NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vinay canada said:
I have submitted scan copy of bank statements on oasis account sinp,
Is there any format for LOE or simply a mail of explanation will work
No specific format for LOE. Just write a letter explaining that you made a mistake in filling your application and that so and so person is your daughter and you mistakenly wrote as your spouse.

Attach and send via email, quoting your application number. Don't just type it in the email, it may be hard for them to link it to your application

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys
nomination in house ;D :D :D,thanks god
3 November applicant..
kindly ,,inform ,who is the admin of whats app group of after nomination stage????

good luck

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whynot said:
Guys
3 November applicant..
kindly ,,inform ,who is the admin of whats app group of after nomination stage????

good luck
Hi.. what is your nomination date. Can you pls inbox me your phone number

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Whynot said:
Guys
3 November applicant..

good luck
Congratulations. All the best.

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Hot2Cold said:
Nope. BS in Computer Science.
NOP.
I am BS Computer Science and MS Software Project Management

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
somtripathi said:
Sorry to hear that. It could be an IMM 08 file or mostly the settlement funds. However, wait for their reply and hopefully you can apply asap.
Hi

I have a question regarding POF. i attached bank statement for last 3 months, it is stamped and signed by bank. i didn't attach anything relating to currency conversion from AED to Canadian Dollar. Am i responsible to convert it or SINP will do the conversion by itself?

if i am missing anything, my application still in "Received" state, i have time to submit them revised POF, pls suggest.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi

I have a question regarding POF. i attached bank statement for last 3 months, it is stamped and signed by bank. i didn't attach anything relating to currency conversion from AED to Canadian Dollar. Am i responsible to convert it or SINP will do the conversion by itself?

if i am missing anything, my application still in "Received" state, i have time to submit them revised POF, pls suggest.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
I have applied for a review sending them a copy of the employment letter where I have shown experience in my line of education and the details of NOC which is covered for my job details.. Hope and Pray I get a good review.

SMani said:
Hi, My application was rejected yesterday. Reason being - You do not meet the work experience requirement under the International Skilled Worker Category Occupations In-Demand category that states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work experience related to their post secondary education..

Kindly help in applying for a review.. It has to be a written letter with a valid reason for asking a review.
If your application was not approved and you think there was an error, you can request a second review. In a second review, your application is sent to a different Manager and you will be notified of their decision.

To request a second review you must send a signed letter to the SINP within 45 days of the date on the refusal letter. In your letter, you must clearly state what you feel the error is.

The second review is based on the information in your existing application, so you will not be able to add documents or information to support your case. If you have new documents or information, you will have to submit a new application to the SINP.

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
8) 8) 8)

Guys, thanks to God

Nominated today - NOC 2171

Guys, thank you all for your support

especially respect to One_Topsy

waiting for the CIC next draw

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Guys I can't change in my CIC profile the section related to nomination.

I've already accepted nomination from SINP in CIC profile

But, in details of my profile there is a switch/combo for choosing "yes/no". previously before nomination I had checked "no" and now I can't change it. It's deactivated.

Anyone have the same issue.

One_Topsy, are you here?

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
droidkar said:

But, in details of my profile there is a switch/combo for choosing "yes/no". previously before nomination I had checked "no" and now I can't change it. It's deactivated.

One_Topsy, are you here?
I noticed the same thing last night. No need to panic. I assume that since we already have a nomination, it is disabled. If you have already been nominated, and have accepted, then this means that SINP has already updated your nomination with CIC and filling that particular field is meaningless.

Have you already got the 600 points for your nomination? If yes, then you don't have anything to worry about except when the next draw will be held.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi

Attaching the bank statements is fine. SINP will do the funds conversion.

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Hot2Cold said:
I noticed the same thing last night. No need to panic. I assume that since we already have a nomination, it is disabled. If you have already been nominated, and have accepted, then this means that SINP has already updated your nomination with CIC and filling that particular field is meaningless.

Have you already got the 600 points for your nomination? If yes, then you don't have anything to worry about except when the next draw will be held.
the main point is that I still don't have additional 600 points

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
droidkar said:
8) 8) 8)

Guys, thanks to God

Nominated today - NOC 2171

Guys, thank you all for your support

especially respect to One_Topsy

waiting for the CIC next draw
Congrats :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
droidkar said:

One_Topsy, are you here?
The only thing you need to do is click 'accept' in MyCIC profile.
Once you do that 600 points will come - it may take a while though. :)
Mine took more than 24 hrs, others got within minutes