Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
musabd said:
That seems specification of hard copy, not for digital photo. Digital photo should be 35mmX45mm.
Not correct. Digital photo requirement is now 50mmX70mm

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
mydream2016 said:
Today I got reply from SINP. Application Ineligible due to POF. My fund age was not 3 months.

My 65% fund was old enough but 35% fund was 1 month old. Really heart breaking.

Applied: 4th Dec 2015
Application Received: 7th Dec 2015
Application Ineligible: 19th Jan 2016 :'(
Reason: POF

Would someone please give an idea when the SINP EE next intake will open???

Please give an idea.
Sorry mate. SINP very strict on PoF.
No one knows yet when they will open, but you can just get ready and keep checking and asking people.

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
O no, thats terrible. I've applied yesterday but I've uploaded the photos by 35mmX45mm a few days back. What should I do now? Shall I email them the photos again referencing application number?

One_Topsy said:

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi Topsy,
Two days back I have submitted Sinp requested documents I.e employment experience credential and funds proof. Still online status shows waiting on Applicant response.
Could you please any one update after submitting documents how long will take get nomination from Sinp.

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Sorry mate. SINP very strict on PoF.
No one knows yet when they will open, but you can just get ready and keep checking and asking people.
Thanks One_Topsy. I have to wait for the good time.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g0361 said:
Hi, I have received today SINP nomination letter for International Skilled Worker Express Entry. I forget to include our new born daughter (SECOND KID) on 28 Sep 2015. The current letter includes my name, my wife and our elder daughter.

I am very much confused what to do.

Is there a way to add the new family member in nomination after approval letter from SINP?

Please someone HELP me in this matter.

Thanks and Regards, Gagan

What is your SINP application date?

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello One_Topsy, please do SINP or CIC accept proof of funds from INVESTMENT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD?

Thanks.

pratsroy

Dec 21, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Applications received on or after January 1, 2015, for permanent residence, the digital photograph should be 50 mm x 70 mm

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
But in photo upload instructions in CIC application area, I saw it was 35mmX45mm. As I've submitted the application already, I can't access that and can't check it myself.

Can anybody check the instructions(by click on help icon) for photo inside application submit area? People who got ITA and not submitted the application yet can check it.

Thanks
Musa

pratsroy said:
Applications received on or after January 1, 2015, for permanent residence, the digital photograph should be 50 mm x 70 mm

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Hi One_Topsy,

May know the source or specs for digital photo... i got my pics done as per the specs mentioned in ITA online forms. on clicking the ? i-con, following is the detail. if its wrong, then i would have get new digital photos again and pls share the detail of correct specs.

Frame Size:

The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution:

If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File Format:

The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
musabd said:
But in photo upload instructions in CIC application area, I saw it was 35mmX45mm. As I've submitted the application already, I can't access that and can't check it myself.

Can anybody check the instructions(by click on help icon) for photo inside application submit area? People who got ITA and not submitted the application yet can check it.

Thanks
Musa

i just checked thru help icon again, it is still showing 34x45.

pls suggest.?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Check here for the EE photo specification
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

For those who have doubt, the photo specification is important when you are asked to submit your passport for visa
For the online application, I am not sure it matters too much.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Check here for the EE photo specification
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

For those who have doubt, the photo specification is important when you are asked to submit your passport for visa
For the online application, I am not sure it matters too much.
Hi One_Topsy,
i read this the page at link you shared, there is also mentioned that write the name name/date at the backside of photo, it seems that these specs are for paper based application not EE (which requires digital photo), can you please highlight the point whether in case of digital photo do we still need to write the name/date of photographer at the back side of photo, if yes, then how would it be possible.?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi One_Topsy,
i read this the page at link you shared, there is also mentioned that write the name name/date at the backside of photo, it seems that these specs are for paper based application not EE (which requires digital photo), can you please highlight the point whether in case of digital photo do we still need to write the name/date of photographer at the back side of photo, if yes, then how would it be possible.?
Like I said, this requirement is for hard copy photo to accompany your passport to CIC.
If you check digital photo here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
It takes you to the same link.
What you can do is have the photo is 50mmX70mm, and upload that along with your eAPR.

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey Seniors,

Out of curiosity i want to know as i got SINP Nomination and my crs score is 917 now, after i wil get my invitation from CIC how long is this process of getting the PR and what is the success rate.