+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
nickarter84 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html

Check this topic
Thanks, exactly what I need...

I see rejections for not including ECA, but they actually do not ask for ECA in the online application,do they?, instructions refer to degree certificate for proof of education...

Wish they would give more detailed instructions. But that is why you have to do your research

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
nickarter84 said:
Unfortunately, there is no use of close relatives in Canada for EE,
Because you cannot claim points in EE for relatives.
Hi, I would not qualify for EE SINP without it.. When I created the EE profile I added relatives and got enough points to qualify..

(Relatives can help you to meet fsw program requirements) but they do not add any points in EE point system..

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
nickarter84 said:
Unfortunately, there is no use of close relatives in Canada for EE,
Because you cannot claim points in EE for relatives.
yess i know that for EE there is no points but 5 points for relatives can be claimed at the time of making EE profile where one need to get 67/100 to eligible to enter into the EE pool. I was talking about that....

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
batoolkhan said:
yess i know that for EE there is no points but 5 points for relatives can be claimed at the time of making EE profile where one need to get 67/100 to eligible to enter into the EE pool. I was talking about that....
In that case you should create another account to claim siblings points

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Sunil_JZ said:
Thanks, exactly what I need...

I see rejections for not including ECA, but they actually do not ask for ECA in the online application,do they?, instructions refer to degree certificate for proof of education...

Attach ECA and IELTS in education section
Even they dont ask for that.

Wish they would give more detailed instructions. But that is why you have to do your research

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
[Please I need your advice my cousins wants to support me for SINP and this will give me additional 20points to meet SINP 60points criteria . But now he is not working at the moment and he is in support from Government. Will this have negative effect from SINP official?

I am planing January EE 2016 . Please I need your assistance and Guide.

I realised in my formal application that if you have experience in regulated NOC ,you cannot claim point without licence even if your intended NOC is not regulated.It is even advisable not to put experience in regulated NOC without licence.

Mohtasim

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
18-11-2011
IELTS Request
Already done
Med's Request
26-April-2012
Med's Done....
21-May-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
23-04-2013
Is anyone Civil engineer...want to write National examination in coming sessions for confirmatory exams.
I have solutions for previous examination papers. if anyone need help ...please feel free to contact.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
MRELLA said:
[Please I need your advice my cousins wants to support me for SINP and this will give me additional 20points to meet SINP 60points criteria . But now he is not working at the moment and he is in support from Government. Will this have negative effect from SINP official?

I am planing January EE 2016 . Please I need your assistance and Guide.

I realised in my formal application that if you have experience in regulated NOC ,you cannot claim point without licence even if your intended NOC is not regulated.It is even advisable not to put experience in regulated NOC without licence.
Not an issue, just go ahead.

And
About noc, You must match the occupation according to ur duties
If ur occupation is regulated then u must take the license

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
hello,

Today i received my nomination from Saskatchewan!!!!!!

Cheers!!!

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Hi experts,

Just to know, professionals under 0213 (ICT Manager) and 2172 (data administrator) are eligible under SINP?

Murad

adele2011

Aug 11, 2015
Hi guys!
Received nomination -updated the ss.

question, the big one: I've accepted my nomination in EE, but points are still the same. Should I update my profile manually saying that I've got nomination certificate etc? Or is it done automatically by the system? Please advise.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
adele2011 said:
Hi guys!
Received nomination -updated the ss.

question, the big one: I've accepted my nomination in EE, but points are still the same. Should I update my profile manually saying that I've got nomination certificate etc? Or is it done automatically by the system? Please advise.
No Need to do any thing..

Normally it takes 48 hrs for the score to get updated. just wait . it will happen automatically .

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
hasanul_murad said:
Hi experts,

Just to know, professionals under 0213 (ICT Manager) and 2172 (data administrator) are eligible under SINP?

Murad

better check this link....All info about the NOCs.

http://www.canadavisa.com/eligibility-requirements-saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program.html

karthikbs

Nov 1, 2015
pinkeshthakker said:
Hi,
Sorry to hear your case,

Does that means that they are checking the referral letter and designation in details and then they change the NOC.

By seeing these two cases, by mistake and lake of knowledge I applied under regulated category and they have still send the nomination under non-regulated category,

And even with that lake of knowledge I sent the email for calcification of change in the NOC, now after knowing this I feel embrace on my self why I have sent any email to them,

Regards,
Pinks
Dont worry Pinkesh. I do not think they will create a problem for you as SINP has already sent you the nomination. My case is even worst than yours. I have to apply for license now, no other go. It will take ages to obtain the license now.