+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Sorry to hear! It means your application is Rejected. You shall get formal email explaining the reason. Common reasons can be - insufficient funds or license required for your NOC. You can try other PNPs as well. All the Best!

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
I'm not sure who is the Admin for SINP spreadsheet and why accessing the spreadsheet requires a permission from him/her the data entered in the spreadsheet is a collated effort of forumites, Making the same forumites beg for accessing the data is sheer showcase of ego .

We had FSW spreadsheet and many more, which were freely accessible & downloadable to every one.

My Advise to the immature folk who is managing the spreadsheet " You are doing a good job by putting your efforts maintaining the spreadsheet, but you're not the owner of the data, also there are many other who could do better analysis of the data.It feels good when people ask you for "permission" it boosts your ego nothing else, kindly have the spreadsheet accessible freely to everyone , there's no logical reason to restrict access or protect it from downloading or copying it.

I pity on you "Admin"

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
dineshh.786 said:
I'm not sure who is the Admin for SINP spreadsheet and why accessing the spreadsheet requires a permission from him/her the data entered in the spreadsheet is a collated effort of forumites, Making the same forumites beg for accessing the data is sheer showcase of ego .

We had FSW spreadsheet and many more, which were freely accessible & downloadable to every one.

My Advise to the immature folk who is managing the spreadsheet " You are doing a good job by putting your efforts maintaining the spreadsheet, but you're not the owner of the data, also there are many other who could do better analysis of the data.It feels good when people ask you for "permission" it boosts your ego nothing else, kindly have the spreadsheet accessible freely to everyone , there's no logical reason to restrict access or protect it from downloading or copying it.

I pity on you "Admin"
In his defense he has done a pretty good job with the spreadsheet and we appreciate his initiative and hard work with it, there is no need for insults, that kind of tone only discourages people.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
caspik said:
what the status "Application Returned" means?
Hello caspik, would you be so kind to share some background about your application? When did you submit your application and what is your NOC? Did you miss any documents? A lot of us are under the impression that SINP would request additional documents or updates as needed. Your feedback would benefit all of us.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dineshh.786 said:

I pity on you "Admin"
The participants of SINP whatsap group requested the admin to limit the access because scam call happened. Do not be rude and abuse the guy who cares about privacy of other applicants

manvin

Jun 15, 2015
Washington DC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
dineshh.786 said:

I pity on you "Admin"
There is a reason why the admin did that and we people from the group who are part of it from the beginning are supportive and requested for the limited access because of the scam call happened to one of the applicant. So before judging someone, atleast give a try by asking in the forum why it is so.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
caspik said:
Definitely will update the forum as long as I get the explanation letter from SINP.
If you don't mind, kindly make an entry in our spreadsheet, if you haven't already done so.

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
manvin said:
There is a reason why the admin did that and we people from the group who are part of it from the beginning are supportive and requested for the limited access because of the scam call happened to one of the applicant. So before judging someone, atleast give a try by asking in the forum why it is so.
What kind of scam happened??? :eek:

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
dineshh.786 said:

I pity on you "Admin"
I agree with mapleback, Manvin & Russian. Admin is doing (restricted access) upon request from we all of forum member and he is doing great work. So lets support him..

Cheers

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I've always been reluctant to share my timelines because of privacy (also, I'd rather not let an immigration firm mine data of immigration cases), so I prefer this limited access spreadsheet.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dineshh.786 said:

I pity on you "Admin"
Thanks for your feedback, I hope you already got the answer why we restricted it. However if these member will ask me to open it for anonymous access, i won't mind it doing so.
I know restricting access will not always help keeping away all of the scammer completely but yes we feel our data is little safe now and a scammer or immigration firms will think twice to ask for the access.

Thanks for the Support Guys...