India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
sham_visa said:
In general,

How much time does it take for a reply from SINP, when you send your missing document to designated email id?

Is it 5 working days?
U will get only auto generated mail when u submit any documents to SINP. They will not send any additional acknowledgement mail later.

Further if require, they will send missing document mail if your submitted documents will found deficient.

MRELLA

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
[Good day all . Please what is your chance if your application has been in process? Does that mean all your documentations are in order and you will surely get nomination? I can see some application were returned. Kindly reply.

Thank you all and do have a great day.
Please comment on this

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update on my application,

I received an email today enclosed with a letter to provide an updated Proof of Transferrable Settlement Funds….
“These documents do not show the last three months activity. The date of your Bank Statement was for March 30, 2015. Please send updated bank statement to the SINP via email.”

I was in a hurry to submit my applications that time (in June 15) and even all my documents form were signed dated in April 2015, but they accepted it except the POF. But thanks GOD that they asked me to submit the latest POF and have given me 45 days to complete this requirement…

Good luck for all of us!!!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
HannaYanna said:

I received an email today enclosed with a letter to provide an updated Proof of Transferrable Settlement Funds....
“These documents do not show the last three months activity. The date of your Bank Statement was for March 30, 2015. Please send updated bank statement to the SINP via email.”

I was in a hurry to submit my applications that time (in June 15) and even all my documents form were signed dated in April 2015, but they accepted it except the POF. But thanks GOD that they asked me to submit the latest POF and have given me 45 days to complete this requirement...

I did the same thing . Very helpful information. I am going to send them the updated statement.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
HannaYanna said:

I received an email today enclosed with a letter to provide an updated Proof of Transferrable Settlement Funds....

I was in a hurry to submit my applications that time (in June 15) and even all my documents form were signed dated in April 2015, but they accepted it except the POF. But thanks GOD that they asked me to submit the latest POF and have given me 45 days to complete this requirement...

Latest means you need to send them settlement fund statement from the three months prior to application date to the current date. And the minimum amount should maintained throughout this period.

Good luck for nomination. :D

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@miltoncsekuet
Yes, better send your updated POF to avoid any delay….

@Sandeep1708
Thank you and sure I will follow that…At least I have enough time to request it from my bank as I am currently away from my home country…

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
HannaYanna said:

Cic update the generic application form IMM 0008 in april 2015, so i think you sent that updated form, otherwise sinp also asked for it . So pls check the form version and share with forum mates which you sent to sinp, bcoz someone sent old form and signed in march 2015.. His status is also in process but not received any request

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
Dear Friends,

My status just changed in process. I am 12th june applicant
I am 11th june applicant. My status changed to in process just after the month but it last for 2-3 days and then it returned to Application Recieved .I wrote an email to SINP and they said that your application is in process and the applications are processsed in the order they recieved.

Babloobadshah

Jun 13, 2015
Hi guys I am june 14th applicant.. my status is still application received when can I expect a change in my application status... any idea?

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Babloobadshah said:
Hi guys I am june 14th applicant.. my status is still application received when can I expect a change in my application status... any idea?)

Wait a week now they are working on 8,9,10,11,12 applicants.

HannaYanna

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
Cic update the generic application form IMM 0008 in april 2015, so i think you sent that updated form, otherwise sinp also asked for it . So pls check the form version and share with forum mates which you sent to sinp, bcoz someone sent old form and signed in march 2015.. His status is also in process but not received any request

This the version of SCHEDULE 4 form that I submitted "IMM 0008 (05-2009)E". This is the same form that I've got from the SINP Guidelines...

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
HannaYanna said:
This the version of SCHEDULE 4 form that I submitted "IMM 0008 (05-2009)E". This is the same form that I've got from the SINP Guidelines...
All other forms are old, only main form which is called generic application form, and is on the top of form lists in sinp guide, that was updated in april 2015. You are asking about schedule 4 form , i know it was updated in 2009. So pls confirm again!! Im saying about main form, where you entered all details like passport number, address, dependants details etc.

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
miltoncsekuet said:
I did the same thing . Very helpful information. I am going to send them the updated statement.
Hi, Can anyone plzz tel me what all proof of funds will be eligible for the same:
1. Fixed deposits : Yes or No
2. ePF : Yes or No
3. Personal Provident Funds - PPF : Yes or No
4. Savings account balance : Yes or No
5. National Savings Certificate : Yes or No

And also, if FD was done in last year Oct 2014 or say Feb 2015, will they consider the certificate dated Oct 2014/feb 2015 or they need latest dated FD certificates?

Plzz suggest!!

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Hello everyone,
I received an email yesterday from SWOASIScorrespondence @ gov.sk.ca which was a request for additional documents, enclosed with a letter to provide a copy of my transcript and my application status changed from "In Process" to "Waiting for Applicant." Before SINP EE opened I considered entering Canada as an International Student, so in March 2015 I requested a transcript from my University to apply for a college in Ontario; but since realizing I qualified to apply for SINP EE, I decided to put a hold on studying in Canada until I get PR. My instinctive reaction is to reply immediately to their request with the transcript that I have in order to minimize the delay in the processing of my application, however common sense tells me to request a brand new transcript from my University considering that it was addressed to a University in Ontario. I'm thinking they may question my intention to settle in Saskatchewan if I use it.

Good luck to everyone...hopefully we will get our nominations very soon.