+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Reena786

Dec 1, 2014
Dear All,

Greetings!!

Wishing all of you " A Happy & Prosperous New Year 2016"!! May All Ours Dreams & Desires Comes True!!

God Bless!!

Best Regards!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Interesting read up here for those wondering if they have to stay in province that nominated them for PR
immigration.ca/en/immigration-wiki2/43-canada-immigration/168-mobility-rights-of-canadian-permanent-residents-under-provincial-immigration-programs.html
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mobility-rights-canadian-permanent-residents-under-provincial-handa
posted Oct 8, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Indeed a good news. But guys can we get any surety on this ? Does anyone of the forum members immigrated with PN, later changed the province.
Does this movement (not immediate) will cause any diverse effects on the next PR renewal or Citizenship time.

Regards
V

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Aalan said:
Hi Friends,

My settlement of funds in OASIS is converted in to Canadian Dollara as on 29-12-2015. I have submitted 3 accounts, SBI and PF statement of mine and husband. They updated only SBI but PF statements still shows INR. My application is still in process.

Is it going to be rejected??or still I have chances. anyone in same boat?
Any thoughts????
SINP Does not accept Provident Funds as Proof of settlement funds. If your SBI statement covers the required fund than your are Safe.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Wishing this year brings success and your dreams come true!

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Hello All,

My status changed to Waiting on Applicant on 01/Jan/2015 (I guess i have deal the new year in hard way, but atleast SINP gave me a chance to submit the pending documents)

Work Experience Credentials - - I have the updated letter Ready so no worries
A letter of reference from your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company which
details the specific period of your employment with the company; the positions you have held during
the period of employment and the time spent in each position; full details of your main
responsibilities and duties in each position and the number of hours worked per week if the position
was not full-time. This letter must include the name, title and contact information of your supervisor
or manager.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds - I have this document no worries
Please provide the bank statements including the transaction history of the account(s) for the time
period September 7, 2015-December 31, 2015.

Birth Document for Spouse - I have received the document just today - so Check
If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable your must provide Non Availability Certificate
from your Countries registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it
should indicate a reason it is unavailable.
When a birth certificate is unavailable, the SINP may accept two alternative pieces of
identification that state the name of the applicant, date of birth and the name of the father and/or
mother.

Dependant Child - Passport - This is where Iam stuck and will lead to Delay, Booked slot of 07/Jan/2016. As per website, minor passport will be received within a week . One major hurdle, In India, spouse name should be present in the passport (It can be passport of either Wife or Husband). I am planning to attest on my wife's passport if they don't issue my son's passport on 07/Jan/2016.
This document is required.

My Time line
Dec 7th - AR
Dec 15th - IP
Jan 1st - WOA

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
charan_yalala said:
Hello All,

My status changed to Waiting on Applicant on 01/Jan/2015 (I guess i have deal the new year in hard way, but atleast SINP gave me a chance to submit the pending documents)

Work Experience Credentials - - I have the updated letter Ready so no worries
A letter of reference from your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company which
details the specific period of your employment with the company; the positions you have held during
the period of employment and the time spent in each position; full details of your main
responsibilities and duties in each position and the number of hours worked per week if the position
was not full-time. This letter must include the name, title and contact information of your supervisor
or manager.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds - I have this document no worries
Please provide the bank statements including the transaction history of the account(s) for the time
period September 7, 2015-December 31, 2015.

Birth Document for Spouse - I have received the document just today - so Check
If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable your must provide Non Availability Certificate
from your Countries registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it
should indicate a reason it is unavailable.
When a birth certificate is unavailable, the SINP may accept two alternative pieces of
identification that state the name of the applicant, date of birth and the name of the father and/or
mother.

Dependant Child - Passport - This is where Iam stuck and will lead to Delay, Booked slot of 07/Jan/2016. As per website, minor passport will be received within a week . One major hurdle, In India, spouse name should be present in the passport (It can be passport of either Wife or Husband). I am planning to attest on my wife's passport if they don't issue my son's passport on 07/Jan/2016.
This document is required.

My Time line
Dec 7th - AR
Dec 15th - IP
Jan 1st - WOA
You are lucky......my application was just rejected for not submitting PoF (though shared later over email).

Best of luck!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Good for you charan_yalala
Quite alot of docs requested. SINP is giving you a good opportunity to meet up. Expect to get nomination soon one you can provide the docs.
Good luck

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Guys, can we please update the SINP spreadsheet with latest updates? Even for those who have been nominated/Got ITA.
That way we can see how things are progressing.
So far only 3 SINP nominees have recorded PPR (2 Oct AORs, 1 Nov AOR).
Thanks and good luck to all

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
Aalan said:
Please let me know when you submit your document and other status?

Mine they coverted Saving bank account money to CAD on Dec 29th. But the PF statements still not? Fingers crossed! I submitted my application on June.
Hi,

It was on 18th dec.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
One_Topsy said:
Good for you charan_yalala
Quite alot of docs requested. SINP is giving you a good opportunity to meet up. Expect to get nomination soon one you can provide the docs.
Good luck
Thanks a lot Topsy, your words are indeed very positive and gives me enough confidence in my quest for nomination.
I have submitted the proof of funds already, but, I think they want the latest one as the one I have submitted dated to Dec 10th.
I have missed atleast 4 to 5 documents when I submitted Dec 7th profile (I submitted in 3hrs so was in hurry and just made it- since I has printer/Scanner at my home) and hence i have submitted another one one Dec 16th which they have SINP has withdrawn without notifying me. So, I guess they have worked and validated my Dec 7th Application and asked for pending documents.

Thanks
Charan

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
mahfuzul80 said:
You are lucky......my application was just rejected for not submitting PoF (though shared later over email).

Best of luck!
Sorry to hear that, Did you try to submit another application in December second week intake?
I have submitted the POF within two days and called them to attach the files to my Application.
Anyways, you should not be worried as Jan intake is near and I wish you all the best for that.

Regards
Charan

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
charan_yalala said:
Sorry to hear that, Did you try to submit another application in December second week intake?
I have submitted the POF within two days and called them to attach the files to my Application.
Anyways, you should not be worried as Jan intake is near and I wish you all the best for that.

Regards
Charan
Thanks Charan. I already got nomination from SK as I able to submit application on 16 Dec. Now I am waiting for ITA. Don't know when it will take place?

Best of luck for your nomination.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys,

I am planning to register in the EE pool. For that reason, I have been asked to have ECA report.

I am holding master degree, and my question is, Do I need to send the transcript of my Bachelor degree sealed and enveloped exactly like the master transcript directly from my institution?

I tried to call the organizations like WES, but as you know it is holiday and no one is answering the phone.

Thanks

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Kinan said:
Hi guys,

I am planning to register in the EE pool. For that reason, I have been asked to have ECA report.

I am holding master degree, and my question is, Do I need to send the transcript of my Bachelor degree sealed and enveloped exactly like the master transcript directly from my institution?

I tried to call the organizations like WES, but as you know it is holiday and no one is answering the phone.

Thanks
yes u are required to send sealed envelop holding verified copy of degree/diploma and transcript direclty from the institution