Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mapleback said:
Hello everyone,
I received an email yesterday from SWOASIScorrespondence @ gov.sk.ca which was a request for additional documents, enclosed with a letter to provide a copy of my transcript and my application status changed from "In Process" to "Waiting for Applicant." Before SINP EE opened I considered entering Canada as an International Student, so in March 2015 I requested a transcript from my University to apply for a college in Ontario; but since realizing I qualified to apply for SINP EE, I decided to put a hold on studying in Canada until I get PR. My instinctive reaction is to reply immediately to their request for with the transcript that I have in order to minimize the delay in the processing of my application, however common sense tells me to request a brand new transcript from my University considering that it was addressed to a University in Ontario. I'm thinking they may question my intention to settle in Saskatchewan if I use it.

Good luck to everyone...hopefully we will get our nominations very soon.
Yes, sounds like better to get a new transcript.
Why risk the process for one month or so delay in landing?

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
All other forms are old, only main form which is called generic application form, and is on the top of form lists in sinp guide, that was updated in april 2015. You are asking about schedule 4 form , i know it was updated in 2009. So pls confirm again!! Im saying about main form, where you entered all details like passport number, address, dependants details etc.
Yes, I got you. The version of Generic Application Form that I submitted is IMM 0008 (02-2015)E which is not the latest one. The current updated version in the SINP Guidelines is IMM 0008 (04-2015)E. So it means, there is nothing wrong with the application if they have used the old version of IMM 0008...that is based on my experience and hopefully there is no more additional docs to be requested...

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hi, Can anyone plzz tel me what all proof of funds will be eligible for the same:
1. Fixed deposits : Yes or No
2. ePF : Yes or No
3. Personal Provident Funds - PPF : Yes or No
4. Savings account balance : Yes or No
5. National Savings Certificate : Yes or No

And also, if FD was done in last year Oct 2014 or say Feb 2015, will they consider the certificate dated Oct 2014/feb 2015 or they need latest dated FD certificates?

Plzz suggest!!

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
BhanuGhai said:
Hi, Can anyone plzz tel me what all proof of funds will be eligible for the same:
1. Fixed deposits : Yes or No
2. ePF : Yes or No
3. Personal Provident Funds - PPF : Yes or No
4. Savings account balance : Yes or No
5. National Savings Certificate : Yes or No

And also, if FD was done in last year Oct 2014 or say Feb 2015, will they consider the certificate dated Oct 2014/feb 2015 or they need latest dated FD certificates?

Please wait...
Plzz suggest!!
Im sure that savings account and fixed deposits are acceptable but funds should be 3 months old
FD have all information on it, when its issued and when will be maturity date!! You can only make FD certificate from bank in latest date which shows all the contents tht are on FD as well

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
rohitsinp23 said:
Im sure that savings account and fixed deposits are acceptable but funds should be 3 months old
FD have all information on it, when its issued and when will be maturity date!! You can only make FD certificate from bank in latest date which shows all the contents tht are on FD as well
Thanks for your reply. I havent got email yet from them to send the 3 months latest funds.. But still I am planning to send them an email with latest documnets. Also by 3 months old, you mean it can be may 1 to July 31?

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BhanuGhai said:
Thanks for your reply. I havent got email yet from them to send the 3 months latest funds.. But still I am planning to send them an email with latest documnets. Also by 3 months old, you mean it can be may 1 to July 31?
In the SINP Guidelines regarding Settlement Funds….

“The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds throughout the entire immigration process”.

“Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.”

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
HannaYanna said:
Yes, I got you. The version of Generic Application Form that I submitted is IMM 0008 (02-2015)E which is not the latest one. The current updated version in the SINP Guidelines is IMM 0008 (04-2015)E. So it means, there is nothing wrong with the application if they have used the old version of IMM 0008...that is based on my experience and hopefully there is no more additional docs to be requested...
I also used the IMM 0008(02-2015) E form revision. They haven't asked for any updated docs anyway. My application is still in "In process" status.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
rohitsinp23 said:
In case of FD they may request u to provide transaction history. So u need to provide bank statement from which money was debited for opening of FD. Same was requested to me as i only provided FD advice slips. And i send them bank statement with cover letter.

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
Sandeep1708 said:
In case of FD they may request u to provide transaction history. So u need to provide bank statement from which money was debited for opening of FD. Same was requested to me as i only provided FD advice slips. And i send them bank statement with cover letter.
Good day all . Please what is your chance if your application has been in process? Does that mean all your documentations are in order and you will surely get nomination? I can see some application were returned. Kindly reply.

Thank you all and do have a great day.
Please comment on this

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I applied on June 11th and yesterday I have been told that my application was refused because of:

Proof of language
Proof of funds
Need to get licensed in my NOC

Additionally they were wrong with my name and birthday, they put the name and the birthday of the other person

I was checking and my NOC (4011 University Professors and Lecturers) doesn't ask for license to work, and also I attached my IELTS result with my Bank statement.

All indicates that they made a mistake.

What should I do?

dkd2014

Nov 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls advise whether SINP will accept request to change in NOC after submission of application (i.e from regulated one to non regulated one - as it is not possible now to take engg in training cert from authorities)

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
SINP has revised their page showing the processing times estimates.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

kksem

Jun 4, 2015
Hi, My application status just changed to "waiting on applicant" but I get no emails or messages. How long does it take to receive correspondence emails? thanks.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
kksem said:
Hi, My application status just changed to "waiting on applicant" but I get no emails or messages. How long does it take to receive correspondence emails? thanks.
Did you check your email spam folder?

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
graphon said:
Hello everybody,

I applied on June 11th and yesterday I have been told that my application was refused because of:

Proof of language
Proof of funds
Need to get licensed in my NOC

Additionally they were wrong with my name and birthday, they put the name and the birthday of the other person

I was checking and my NOC (4011 University Professors and Lecturers) doesn't ask for license to work, and also I attached my IELTS result with my Bank statement.

All indicates that they made a mistake.

What should I do?
It does look like there has been a mistake. I would call or email them asap.