Visa Office......
OINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2016
Blanka said:
You can complete the application, upload the forms, but you can not submit it until they update the treshold.
If you want to withdraw your application, just send email to immigration@gov.sk.ca with your file number and just explain you want to withdraw it.
But I would recommend you to wait with it, if they open the program again, you can submit new application and then withdraw the old one. You never know what might happen, SINP might contact you to provide additional document or explanation and you old application might come out ok.

Thanks for you response. If I am to put in another application, do I need to register again and create an entirely new application because I do not see any option on my online account to create another application.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
marlone29 said:
Thanks for you response. If I am to put in another application, do I need to register again and create an entirely new application because I do not see any option on my online account to create another application.
If you want to keep the old application active until they open the stream again, then yes, you need to open new account.
If you chose to withdraw your application now, you will get an "withdraw confirmation" email from SINP after maybe 2 days, and then you'll be able to start new application within current account.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
clickmes said:
*** Can Anyone reply to my query??? ***

Hi everyone,

I have completed by Bachelor of commerce in 2005. I have 10 years of experience in NOC 2281 & 2282. I have applied for SINP OID on Jan 3rd.. I'm worried if my application will be rejected coz I don't have one year of experience related to my education.. Can anyone help me in this regards. I have done all the required certifications in both the NOC.. And More over my MBA (IT) is not recognized by WES..

Please need your valuable inputs..
I think your best option is to wait and see. I personally don't expect you to encounter any problem as I have not seen anyone rejected in those NOCs for not having relevant education. Also, secondary school can be an entry into NOC 2281

clickmes

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hi One Topsy.

International Skilled Worker Occupations In-Demand Category

Individuals may be eligible under this category if they meet the following criteria:

Score at least 60 points on a 100 point assessment grid (see below)
Live outside of Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada;
Have at least one year of work experience in the past ten years in intended in-demand occupation;
Score a minimum of CLB 4 in all language abilities (speaking, reading, writing, listening); and
Provide one of the following:
A permanent, full-time job offer in a skilled occupation from an approved Saskatchewan employer; or
Proof that they meet the following requirements:
Field of education is in a skilled occupation;
Completed post-secondary education of at least one year in length;
If occupation is regulated, proof of appropriate Saskatchewan qualification; and
Proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.

Selection factor Points
Education & Training Maximum 23 points
Work experience Maximum 15 points
Language ability Maximum 20 points
Age Maximum 12 points
Connection to SK labour market & adaptability
Maximum 30 points*
Pass mark: 60 points..

I'm confused still as the requirement says Field of education is in a skilled occupation..

g0361

Jul 20, 2014
Qatar; Bathinda, Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Done....
26-04-2016
Passport Req..
17-06-2016
Hi, I have received today SINP nomination letter for International Skilled Worker Express Entry. I forget to include our new born daughter (SECOND KID) on 28 Sep 2015. The current letter includes my name, my wife and our elder daughter.

I am very much confused what to do.

Is there a way to add the new family member in nomination after approval letter from SINP?

Please someone HELP me in this matter.

Thanks and Regards, Gagan

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g0361 said:
Hi, I have received today SINP nomination letter for International Skilled Worker Express Entry. I forget to include our new born daughter (SECOND KID) on 28 Sep 2015. The current letter includes my name, my wife and our elder daughter.

I am very much confused what to do.

Is there a way to add the new family member in nomination after approval letter from SINP?

Please someone HELP me in this matter.

Thanks and Regards, Gagan
Mate, how can anyone forget to include all family members in application, that's not common.
Did you contact SINP office about you not entering your second daughter's name before getting nominated ?

My advice is, please get in touch with SINP office to resolve your issue as this is uncommon and they are the one's who can guide you.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi ,

Two days back I have submitted Sinp requested documents I.e employment experience credential and funds proof. Still online status shows waiting on Applicant response.
Could you please any one update after submitting documents how long will take get nomination from Sinp.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi ,

Two days back I have submitted Sinp requested documents I.e employment experience credential and funds proof. Still online status shows waiting on Applicant response.
Could you please any one update after submitting documents how long will take get nomination from Sinp.
It depends on the workload the SINP officers have, as you have submitted the documents and SINP received, please be patient, you will see progress in 3-4 weeks.

pratsroy

Dec 21, 2015
clickmes said:
Hi One Topsy.

International Skilled Worker Occupations In-Demand Category

Individuals may be eligible under this category if they meet the following criteria:

Score at least 60 points on a 100 point assessment grid (see below)
Live outside of Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada;
Have at least one year of work experience in the past ten years in intended in-demand occupation;
Score a minimum of CLB 4 in all language abilities (speaking, reading, writing, listening); and
Provide one of the following:
A permanent, full-time job offer in a skilled occupation from an approved Saskatchewan employer; or
Proof that they meet the following requirements:
Field of education is in a skilled occupation;
Completed post-secondary education of at least one year in length;
If occupation is regulated, proof of appropriate Saskatchewan qualification; and
Proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.

Selection factor Points
Education & Training Maximum 23 points
Work experience Maximum 15 points
Language ability Maximum 20 points
Age Maximum 12 points
Connection to SK labour market & adaptability
Maximum 30 points*
Pass mark: 60 points..

I'm confused still as the requirement says Field of education is in a skilled occupation..
No need to get confused, field of education can be in any stream, but the experience in which skilled occupation your applying will be the matter. The experience letter should match the roles and responsibilty of the NOC which you choose.

Myself being a chemical engineer, never worked in chemical , iam totally into IT professional , i got nominated in NOC 2171.

So dont worry cheers :)

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
Reddysar said:
Hi ,

I also submitted my additional documents on 18th and on morning of 19th my status changed to InProgress again. They are working faster than usual.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
You don't need to submit 4A. Write a LOE explaining you have been nominated under SINP express entry international skilled worker and upload in place of 4A.
Fill and submmit sched 4 as req.
HI One_Topsy
i prepared on PDF, comprises on 2 things (LOE for S4A and S4) and uploaded at LOE place, is it correct?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi all,
somebody shared below link for photo specs by CIC which states that pic should be 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Whereas i am filling my post IT forms and pic spec is 35mm x 45mm...

which one is correct?

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
That seems specification of hard copy, not for digital photo. Digital photo should be 35mmX45mm.

abdulqayyum said:
Hi all,
somebody shared below link for photo specs by CIC which states that pic should be 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Whereas i am filling my post IT forms and pic spec is 35mm x 45mm...

which one is correct?

mydream2016

Dec 3, 2015
Today I got reply from SINP. Application Ineligible due to POF. My fund age was not 3 months.

My 65% fund was old enough but 35% fund was 1 month old. Really heart breaking.

Applied: 4th Dec 2015
Application Received: 7th Dec 2015
Application Ineligible: 19th Jan 2016 :'(
Reason: POF

Would someone please give an idea when the SINP EE next intake will open???

Please give an idea.