IT professional , i got nominated in NOC 2171.

So dont worry cheers :)
Hello Pratsroy,

Did you apply for OID or EE intake?
I would say you are very lucky and the immigration officer assigned to you might have ignore the fact that you need to have one year of relevant experience with respect to your education.

There are couple of folks who applied for Dec intake for SINP EE got their application for "Application Ineligible" for applying in NOC 2171 and did not have one year work experience in Education

Educational/Training Credentials
You do not have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years related to your field of
education or training in a skilled position.

Also, there is one more person in canadavisa blog with Bachelors in Manufacturing Degree and NOC 2171 got his Application Ineligible due to same reason

Can you please share when you have applied to SINP and when you got nominated?

Regards

province

Dec 17, 2015
Blanka said:
Check the topic SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs, page 29. You got the answer there:

talktoudaykumar
Star Member

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs
« Reply #421 on: January 18, 2016, 10:33:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: clickmes on January 18, 2016, 06:06:42 pm
Hi everyone,

I have completed by Bachelor of commerce in 2005. I have 10 years of experience in NOC 2281 & 2282. I have applied for SINP OID on Jan 3rd.. I'm worried if my application will be rejected coz I don't have one year of experience related to my education.. Can anyone help me in this regards. I have done all the required certifications in both the NOC..

you should show atleast one year exp on NOC which you are applying. It is not related to your education.
However, if your education is totally not aligned with your NOC, there will be a problem.

For example.. if you done commrece and doing job of IT or Mechanical Engineering ... then it's problem. If your job is somewhat related to your field of study.. then it's good.

Finally your study should atleast align with your current NOC which you are applying and you should show one year exp for that NOC your applying.

Hope this helps.
Hi.

But the truth is that this are all rules. If this application is analysed in all honesty, this should not be an issue with someone that has an education in commerce and is into IT(having the relevant and provable experience).

Case officer/s for 2171 and some members of the forum have an opinion that this would not fly. But i believe that no one would manage an e-commerce IT site better than someone that has an educational degree in commerce and skill in IT.

The truth is that someone with the skill set required for 2171 can work in any industry and his education should only be used as an added advantage.

But applications would continue to be ineligible as long as someone picks the educational degree, looks at the NOC requirements and the makes conclusion that they don't match. They need to see the bigger picture.

Regards

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
clickmes said:

BCOM - 20 points.
IELTS - 18 points.
AGE - 12 points.
EXP - 14 points.

Hi I am also a B.Com guy with yrs of IT experience.. Applied for SINP EE for NOC 2171, this is the rejection message
Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant - XYZ
Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the work experience requirement under the International Skilled Worker Category
Occupations In-Demand category that states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work
experience related to their post secondary education.
You do not meet the minimum points criteria of 60 points.

It was suggested by many in the forum to include atleast one year of experience in Business management
4163 - Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
Eligibility: "Review in Progress" for how many days will it will stay in the application in CIC is there any idea?

journey namin

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

I have total 11 years experience. But I can't claim points for that I think. Because SINP put the work experience condition as

The principal applicant's work experience points are calculated according to documented proof of skilled work experience (NOC 0, A, B) in their intended occupation in the last ten years.

Now I have

NOC 4163 - Approx. 4 years (So I can claim 3 years)
NOC 0131 - More than 7 years (So I can't claim any points I think)

Considering this scenario, I am not in a position to apply for SINP since I don't have any relative in Saskatchewan. My total points now 56.

Can anybody suggest me in this regard? Thanks in advance!

BTW, I have friends in SK which I can't claim points I believe.
Hi Mahfuzul80,

Your case is the same as mine...work experience of 13 years are in different code, with that i will get less than 60 points same as you.

I noticed you have nomination now to SINP - what did you do?
It might work for me too.
Thanks in advance.

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
Hi Guys,

i just have a question in regards to my experience and my education.

im working for an MNC in IT industry with 4.5 yrs of experience , however im a b.com graduate with no working experience in Finance field

i want to apply for SINP EE , please suggest , do i need to have a Finance exp of 1 yr tom apply or i can still apply for SINP EE .

Thanks in advance

Sanjay