+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
henryahmed said:
Many people who applied to the express entry stream also applied to the occupations in demand... i feel sorry for all the people who could not apply when there are many people who applied to both streams... sinp should do something about this... Is not fair because they are only going to process one of the applications and the the other spot is going to go to waste. The funny thing is that the system was designed to NOT let anyone apply to both streams but people lied saying that they did not had an express entry number when obviously they had one... not fair.
If they try to deceive the system... SINP will spot them and assume that they lied in the first place and will either refuse or cancel one of their application.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
After some long 24 days on "waiting on applicant" my app went back to IN PROCESS today. It was about 5:30pm CST. I know that cz i checked it exactly at 5pm and it still was at waiting on applicant.

Fingers crossed :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-*

bachandm

Mar 3, 2015
adrscuds said:
After some long 24 days on "waiting on applicant" my app went back to IN PROCESS today. It was about 5:30pm CST. I know that cz i checked it exactly at 5pm and it still was at waiting on applicant.

Fingers crossed :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) :-* :-* :-*
Mine have been 12 days, looks like i may need to waiting another 12 days!

yxlxh

Jul 14, 2015
Gego2 said:
Once they start processing your application, the status on the Oasis system will be changed to "In Process". When did you submit your application?
Thank you for your answer. I applied on July 7. I submitted both EE and Occupations In-damand. I will withdraw my Occupations In-damand application once my EE application have been nominated. checking the status every day is a little boring. So I want to conform whether they will sent me a email when they open my package.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
yxlxh said:
Thank you for your answer. I applied on July 7. I submitted both EE and Occupations In-damand. I will withdraw my Occupations In-damand application once my EE application have been nominated. checking the status every day is a little boring. So I want to conform whether they will sent me a email when they open my package.
I am not sure whether what you did is correct. Best of luck for you buddy.
SINP system doesn't send an email once they start processing your application.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

I would like to know your opinion depending on your experiences in that regard.

I have calculated my points in SINP assessment and I got 66 points. The question is, would that number be closed by to be accepted or far?

One more question, what was the lowest point in SINP that was enough to be accepted in 2015?

Thank you in advance.

Best

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Kinan said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to know your opinion depending on your experiences in that regard.

I have calculated my points in SINP assessment and I got 66 points. The question is, would that number be closed by to be accepted or far?

One more question, what was the lowest point in SINP that was enough to be accepted in 2015?

Thank you in advance.

Hi kinan,

The lowest score to accept sinp is 60

I think 2015 EE category SINP threshold completed for 2015. Refer SINP website for complete details

---------

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Thank you for the prompt response
May I have not expressed my question very well.
I meant, in August the lowest point in Express Entry was 450. Is there any similar known point in SINP?
A Lot of thanks

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hi there.
I submitted my app on 9th june. SINP had asked missing docs and I submitted that on 12th aug.
My status is still "waiting on applicant"!!!!

My worries are:
Before I submit my missing docs my ee profile went inelligible due ielts exipred!!
I created new ee profile and send the mail to imm...document@...com
With new ielts attachment.

My question is:
1. Shall wait for the status?
2. Should I send another mail regards this to immigration@..com?

Don't know :eek:

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
ektaahm said:
Hi there.
I submitted my app on 9th june. SINP had asked missing docs and I submitted that on 12th aug.

My worries are:
Before I submit my missing docs my ee profile went inelligible due ielts exipred!!
I created new ee profile and send the mail to imm...document @ ...com

My question is:
2. Should I send another mail regards this to immigration @ ..com?

My IELTS was also expired on 20th September, do I need to make a new EE profile.. please guide

rj_sag

Dec 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
I had same situation with EE profile due to IELTS expired and had send updated information via email to them. My application is currently "In-Process" so don't worry, it would soon be "In-Process". Couple of questions though, Did you got acknowledgement email of your email sent ? If no, then you should send follow-up email at earliest. Did you sent scan copy of new IELTS if your IELTS added during application submitted is one which got expired ?

ektaahm said:
Hi there.

My worries are:
I created new ee profile and send the mail to imm...document @ ...com

My question is:
2. Should I send another mail regards this to immigration @ ..com?

rj_sag

Dec 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Yes. If your EE Profile is showing "inelligible". If its not showing "inelligible" which I highly doubt, you should immediately update your IELTS on EE profile. In either cases, you should sent updated information to SINP at earliest if you are either on "Application Received" or "In-Process" stage. If you don't, then there is high chance of getting rejection for nomination as your EE profile would be "inelligible" and not meeting basic requirement criteria.

Hope this information helps !

sadeelhaneef said:
My IELTS was also expired on 20th September, do I need to make a new EE profile.. please guide

sadeelhaneef

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
rj_sag said:
Yes. If your EE Profile is showing "inelligible". If its not showing "inelligible" which I highly doubt, you should immediately update your IELTS on EE profile. In either cases, you should sent updated information to SINP at earliest if you are either on "Application Received" or "In-Process" stage. If you don't, then there is high chance of getting rejection for nomination as your EE profile would be "inelligible" and not meeting basic requirement criteria.

Hope this information helps !
Thanks buddy.. my EE profile still showing Open status. To update, do I need to create a new EE profile and job bank registration or I can just do the update in EE profile.
Many thanks

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Hello house,

I have a situation at hand. I got nomination approval and accepted it on mycic. After this I made a change on my ee profile and it became not eligible. What do you advise I do at this point???

Do I create a new EE-profile OR will CIC re-activate my old profile???

If I create a new EE-profile, how do i take care of the old EE-profile number on my nomination certificate???????

Urgent Help please........