+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
My bro is Certified Chartered Accountant ( ACCA) and he also has memeber ship dose he need leciense still? Any body in same sitution plz let me kn

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
karthikbs said:
Hi,

I had applied to SINP under NOC 2174 even though I am Software Engineer(with NOC 2173). I received an email from SINP asking for Additional documents. I have been asked to provide License. I tried to convince them that NOC 2174 is not regulated but they did not agree as my roles and responsibilities and my job title was that of a software Engineer. I have been given 45 days to provide this docs. I checked the apegs website and learnt that minimum 1 year is required to get the license. Somebody please help me in this regard. I am so disappointed:(
Hi,
Sorry to hear your case,

Does that means that they are checking the referral letter and designation in details and then they change the NOC.

By seeing these two cases, by mistake and lake of knowledge I applied under regulated category and they have still send the nomination under non-regulated category,

And even with that lake of knowledge I sent the email for calcification of change in the NOC, now after knowing this I feel embrace on my self why I have sent any email to them,

Regards,
Pinks

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Change said:
Thanks owenaze, Well i don't know what/how my rep was trying to make the change. I have got in touch with SINP and they are willing to transfer the nomination to a new ee profile for me.

I appreciate your concern.
Hello Change,

I need tour urgent help, I also may need to change the NOC and I accepted the Invitation from SINP.
I am afraid as someone has written that your profile is become ineligible if you change the NOC and some says that it may be possible that if you only change the Primary Occupation NOC and do not change he work history section with that NOC then EE profile will find that you don't have any experience in that NOC and that will mark you as ineligible.

Did you also had the same situation that SINP gave the nomination for different NOC?

please help!

Regards,
Pinkesh

adele2011

Aug 11, 2015
pinkeshthakker said:
Hello Change,

please help!

Regards,
Pinkesh
Pinkesh, I would suggest that it's worth creating a test profile under ee using a totally different email address. After creating that try playing around with changing Noc and see in which case it becomes ineligible. After that go to your main ee profile and apply that knowledge. No one can tell you here for sure. Another advice that try reaching out a very experienced user here his name iz Asivad Anac and ask him!!!

SSSMM

Sep 24, 2014
HELLO
I applied under 2221 noc but after nomination i received letter with the name of " confermation of sinp nomination" in this letter box of"
name of occupation and noc " is blank mean nothing .is that ok or i email sinp
second thing is that in check list they did not ask me to submit confermation of sinp nomination letter is it ok or what can i do
thanks for any reply

musharrraf

Nov 1, 2015
Hi Guys, I have 10+ years work experience with multinational companies/groups but my education is different from my experience, can I still be eligible to file a successful immigration application?? Thanks.

nexus01

Aug 4, 2014
Hi Musharrraf,

You Can apply. Ex: Am a mechanical Engineer but my experience is IT. I also applied here our experience matters.

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
SMani said:
Originally Posted by deeps.vaishu View Post
Hi,
I live in India, planning to file for Canadian PR. I would like to have clarification about proof of funds.
When it comes to proof of funds, what are the assets that can be produced as a support?
Savings/current/FD accounts as well as PF can be used.
I have my ancestral property still in the name of my mother, yet to be registered in my name. Can I show the valuation of that property as a proof of fund?
Unfortunately this won't work as FSWP application guide clearly mandates the funds to be liquid(quickly convertible to cash). Property does not fall under this category
I have gold ornaments. Can that be used to support this fund? If Yes, in India, how do I get it evaluated?
Again evaluation of gold may not work and you'll need to sell it and have the money in your account.
Can I use my Provident fund, Fixed deposit, or any other modes of investment that I have made to justify this fund?
Of course FD, PF, Savings, current account as well as other instruments in your name that can be encashed on request.
Also, please let me know other classes of assets that I would be interested to know about.

Do I need these proof both the times, initially while filing for PR and during my first entry?
Initially you'll be required to send a bank certificate with the balance as on that date. However you visa office may ask for 6-12 month bank statement once your application is provided positive eligibility and fee is charged.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Thanks,
Lets see what happen?????

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
musharrraf said:
Hi Guys, I have 10+ years work experience with multinational companies/groups but my education is different from my experience, can I still be eligible to file a successful immigration application?? Thanks.

Canada is unlike Australia,

It's really not necessary to have experience in the same field of education.

Go ahead

Good Luck!!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
SSSMM said:
HELLO
I applied under 2221 noc but after nomination i received letter with the name of " confermation of sinp nomination" in this letter box of"
name of occupation and noc " is blank mean nothing .is that ok or i email sinp

you must contact them as both fields must not be empty, its an error, which would be easily resolved,

SINP sent me the blank list of ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS, but they handled this issue very smoothly.

second thing is that in check list they did not ask me to submit confermation of sinp nomination letter is it ok or what can i do
thanks for any reply

There wouldn't be any option to upload nomination certificate, as SINP has already notified them about your nomination,
but you are advised to attach this nomination certificate in the "LETTER OF EXPLANATION" section

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
Please I need your advice my cousins wants to support me for SINP and this will give me additional 20points to meet SINP 60points criteria . But now he is not working at the moment and he is in support from Government. Will this have negative effect from SINP official?

I am planing January EE 2016 . Please I need your assistance and Guide.

I realised in my formal application that if you have experience in regulated NOC ,you cannot claim point without licence even if your intended NOC is not regulated.It is even advisable not to put experience in regulated NOC without licence.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Hi Experts!!

I need ur expert advise regarding Quebec Immigration. Should i send paper based application or wait for QWSP online tool launched in Jan and SINP Occ in Demand Category probably going to be opened in Jan 2016......
Problems with paper based application is that once i will submit my documents I will not be able to produce those documents for SINP puprose on time as I will definitely apply for SINP occup in demand. I became ineligible this time just because of settlement fund ..now i have enough amount in my account and there are bright chances of nomination next time.
Also I will have to pay full fee with application..
Please throw some light on it

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
pinkeshthakker said:
Hello Change,

I need tour urgent help, I also may need to change the NOC and I accepted the Invitation from SINP.
I am afraid as someone has written that your profile is become ineligible if you change the NOC and some says that it may be possible that if you only change the Primary Occupation NOC and do not change he work history section with that NOC then EE profile will find that you don't have any experience in that NOC and that will mark you as ineligible.

Did you also had the same situation that SINP gave the nomination for different NOC?

please help!

Regards,
Pinkesh
Hey brother,
I have sent you a pm.
Regards.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
batoolkhan said:
Please throw some light on it
People looking for other province nominations!!!!!!
QSWP is accepting applications from Nov 4.
French language ability is not mandatory.
Postal submission till Dec, from Jan online system comes into place.
Hurry up!!!!!