N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi All,

My POlice Clearance Certificate was issued almost 5.5 months back. Now if I am lucky to submit my application before 6 months validity period of my PCC, will that work for me?

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

My POlice Clearance Certificate was issued almost 5.5 months back. Now if I am lucky to submit my application before 6 months validity period of my PCC, will that work for me?
The PCC is valid for 6 months. You can submit your current PCC along with your application, however, it depends on your case officer, he/she may request you to issue a new one in future.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

5.5 months is a close one. Perhaps include a LOE with it, just to explain why you used it like that.
We've seen cases of VO's refusing applications for flimsy reasons.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Kinan said:
Hi guys,

I am planning to register in the EE pool. For that reason, I have been asked to have ECA report.

I am holding master degree, and my question is, Do I need to send the transcript of my Bachelor degree sealed and enveloped exactly like the master transcript directly from my institution?

I tried to call the organizations like WES, but as you know it is holiday and no one is answering the phone.

Thanks
I believe you need to check the "Required documents" on WES website and it will describe in details..
In my case; Transcript was required in sealed envelope sent directly from the insititute but the degree itself to be aent by me in a nomral way.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Check WES site for required documents:

wes.org/ca/required/

Kinan said:
Hi guys,

I am planning to register in the EE pool. For that reason, I have been asked to have ECA report.

I am holding master degree, and my question is, Do I need to send the transcript of my Bachelor degree sealed and enveloped exactly like the master transcript directly from my institution?

I tried to call the organizations like WES, but as you know it is holiday and no one is answering the phone.

Thanks

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Ishneetd said:
Same with me.

Submitted Application - 17th December
Received Correspondence (missing Documents) - 19th December
Submitted (Missing documents) - 21st December

However, still OASIS portal is showing 'Waiting on Applicant'. Desperately waiting for further processing.

Should I write an email to them?
Received Nomination - 31st December 2015. Yippieee - Thanks to all forum members for the help!!

What next steps should I take now? Haven't received the nomination yet.

Also, which place should be better to settle and find jobs in Saskatchewan - Regina versus Saskatoon? (IT professional and Management professional jobs)

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Ishneetd said:
Received Nomination - 31st December 2015. Yippieee - Thanks to all forum members for the help!!

Also, which place should be better to settle and find jobs in Saskatchewan - Regina versus Saskatoon? (IT professional and Management professional jobs)
Congrats !
You should now till you receive the nomination on CIC website, accept it, wait for the 600 points to come and then wait for ITA.
It is advisable by all seniors to start getting PCCs fro all countries you have live in for more than 6 months and getting your medical test done as well..

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Is there any validity for Pcc? Suppose we do PCC now and don't land in Canada for an year or more should we do PCC again before landing there?
I know that medicals are valid only for year and we need to them again after validity but pls confirm regarding PCC.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
maheshkumargali said:
Is there any validity for Pcc? Suppose we do PCC now and don't land in Canada for an year or more should we do PCC again before landing there?
I know that medicals are valid only for year and we need to them again after validity but pls confirm regarding PCC.
For EE
PCC validity for your home country it is for 6 months.. in any circumstances. it is very clearly written in CIC guidelines. Get new PCC.. dont take chances... xpired PCC for home country is one of the major reason of rejection.

However i dont think that you need a new PCC for landing...

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ishneetd said:

Congrats, whats your application number series (if u dont mind, u can just mention first 4 or 5 number of application number). Also, what is your NOC?

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
shaz82 said:
For EE
PCC validity for your home country it is for 6 months.. in any circumstances. it is very clearly written in CIC guidelines. Get new PCC.. dont take chances... xpired PCC for home country is one of the major reason of rejection.

However i dont think that you need a new PCC for landing...
Yeah, my question was that if we apply EE with fresh PCC then whether we need another latest PCC while landing or not?

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
maheshkumargali said:
Yeah, my question was that if we apply EE with fresh PCC then whether we need another latest PCC while landing or not?
only passport and medical validity matters for landing. not PCC. this is my understanding for wot i have read, however you can confirm. For me PCC wont be issue for landing..

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
maheshkumargali said:
PCC validity only matters when you are submitting your eAPR.
What matters when you are landing is usually medicals (1 year from medical date). But in any case, it only influences the date by which you must use your PR visa. You won't be asked for any medical during landing

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Kinan said:
Hi guys,

Thanks

as per my experience, they will require not graduation, but also metric and intermediate.

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
One_Topsy said:
PCC validity only matters when you are submitting your eAPR.
What matters when you are landing is usually medicals (1 year from medical date). But in any case, it only influences the date by which you must use your PR visa. You won't be asked for any medical during landing
Thank you. That clarifies....