Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
yxlxh said:
I need help please.
I submitted SINP-EE on July 7 and my status is still “Application Received”. I found my answer to the question “Where do you want to live in Canada” in IMM 0008 - Generic Application Form for Canada was “Saskatoon”, but in the online application system I wrote “Regina”. That means they are in conflict.

Does it matter and do I need to do something to correct it?
Thank you
Surely, not a problem dear
I filled regina in oasis account
And saskatoon in generic form

Relax man
Be patient

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
duckirha said:
How many hours does it take to add extra 600 points to EE profile after accepting the invitation for nomination? Can anybody give some ideas? I accepted the invitation about 24 hours ago, but still now the points is not added. Many thanks.
Some people reported that they got immediately
Whereas some reported that they got after 48 hours

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
amir_za said:
you mean you did not upload your IELTS report when you submitted your SINP?!
Surprising right? I did upload it and sent it as an email but...

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
What is APEG!!people are talking about! ?

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ektaahm said:
What is APEG!!people are talking about! ?
It's an organisation which issues licenses for engineers and geo scientists..
Each province has it's own board individually to issue as per their norms Such as APEG S, Apeg BC, APEG M etc..

rizwanazir

Sep 25, 2015
amir_za said:
It can be the only reason, as they should evaluate duties with NOC which applicant applied for, not education.
My duties are more relevant to "Construction Manager" which are evident from my experience letter, the qualification for construction manager is also "Civil Engineering". I do not know why they are considering me under occupation Civil Engineer. As some people suggested, I am going to write them that my highest degrees (Master and Doctorate) are related to Construction Management and my latest work experience is also related to construction manger so my application should be considered under occupation "Construction Manager".

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
rizwanazir said:
My duties are more relevant to "Construction Manager" which are evident from my experience letter, the qualification for construction manager is also "Civil Engineering". I do not know why they are considering me under occupation Civil Engineer. As some people suggested, I am going to write them that my highest degrees (Master and Doctorate) are related to Construction Management and my latest work experience is also related to construction manger so my application should be considered under occupation "Construction Manager".
Yes, write for them and explain it. They should evaluate rationally and consider you under NOC which most match with your work experience rather than your bachelor's degree.

vbpatel.sn

Apr 29, 2014
In India, PCC is issued by District Police and also by Passport Seva Kendra. For Canada immigration (SINP Express Entry Sub Category - ITA), which PCC is valid? 1. By District Police or 2. By Passport Seva Kendra

{Haven't yet received ITA but want to be prepared in advance.}

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
nickarter84 said:
Surely, not a problem dear
I filled regina in oasis account
And saskatoon in generic form

Relax man
Be patient
Thank you very much for your answer.
Hope both of us will reach Canada as soon as possible. :)

Gujjuboy

Sep 27, 2015
Hello,
I wish to apply for SINP International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category under 2171 occupation code.

Can anyone please guide me with below queries?

1. Do I need to attach bank statement and settlement plan now or after submitting the application? ( I am not sure where I can attach the documents as there were no such fields in the SINP online application form )

2. I am also not sure where to attach the federal forms & which forms are mandatory as it's not been clearly mentioned on SINP official website.

3. Also it's bit weird but I am not able to access few federal documents such as generic application form & few others. The reason being shown as not having latest Acrobat PDF version which I have updated also but still cannot access the documents. Could anyone please attach here all the federal documents?

Thanks for the kind help.

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
owenaze said:
Surprising right? I did upload it and sent it as an email but...
I don't understand, you sent it for second time?! with email? why?

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gujjuboy said:
Hello,
I wish to apply for SINP International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category under 2171 occupation code.

1. Do I need to attach bank statement and settlement plan now or after submitting the application? ( I am not sure where I can attach the documents as there were no such fields in the SINP online application form )
Bank statement is a must, you must send it in submission time.
Settlement plan is mandatory , but many people was asked to send it as update. Use 'come to canada tool' for settlement plan. They only accept that format.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gujjuboy said:
Hello,

2. I am also not sure where to attach the federal forms & which forms are mandatory as it's not been clearly mentioned on SINP official website.
its clear, while you create an online profile, its clear that which form is related to which section.
however, if you couldnt understand you can upload them in every section.
they will find it.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gujjuboy said:
3. Also it's bit weird but I am not able to access few federal documents such as generic application form & few others. The reason being shown as not having latest Acrobat PDF version which I have updated also but still cannot access the documents. Could anyone please attach here all the federal documents?
try another computer