03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
CONGRATS on your nomination okasmahm!!!!!!! Wooot woooot!!! :p :p

Good luck in the rest of your application process.

manvin

Jun 15, 2015
Washington DC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Guys, i just got an "ineligible for nomination" letter from SINP stating this reason
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having $14,853 deposited in a bank for at least 3 months.

Even though there was money maintained in 2 accounts for 3 months prior to submission, i guess they got confused with my statements. It was a time deposit and savings account and the money was flowing in and out of both accounts but if we calculate the total it was more than what they needed and it never went out of the accounts. Guess they didn't understand the concept of "2 accounts under one customer ID" or the person was not patient enough to check the statements properly. Anyways guys, how to appeal their decision? Any idea?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
manvin said:
Guys, i just got an "ineligible for nomination" letter from SINP stating this reason
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having $14,853 deposited in a bank for at least 3 months.

Even though there was money maintained in 2 accounts for 3 months prior to submission, i guess they got confused with my statements. It was a time deposit and savings account and the money was flowing in and out of both accounts but if we calculate the total it was more than what they needed and it never went out of the accounts. Guess they didn't understand the concept of "2 accounts under one customer ID" or the person was not patient enough to check the statements properly. Anyways guys, how to appeal their decision? Any idea?
manvin,

Don't lose hope, this is just temporary setback and thank you for sharing.

See page 5 of the procedural guidelines:-
Code:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-procedural-guidelines
SECONDARY REVIEW- IF REQUESTED BY NOMINEE
• If an application was deemed ineligible by the SINP, and an applicant does not agree with the
assessment and decision, an applicant may request a secondary review of their application.
• To request a secondary review, the applicant must submit a signed request letter by email to
immigration @ gov.sk.ca within 45 days of the date the refusal letter was issued by the SINP.
The letter must clearly state the applicant's reason for a secondary review. The Immigration
Representative for the application cannot be changed after this 45 day period.
• New supporting documents may not be submitted. In order to submit any new documents or
information, the applicant must reapply to the SINP with a new application package.
Secondary review is based on the information contained in the original application package.
• If the SINP receives the signed letter within the 45 day period and the letter contains the
required information, the application will be reviewed and the applicant will be notified of
the secondary review decision by email.
• If the ineligible decision is upheld after the secondary review, the file is closed. Immigration
Representatives can only represent active files (i.e. a file that is in process by the SINP or
that has been nominated and is being processed by CIC)

manvin

Jun 15, 2015
Washington DC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
mapleback said:
manvin,

Don't lose hope, this is just temporary setback and thank you for sharing.

SECONDARY REVIEW- IF REQUESTED BY NOMINEE
• If an application was deemed ineligible by the SINP, and an applicant does not agree with the
assessment and decision, an applicant may request a secondary review of their application.
• To request a secondary review, the applicant must submit a signed request letter by email to
immigration @ gov.sk.ca within 45 days of the date the refusal letter was issued by the SINP.
The letter must clearly state the applicant's reason for a secondary review. The Immigration
Representative for the application cannot be changed after this 45 day period.
• New supporting documents may not be submitted. In order to submit any new documents or
information, the applicant must reapply to the SINP with a new application package.
Secondary review is based on the information contained in the original application package.
• If the SINP receives the signed letter within the 45 day period and the letter contains the
required information, the application will be reviewed and the applicant will be notified of
the secondary review decision by email.
• If the ineligible decision is upheld after the secondary review, the file is closed. Immigration
Representatives can only represent active files (i.e. a file that is in process by the SINP or
that has been nominated and is being processed by CIC)
Thank you Mapleback. I will send it by tmrw. Any idea how long it will take for them to make decision on secondary review ?

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
manvin said:
Thank you Mapleback. I will send it by tmrw. Any idea how long it will take for them to make decision on secondary review ?
Sometime it takes only one month but few guys of jan intake those are under second review still waiting for decision of appeal. So its depend on luck

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Now if we count from forum and whatsapp group there are 6 nominations. Hope more in next week.
But applicants those got application return or ineligible status are bit more, approximately 10.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Got nomination today! :)
Thanks to everyone in this forum and wish you all good luck for nominations!

LadyJune

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
13-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2016
LANDED..........
28-09-2016
hogiamisan said:
Dear All,

I got an email from SINP today advised me that my application has been returned. The reason is that I don't have licensure for my NOC 2173.

I am following this guildeline to apply http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International-Engineering-Graduates

I am very confused with step:
ii. World Education Services (WES) ICAP document-by-document assessment

I already had ECA by World Education Services (WES) Basic document-by-document. When I logged into MyAccount and chose 'Upgrade Report', it leads me to register from the beginning for BASIC doc by doc. I was expected to be in Upgade page so that I can choose an option to upgrade my existing report to ICAP doc by doc.

Does anyone have exp on this? Please help me.

Thanks,
Michael

To request an additional report of the completed evaluation and pay the
appropriate fee/s, please go to https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopy.asp?

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
bellaluna said:
Congrats kabayan JulieAnn. Good luck with the rest of the PR process! :)
[/quote

Thank you BellaLuna. Good luck sa atin. :)

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Congrats to nominees...but now i have given up trying to predict predicting, 21 days to 65 days in process. That is quite a range, best just to wait your turn and hope for best

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
iceage said:
Got nomination today! :)
Thanks to everyone in this forum and wish you all good luck for nominations!
Congrats Iceage on your nomination. I wish you success through the next process.

My application went back to "in Process" today from "waiting on application". Now I am awaiting my nomination...

c-nja

kevin.wang

Sep 4, 2015
Hi all,
I got my nomination this morning.
My NOC is 4011, I submitted the material on 9th, June.
And I am not requested to submit any additional document.
Good luck for you.

fbms

Aug 6, 2015
kevin.wang said:
Hi all,
I got my nomination this morning.
My NOC is 4011, I submitted the material on 9th, June.
And I am not requested to submit any additional document.
Good luck for you.
Congratulations!