Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
Reject due to Saskatchewan Licensure

Today i have received a mail from SNIP mentioning that my application is incomplete for below reason.

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan
licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan
licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your
profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing.

Now my question is, I am applying from abroad and how do i take this license if my PNP is not confirmed? Moreover i have gone through the regulatory website and it says getting license may take even a year!

Any help please...

hopingEE

Oct 5, 2015
sham_visa said:
Members,

With respect to IT jobs, please be realistic on knowing the IT market in Saskatchewan.
Being a front end web developer, I do not see enough jobs in Regina/Saskatoon, IT sector looks like a DRY POT in SK.
Correct me, if am wrong.

Largest city in SK has 200K population, which is very less.
I learnt that, SK is famous for Energy sector. US imports Oil more from SK than Kuwait.

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
Creon said:
Oct 28th. then Oct 29th, nomination received.
DOSE YOUR ALL ACCOUNT CONVERT INTO CANADIAN DOLLAR????

I HAVE 5 ACCOUNT BUT ONLY ONE CONVERTED ON 23RD OCT.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Reject due to Saskatchewan Licensure

akhlaqur said:
Today i have received a mail from SNIP mentioning that my application is incomplete for below reason.

Saskatchewan Licensure - You have not provided proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan
licensure to be able to work in your profession. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan
licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your application because your
profession is regulated and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing.

Now my question is, I am applying from abroad and how do i take this license if my PNP is not confirmed? Moreover i have gone through the regulatory website and it says getting license may take even a year!

Any help please...
Whats your noc?
And how many days after inprocess status you got license request?
maybe i can help you...

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
dreamcold said:
Hi mates,

Is employee provident fund accepted as POF ?. I did check with SINP on this and the response i got is as below:

"If this is seen as a valid Savings account, then it will be accepted. If you wish to provide more explanation on that type of account, please send the official document to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca and it will be added to your file."

Any help??. Thanks.
Hi,

Have you send any doc regarding EPF is valid saving account?

In my case, I also include EPF as a proof of fund but it doestnt converted in to CAD Dollar.
I am little worried. Plz share your experience.

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
Hello All,

I have applied on 18th June n application turn into inprocess on 1st Oct.

I have created 5 account as a proof of fund. Two are bank saving accoount, one is mutual fund account, one is LIC and lastly Employee PF.On 23rd Oct one bank account was converted into Canadian Dallar and other are remain same(INR). I havent received any mail or notification till date.

I would like to know that weather they convert all account before nomination?

And

If application is ineligible due to POF than do they convert single account in to Canadian Dollar?

I am really very tired with this confusion.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please guide me

Thanks .

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
sham_visa said:
1)
Today, I received & accepted SK nomination thru my Express Entry profile.
Waiting for EE score to get updated.

2)
CIC rolled out new employer portal
http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/canada-to-roll-out-new-u2018employer-portalu2019-for-temporary-work-permit-applications-09-10-15.html
Congratulations...... :D
Please share your account conversion details. Like all account converted or not and also timeline.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
sham_visa said:
People looking for other province nominations!!!!!!
QSWP is accepting applications from Nov 4.
French language ability is not mandatory.
Postal submission till Dec, from Jan online system comes into place.
Hurry up!!!!!
could you please provide the oficial link for QWSP as i am not able to find it anywhere else except on the news of Canadavisa.com

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
batoolkhan said:
could you please provide the oficial link for QWSP as i am not able to find it anywhere else except on the news of Canadavisa.com
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/Quebec/index.asp
Quebec is better than Saskatchewan for any job.

pinkeshthakker

Jul 26, 2014
Hello All,

I received the nomination, however I have submitted the application with NOC 2173 and the Nomination letter shows 2171.

Could anyone help me what to do next ? should I need to update the NOC in the Express entry profile and transmitted it again? or is that possible they made a mistake?

My profile can be fit to 2171,2173 and 2174 by seeing the reference letter which I produced to them.

Please help!

Thanks,
Pinkesh

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Thanks Creon and batoolkhan, sorry for the delay in getting back.

Creon - my dates are as below:
(a) application received - 11th June
(b) in process - Additional Docs requested, around 20th Aug, back to In-process around a week later
(c) result / ineligible? - 13th Oct
(d) secondary review requested - 18th Oct

No further response as yet.

batoolkhan, I send some docs as additional proff of funds while my application as 'In-process'. I never saw those added to my profile. I think those were note evaluated with my application, resulting in my application's 'in-eligible' outcome.

In case, anyone else has requested for secondary review, please let me know. Thanks.

Creon said:
sorry to hear that batoolkhan and gabriel14, would you care to share what were your timelines:
(a) application received
(b) in process
(c) result / ineligible?

just so we have an idea on which application timeframe is SINP working at currently

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Chirag Pandya said:
Hi,

Have you send any doc regarding EPF is valid saving account?

In my case, I also include EPF as a proof of fund but it doestnt converted in to CAD Dollar.
I am little worried. Plz share your experience.

Originally Posted by deeps.vaishu View Post
Hi,
I live in India, planning to file for Canadian PR. I would like to have clarification about proof of funds.
When it comes to proof of funds, what are the assets that can be produced as a support?
Savings/current/FD accounts as well as PF can be used.
I have my ancestral property still in the name of my mother, yet to be registered in my name. Can I show the valuation of that property as a proof of fund?
Unfortunately this won't work as FSWP application guide clearly mandates the funds to be liquid(quickly convertible to cash). Property does not fall under this category
I have gold ornaments. Can that be used to support this fund? If Yes, in India, how do I get it evaluated?
Again evaluation of gold may not work and you'll need to sell it and have the money in your account.
Can I use my Provident fund, Fixed deposit, or any other modes of investment that I have made to justify this fund?
Of course FD, PF, Savings, current account as well as other instruments in your name that can be encashed on request.
Also, please let me know other classes of assets that I would be interested to know about.

Do I need these proof both the times, initially while filing for PR and during my first entry?
Initially you'll be required to send a bank certificate with the balance as on that date. However you visa office may ask for 6-12 month bank statement once your application is provided positive eligibility and fee is charged.
Thanks for your time and consideration.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Re: Reject due to Saskatchewan Licensure

akhlaqur said:

Any help please...
What is your profession? Is it engineering?
If yes, please contact me. I may provide some details about getting licensed.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Dear All,

i got nominated 2 hours ago :)

Best of luck for waiting applicants.