+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

saskmydream

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
@julieann83,
Just clarification pls...when u changed your passport
Number to d new one, does your jobseeker code changes too?
Am about doing same.

Thanks.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
saskmydream said:
@ julieann83,
Am about doing same.

Thanks.
Hello saskmydream,

I haven't received any new messages when I updated my passport number in EE profile. I believed my job seeker validation code stays the same.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
saskmydream said:
@ julieann83,
Am about doing same.

Thanks.
Don't Worry
It would be the same, technically.

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello Affirmative, have you tried to cancel your pre application in oasis or have you updated or created a new EE profile?
We have discussed this at whatsapp group and we come up with the assumption that because i cancelled my pre application there are information that are missing in my applicant details tab in oasis system and now they asked for a paper ( SINP-100-1) form to fill in those information. Also I updated my EE profile as I have a new passport.

Anyway, I'll update you once I have feedback from SASK immigration.
Hello Ann, firstly thanks for your continuous support. About your question, yes I had withdrawn my first application, but in 2nd time I have fully completed my application & submitted, and I also have updated some information in my EE-Profile also but not any major info.
Ok, I'll wait for more update.

Thanks again.

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
affirmative said:
Hello Ann, firstly thanks for your continuous support. About your question, yes I had withdrawn my first application, but in 2nd time I have fully completed my application & submitted, and I also have updated some information in my EE-Profile also but not any major info.
Ok, I'll wait for more update.

Thanks again.
If you have any cancellation of application it is better you send them mail for outright withdrawer so it will not appear as incomplete application. I have some cancelled applications too and I sent them mail for withdrawer if I log on , the application status has changed to withdrawn. I suggest you do them mail asking for withdrawer of the application number so it will not conflict with completed application.

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
MRELLA said:
If you have any cancellation of application it is better you send them mail for outright withdrawer so it will not appear as incomplete application. I have some cancelled applications too and I sent them mail for withdrawer if I log on , the application status has changed to withdrawn. I suggest you do them mail asking for withdrawer of the application number so it will not conflict with completed application.
I had withdrawn by informing SINP and the status is "Application Withdrawn" on my first application.
Thanks.

meinwa

Aug 8, 2015
Does anyone know approximately what application dates are they processing now? Have they reached June 15 yet or are they still at June 10? Anyone reporting status change beyond June 15?

Thanks

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
meinwa said:
Does anyone know approximately what application dates are they processing now? Have they reached June 15 yet or are they still at June 10? Anyone reporting status change beyond June 15?

Thanks
Hi meinwa, I am not sure SINP is being attended to base on date of submission. You can see from the spreadsheet that a 15th June applicant has got nomination, some 18th , 15th and even 22nd of June applicant are in process while we have some 8th of June and 9th of June still in application received.

I wish to know what criteria they are using to select which application to work on.

meinwa

Aug 8, 2015
Perhaps they are going by number of points? Those applicants that you mentioned on June 15, 18 and 22nd what scores did they report? Also beyond the status change did they report any feedback from SINP?

Thanks

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
graphon said:
Hi LarysaG,

We have a similar situation. My wife is the principal applicant and her NOC is 4011. Her current status is returned and they sent a letter asking for IELTS Results, Bank Statement and conduct code. At the end they also said, we encourage you to reapply.

The problem is that there is no chance to submit a new application. We don't know if they would consider an email with the missing documents.

Have you had any response for your case?
Hi,
yes, our situation is the same, and even NOC is the same. My status is still "Returned", and I haven't got any response yet. Hope, maybe I'll get a response to my e-mail soon, because tomorrow the 2nd business day of its sending passes (in auto response they promiced to answer in 2 days). I still try to call them, but no results - nobody picks up the phone and nobody calls me back to answer the messages I had left earlier. In their Returned Application Letter were also written, that they encourage me to reapply when I have all docs, I sent these missing forms at once, but don't know what means "to reapply". It's impossible to appload something in current application. Next year?? F***... :-\ :-\ (Sorry for non-academic vocabulary)

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SahiSh said:
Hi
So what that mean, still u can process ur current application further by sending the missing docs
Or you need to re apply to the next coming program for SINP
We'd like to know this too. But seems that SINP meant the 2nd variant :-X

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi friends,
My application is Waiting on applicant now, I think my application came in process someday after 14th of august because I didn't check my account since then.

I realized this when I received an email today, in which there is a PDF attached named Request Additional Information Letter.

Email starts with:
"Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing and/or incomplete documents. To keep
your file active please submit the item(s) listed in the enclosed document within 45 days of date of
this letter. "

But On the very next page, I got this:

Missing and/or incomplete documents:

and under this heading there are no documents listed.

What should I do now??

Please guide.
Something strange goes with SINP... One applicants get requiries for missing docs, another get a return of their application at once because of missing docs, one more gets a requirement to send some docs and an empty list of them... And people who send empty missing docs list punish others for missing docs. Paradox.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nickarter84's post also answers some previous questions. In my letter were nothing like "to keep
your file active please submit the item(s)..." .Simply - returned.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh... Just have got a response to my e-mail from SINP. Nothing about my individual situation. At all. General words about Saskatchewan Nominee Program.
What the hell is going?