Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Please advise me to prepare documents for PR application ..
1) Documents attested from Embassy (Consular of Bangladesh Embassy, first class gazetted officer in Bangladesh) will be accepted by CIC??
2) Documents attested 3 months ago will be accepted by CIC?
3) Should I do notary all my required documents?

Many thanks in advanced.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
yxlxh said:
If an SINP-EE sumbmitted application package is opened. will the applicant receive an email from saskatchewan immigration dept to be notified?
Thank you so much.
Once they start processing your application, the status on the Oasis system will be changed to "In Process". When did you submit your application?

jeithree

Sep 28, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member here, my former colleague which is already in Canada provided me this link.

I'm very interested with the SINP and would like to ask some queries, I apologize if most of it are already been answered before and since this forum is massive, I would most likely have a hard time searching for the answers. :p

Anyways, as per the provided link, here's my self-assessed score.

NOC: 2281 - Computer Network Technicians
EDUCATION: University Degree that required at least three years of full-time study - 20 Points
WORK EXPERIENCE / Started working in Jan. 2002: Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application (5 years) - 10 Points
Work experience during the six to ten year period prior to application (5 Years) - 5 Points
LANGUAGE (IELTS): CLB 7 - 18 Points
CONNECTION: 0 Points (I don't have connections with Saskatchewan)

Based from my self-assessment, I have around 63 points which is slightly higher than the required points, here are my queries.

1. Am I illegible though I have zero or no connections in Saskatchewan?
2. If yes, where do I begin with my application?
3. What are the requirements or required documents?
4. How much is the required settlement fund for a family of 4 (Legally married with 2 kids)?
5. Is my assessment for EDUCATION correct? if I started working in 2002 and no intervals up to now?

Oh by the way, I'm from the Philippines.

Thanks everyone. :)

amir_za

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 22-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 (VO Received 22-03-2016)
Nomination.....
21-11-2015 (CIC Received 8-12-2015)
AOR Received.
22-02-2016
Med's Request
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-03-2016
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
owenaze said:
Are you a detective :D?. They requested for it twice because I had previously submitted unofficial copy of test result. Just fortunate that they were patient enough till I got the official copy.
Dude,
I am not detective. Just asked to know how much I have chance my application be accepted as I missed to upload my settlement plan. (I sent it with an explained email day after I submitted my application)

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
jeithree said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member here, my former colleague which is already in Canada provided me this link.

I'm very interested with the SINP and would like to ask some queries, I apologize if most of it are already been answered before and since this forum is massive, I would most likely have a hard time searching for the answers. :p

Anyways, as per the provided link, here's my self-assessed score.

NOC: 2281 - Computer Network Technicians
EDUCATION: University Degree that required at least three years of full-time study - 20 Points
WORK EXPERIENCE / Started working in Jan. 2002: Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application (5 years) - 10 Points
Work experience during the six to ten year period prior to application (5 Years) - 5 Points
LANGUAGE (IELTS): CLB 7 - 18 Points
CONNECTION: 0 Points (I don't have connections with Saskatchewan)

Based from my self-assessment, I have around 63 points which is slightly higher than the required points, here are my queries.

1. Am I illegible though I have zero or no connections in Saskatchewan?
-- If you have 60 or above points, you will be illegible. See the application guide: http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

2. If yes, where do I begin with my application?
-- You should finish ECA and IELTS first. I think you finished IELTS exam. Then find out your NOC, Then check which application stream is open in SINP and suit for you.

3. What are the requirements or required documents?
-- You will get all required documents list in the guide. See the application guide.

4. How much is the required settlement fund for a family of 4 (Legally married with 2 kids)?
-- See the guide book. I think Four people $22,170

5. Is my assessment for EDUCATION correct? if I started working in 2002 and no intervals up to now?

-- After finish your ECA, you will be confirmed what the level of your education in equivalent to Canada.
Oh by the way, I'm from the Philippines.

Thanks everyone. :)

Zinger19

Jul 9, 2014
Hello house, so my application moved from "received to in-process". application was submitted 18th June but I can't say precisely when it changed to in-process as I got tired of monitoring it.
So what next after this please?

Cheers

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daserock said:
Guys,
Question for POF:
1. Can I use my car as an additional fund? how should put it in the form?

Thanks,
You cannot show your liquid assets as POF..
You can show in-cash in your bank statement or as Fixed or timely deposits.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
amir_za said:
Dude,
I am not detective. Just asked to know how much I have chance my application be accepted as I missed to upload my settlement plan. (I sent it with an explained email day after I submitted my application)
Ok. You should be fine. Good thing you noticed on time. All the best.

VKC

Dec 29, 2014
Hi Amir,

I am also trying for APEGS assessment. Have a query about the WES requirement for apegs. I already have WES evaluation (Document by Document) . Does apegs require something different than this ? or the same will do ?

Thanks for ur help in advance.

Regards,
VKC

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
VKC said:
Hi Amir,

I am also trying for APEGS assessment. Have a query about the WES requirement for apegs. I already have WES evaluation (Document by Document) . Does apegs require something different than this ? or the same will do ?

Thanks for ur help in advance.

Regards,
VKC
APEGS requires an independent academic assessment (other than that done by WES).

piscean5

Star Member
Nov 11, 2009
Looks like both On Demand and Express entry are closed. This is from their website
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker

Important Notice:
The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category – Employment Offer Sub-Category. However, the intake thresholds for International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category and Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category have been reached for 2015.

Let me know if I am reading it incorrectly

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
piscean5 said:
Looks like both On Demand and Express entry are closed. This is from their website

Important Notice:
The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category – Employment Offer Sub-Category. However, the intake thresholds for International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category and Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category have been reached for 2015.

This is exactly what I just read on their website. SINP updated this first thing monday morning SASK time.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
piscean5 said:

Important Notice:

Yes, you're correct. Both the Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand streams have been filled.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
mapleback said:
Yes, you're correct. Both the Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand streams have been filled.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

Many people who applied to the express entry stream also applied to the occupations in demand... i feel sorry for all the people who could not apply when there are many people who applied to both streams... sinp should do something about this... Is not fair because they are only going to process one of the applications and the the other spot is going to go to waste. The funny thing is that the system was designed to NOT let anyone apply to both streams but people lied saying that they did not had an express entry number when obviously they had one... not fair.