feb 9
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
Feb 4
Med's Done....
Feb 6
Hi,

I am Dec 17th express entry applicant and got nominated today.

Timelines:
Application submitted date: DEC 17
In process : DEC 18
Currency conversion : DEC 22
Nomination : DEC 23

Please note that I am June Express entry applicant and become ineligible on 17th DEC due to funds not maintained and fortunately since Express entry reopened on 16th DEC, i was able to apply on 17th DEC.

By God's grace, I got nomination today. Wish you all the best best.

I couldn't make my entry to the spreadsheet as its not accepting the Application number.

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jy_k said:
Hi,

Timelines:

Please note that I am June Express entry applicant and become ineligible on 17th DEC due to funds not maintained and fortunately since Express entry reopened on 16th DEC, i was able to apply on 17th DEC.

I couldn't make my entry to the spreadsheet as its not accepting the Application number.
Congrats, plz share ur NOC.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jy_k said:
Hi,

Timelines:

Congratulations on your nomination. My App is in process from 16th Dec, fingers crossed.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jy_k said:
Hi,

Timelines:

That was fast. Congrats!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
66778899 said:
Hello gents, Please how will I know if SINP officials have attended to my application when log in? Because it seems nothing is happening with my application.

Experts in the house, kindly assist
you have to just login to OASIS and check. That's about the only thing to do.
The status should be there when you click on the application i.e.
Application received
In process
Waiting on Applicant
Application Nominated

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
EliseHuynh said:
Hello Brothers,

If you want to leave Saskatchewan just after getting PR card, please read the following thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cant-move-from-saskatchewan-after-pr-t149539.0.html.

In my best knowledge, my friends have to sign a paper with immigration officers in which my friends claim that they will live in Saskatchewan in two years. Although the weather at SK is very cold, but people here are very warm. We have a warm Christmas in this year :) (comparing two previous years).
+1 for good weather :)

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
you have to just login to OASIS and check. That's about the only thing to do.
The status should be there when you click on the application i.e.
Application received
In process
Waiting on Applicant
Application Nominated
Thanks One_Topsy - I do know how to get to the status page, I was thinking there is more to that, like currency conversion update by SINP officials etc. Well, I did my currency conversion before submission.

Furthermore, I am a little bit worried due to a month old term deposits/6months current account statement that I used as my POF. Please what is your view about this? Thanks.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
66778899 said:
Thanks One_Topsy - I do know how to get to the status page, I was thinking there is more to that, like currency conversion update by SINP officials etc. Well, I did my currency conversion before submission.

Furthermore, I am a little bit worried due to a month old term deposits/6months current account statement that I used as my POF. Please what is your view about this? Thanks.
As long as it was current when you submitted the application and meets the 3 months requirement, you're fine. Worst case they will ask for updated POF.
You can see the funds conversion page on the same tab you put POF details. If you entered conversion yourself, they should clear it and do it again

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: mryoso on December 22, 2015, 11:26:58 pm
I am from a tropical country, I've been into Alberta Northern part before I became a nominee and a worker of Saskatchewan.

1. Everything is the same Job competition is hard specially on Main City's but doesn't matter even if you dont get your dream job here as long as you can support your family in short I love it here Cheesy
2. My first day here in Saskatchewan ofcourse everything is the same too Cheesy. How people treat you, smell of the wind , houses, trees lol in short I love it here Cheesy
3. Weather is the same Cheesy winter is freezing, spring is muddy, summer is hot and fall is leafy Cheesy in short I love it here Cheesy
4. Tax has PST which I know never existed in alberta I just don't now with other province but basically the same prices of groceries seems like I don't feel any difference. Rent is low Cheesy and I actually purchased my first car here and of course in short Cheesy I love it here!
5. If you are nominated by an employer just be nice to them since they helped you as long as they did not abuse you. If you got nominated by SINP without any employer it is stated on the code of conduct which you signed on your application for SINP that you will work for Saskatchewan then correct me everyone if I'm wrong . You are not allowed to leave maybe for a certain period of time but give Saskatchewan a chance to prove that YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE Cheesy. by the way some people say that once you get PR you can go wherever you want in Canada but it's your call. All I can say is Smiley I love it here so don't waste your nomination lots of people is dreaming to have what you holding right now Cheesy

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
66778899 said:
Quote from: mryoso on December 22, 2015, 11:26:58 pm
I am from a tropical country, I've been into Alberta Northern part before I became a nominee and a worker of Saskatchewan.

1. Everything is the same Job competition is hard specially on Main City's but doesn't matter even if you dont get your dream job here as long as you can support your family in short I love it here Cheesy
2. My first day here in Saskatchewan ofcourse everything is the same too Cheesy. How people treat you, smell of the wind , houses, trees lol in short I love it here Cheesy
3. Weather is the same Cheesy winter is freezing, spring is muddy, summer is hot and fall is leafy Cheesy in short I love it here Cheesy
4. Tax has PST which I know never existed in alberta I just don't now with other province but basically the same prices of groceries seems like I don't feel any difference. Rent is low Cheesy and I actually purchased my first car here and of course in short Cheesy I love it here!
5. If you are nominated by an employer just be nice to them since they helped you as long as they did not abuse you. If you got nominated by SINP without any employer it is stated on the code of conduct which you signed on your application for SINP that you will work for Saskatchewan then correct me everyone if I'm wrong . You are not allowed to leave maybe for a certain period of time but give Saskatchewan a chance to prove that YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE Cheesy. by the way some people say that once you get PR you can go wherever you want in Canada but it's your call. All I can say is Smiley I love it here so don't waste your nomination lots of people is dreaming to have what you holding right now Cheesy
For those that have been nominated, be wise and cherish what you have!

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello gents, is it true that SINP officers might likely embark on vacation today and resume first week of January?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
66778899 said:
Hello gents, is it true that SINP officers might likely embark on vacation today and resume first week of January?
What's your source?

abdhabi

Nov 5, 2014
jy_k said:
Hi,

Timelines:

Congratulations! Can you please tell us your application id, which will help us understand where the immigration officers are standing right now. Thanks

Wagner__

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors,

I may use my spouse account (plus mine) to proof funds to SINP, it is very clear in applicant guide. However, could I use her account to proof funds to CIC?

Has someone applied this way? ;)