+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
pinkeshthakker said:
should I need to update the NOC in the Express entry profile and transmitted it again?
I remember, changing NOC, EE profile becomes ineligible.
SINP finds the nearest NOC for given experience.

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
sham_visa said:
Thanks Sham_Visa,

Could you please help me what should be the best way, means still I did not receive ITA then till that time can I change NOC which is given in the letter of the SINP nomination ? currently I received the Nomination for 2171 in the express entry currently it is 2173?

Please please guide..

Thanks so much!

Regards,
Pinkesh

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
sham_visa said:
Sorry Sham_Visa to bother you,

I just want to share the post I recently find ,

I'm pretty sure that's your problem.

At the top of the work experience section form, there is a question that says:

"Primary occupation (4 digit NOC Code)"

This must match with the NOC code you list under work experience. If it doesn't, your profile will become ineligible (since you only have one job and the system will assume that you have zero work experience in your primary occupation).

Change both and see what happens.

this was worked for someone that is what they have mentioned,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profile-ineligible-after-change-of-noc-code-t295198.0.html

Should I take a risk or go with the mis-match NOC between SINP and Express entry Profile?

Thanks,
Pinkesh

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
You should not have an mismatch between SINP nomination and EE profile. This much I can say for sure.

Now coming to changing EE profile, I am not sure what will be the outcome. Technically in EE, one can change the details.

pinkeshthakker said:
Thanks Sham_Visa,

Could you please help me what should be the best way, means still I did not receive ITA then till that time can I change NOC which is given in the letter of the SINP nomination ? currently I received the Nomination for 2171 in the express entry currently it is 2173?

Please please guide..

Thanks so much!

Regards,
Pinkesh

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
kgoran2012 said:
Hi Gego2,
can you please give me some details about engineer licensing?
I`m civil engineer with 10+ yaers of exp.
Typically, you need to get certified first as an EIT, which is the minimum requirements for the license as per SINP.
Did you study in Canada? Do you have any Canadian experience?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
@ pinkeshthakker, you should proceed with your SK nomination under 2171 in your Express Entry, as 2173 in Saskatchewan is regulated.
I believe you can still safely change it in Express Entry, even after accepting the 600 points, as long as you do it before you get an ITA. Or else you will risk getting your PR application rejected or your nomination revoked, as CIC communicates with SINP regarding PNP applications.

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
bellaluna said:
@ pinkeshthakker, you should proceed with your SK nomination under 2171 in your Express Entry, as 2173 in Saskatchewan is regulated.
I believe you can still safely change it in Express Entry, even after accepting the 600 points, as long as you do it before you get an ITA. Or else you will risk getting your PR application rejected or your nomination revoked, as CIC communicates with SINP regarding PNP applications.
Thanks so much bellaluna ,

could you please help me to understand 2173 in Saskatchewan is regulated?
I am planning to change the NOC in the EE and at the same time I have asked to the SINP by asking them what is the reason they have change as under the SINP application and the form also I did not mentioned the 2171 category I always mentioned the 2173 in all my experience. It is correct that my some duties which are mentioned the reference letter are matching with the 2171.

Let see hope for the best, after putting this much of efforts and long waiting I should be make sure to take necessary steps that will not create any problem and you guys are there always to guide.

Thanks so much to this forum and the all participates who are helping each other without knowing each other :)

Regards,
Pinkesh

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
darklord said:
You should not have an mismatch between SINP nomination and EE profile. This much I can say for sure.

Now coming to changing EE profile, I am not sure what will be the outcome. Technically in EE, one can change the details.
Thanks darklord !

Yes I am also thinks the same, I am still in deli-ma what to do, weather should I change the primary NOC to 2171 in EE profile. On the other side I asked SINP to confirm that they have not made any mistake.

I am confused after getting the Nomination instead of to be happy :(

Regards,
Pinkesh

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
@ pinkesh: Members here have reported that their SINP applications for 2173 were rejected or they were asked for the license to proceed with the application because they did not have the required license in Saskatchewan. So just be grateful you got your SK nomination as 2171 and change your EE profile NOC. :)

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
bellaluna said:
@ pinkesh: Members here have reported that their SINP applications for 2173 were rejected or they were asked for the license to proceed with the application because they did not have the required license in Saskatchewan. So just be grateful you got your SK nomination as 2171 and change your EE profile NOC. :)
Thanks bellaluna !, then I think did I make any mistake by asking the questions to them ?

Hope that they will not revoke my nomination which I have already accepted? Hope that is not a typo mistake and really they have considered my profile for 2171 instead of 2173.

I am bit worried now :(:)

Regards,
Pinkesh

kgoran2012

Aug 1, 2015
Gego2 said:
Typically, you need to get certified first as an EIT, which is the minimum requirements for the license as per SINP.
Did you study in Canada? Do you have any Canadian experience?
No,I was studied over sea,and my hole experience is in Europe.
I have ECA - Bsc equivalent to Canada education.
As I go through APEGS web site, my confusion is what is difference between Engineer-in-Training and Member-in-training?
After filling application,and my app is accepted what then? Should I go through exams or I receive something from APEGS which is enough for SINP?
How can I do exams if I`m abroad?

Did you go through this process?

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Hello All,

I sent email to SINP for NOC change intention, does that means that if they can revoke my invitation ? I am scared now please anyone can suggest.
I have already accepted the nomination and 600 points also get credited...please

Regards,
Pinks

karthikbs

Nov 1, 2015
Hi,

I had applied to SINP under NOC 2174 even though I am Software Engineer(with NOC 2173). I received an email from SINP asking for Additional documents. I have been asked to provide License. I tried to convince them that NOC 2174 is not regulated but they did not agree as my roles and responsibilities and my job title was that of a software Engineer. I have been given 45 days to provide this docs. I checked the apegs website and learnt that minimum 1 year is required to get the license. Somebody please help me in this regard. I am so disappointed:(

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
gabriel14 said:
Thanks Creon and batoolkhan, sorry for the delay in getting back.

Creon - my dates are as below:
(a) application received - 11th June
(b) in process - Additional Docs requested, around 20th Aug, back to In-process around a week later
(c) result / ineligible? - 13th Oct
(d) secondary review requested - 18th Oct

No further response as yet.

batoolkhan, I send some docs as additional proff of funds while my application as 'In-process'. I never saw those added to my profile. I think those were note evaluated with my application, resulting in my application's 'in-eligible' outcome.

In case, anyone else has requested for secondary review, please let me know. Thanks.
I have requested for secondary review too