+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

irawo star

Aug 6, 2015
Hi all,
My NOC on my EE profile is different from the one on my SINP application, though I'm yet to be nominated. Can I change my NOC code on my profile, cos I read earlier somewhere it might make your profile ineligible, if you try to change. Pls advise

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
karthikbs said:
Dont worry Pinkesh. I do not think they will create a problem for you as SINP has already sent you the nomination. My case is even worst than yours. I have to apply for license now, no other go. It will take ages to obtain the license now.
Your inbox is full. I can't send you messages.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
irawo star said:
Hi all,
My NOC on my EE profile is different from the one on my SINP application, though I'm yet to be nominated. Can I change my NOC code on my profile, cos I read earlier somewhere it might make your profile ineligible, if you try to change. Pls advise

I think it only becomes ineligible when the primary NOC doesn’t match with the work experience NOC, so just make sure you change both of them before you submit the updates.

I did that successfully on my own profile.

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
bellaluna said:
I think it only becomes ineligible when the primary NOC doesn’t match with the work experience NOC, so just make sure you change both of them before you submit the updates.

I did that successfully on my own profile.
Yes that is correct I also change my NOC and that was not problem just make sure to you change at both the place. Work history and Primary NOC.

Thumb rule is that you must have minimum 1 year of experience on the primary NOC.

Regards,
Pinkesh

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
henryahmed said:
hello,

Today i received my nomination from Saskatchewan!!!!!!

Cheers!!!
Congratulations!

Can you share your timeline. How long did it take?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
adele2011 said:
Hi guys!
Received nomination -updated the ss.

question, the big one: I've accepted my nomination in EE, but points are still the same. Should I update my profile manually saying that I've got nomination certificate etc? Or is it done automatically by the system? Please advise.
Congratulations!

Please share your timeline

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
adele2011 said:
Hi guys!

question, the big one: I've accepted my nomination in EE, but points are still the same. Should I update my profile manually saying that I've got nomination certificate etc? Or is it done automatically by the system? Please advise.
------------------------//\\\\____------------

Congratulations for nomination .in EE profile Score will reflect aotomatically once you accept the nomination , please wait for some time ,no need to do any additional changes

Would you please let us know did you maintained settlement funds prior to three months of submission date.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
henryahmed said:
hello,

Today i received my nomination from Saskatchewan!!!!!!

Cheers!!!
Congrats!! Welcome to the club.
You can join this thread to help you in preparing your file.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-october-2015-t368460.0.html

Please check your CIC file and update all the information (if needed) to avoid facing troubles.
Best of luck!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
adele2011 said:
Hi guys!

Congrats!! Welcome to the club.
It usually takes around 24 hours to get your points added. It took them 27 hours to add mine.

You can join this thread to help you in preparing your file.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-october-2015-t368460.0.html

Please check your CIC file and update all the information (if needed) to avoid facing troubles.
Best of luck!

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Application Submission Date : 10-June-2015, NOC 2171
Application In-Process Date : 11-Aug-2015
Request for Missing and Incomplete Docs : 14-Oct-2015
Shared the Code of Conduct Form (Incomplete) and Work Exp Credentials (Missing) : 19-Oct-2015
Status : Waiting on Applicant, Since 14-Oct-2015 Till Date..

Is somebody else in the same boat..Has anybody Waiting on Applicant status remained for such a long time...
Could somebody pls help me in know how can i get them working on my application...

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
One_Topsy said:
Congratulations!

Can you share your timeline. How long did it take?
Thank you!

-I applied on july 6th.
- My application went to IN PROCESS on october 22.
- i received nomination on november 3.

goms

Feb 3, 2015
I am already in the process of completing my SINP application, however, I have some questions.

Do you have a list to be attached other than the list of documents or screen that can be added in the SINP online application?

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
goms said:
I am already in the process of completing my SINP application, however, I have some questions.

Do you have a list to be attached other than the list of documents or screen that can be added in the SINP online application?
No, you have to fill only what is given. PLEASE TAKE CARE TO ADD SECTIONS FOR YOUR SPOUSE AND DEPENDENT CHILD/ ADDITIONAL BANK STATEMENTS (IF APPLICABLE).

Best of luck!

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
hi, I have one question. My Bank statement was taken from bank on 24.09.2015. If I submit my application today with that statement, is it ok? or should I take a new one?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
goms said:

Get the checklist here

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-100-30