+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

evstigneeff

Jul 3, 2015
darklord said:
Hi, you need to keep the EE profile consistent with all PNP applications. For CIC, Network Engineer and Network Administrator are not same and so they are in two different NOC. And yes, all PNP's will have access to EE profile. If there is inconsistency in your application in EE and PNP, it will be misinterpretation and for that there is a 5 year ban. I do not know what you can do in your situation because you have applied to NSNP and SINP with different NOC's.
How do you think when they begin to retrieve the information from EE profile? Is this right after start of work with an application? Or do they assess documents first? I mean I want to make EE profile consistent with that PNP that will process my application first (SINP or NSNP). For instance, if status in SINP online is changed to "In Process" first, I will change data in EE profile to NOC 2281, if I receive AOR from NSNP first, I'm going to change info there to NOC 2147.

P.S. I sent my documents to NSOI in June only and it seems that quota will be already filled by March applicants. May be it's a good idea to count on SINP only and prepare everything for this PNP.

PVPCanada

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
evstigneeff said:
How do you think when they begin to retrieve the information from EE profile? Is this right after start of work with an application? Or do they assess documents first? I mean I want to make EE profile consistent with that PNP that will process my application first (SINP or NSNP). For instance, if status in SINP online is changed to "In Process" first, I will change data in EE profile to NOC 2281, if I receive AOR from NSNP first, I'm going to change info there to NOC 2147.

P.S. I sent my documents to NSOI in June only and it seems that quota will be already filled by March applicants. May be it's a good idea to count on SINP only and prepare everything for this PNP.
I don't think it is a good idea to apply to 2 different provinces at the same time. If they find out, you could be found ineligible for both under misrepresentation and banned from applying for a couple of years (misrepresentation as you are committing to reside in 2 different places at the same time which isn't possible).

evstigneeff

Jul 3, 2015
PVPCanada said:
I don't think it is a good idea to apply to 2 different provinces at the same time. If they find out, you could be found ineligible for both under misrepresentation and banned from applying for a couple of years (misrepresentation as you are committing to reside in 2 different places at the same time which isn't possible).
Many other people in this forum did same thing, and I'm not going to proceed with applications from several provinces at the same time. When I got nomination from some province, I'll withdrawn all others.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
gorot2 said:
Good day house,I just got an email from CIC about 30 minutes ago and I immediately checked my Saskatchewan status and I have been nominated. Thank you all for posting on the forum it has been really helpful, I hope people start getting replies soon as well
Congrats...... when did u apply for SINP??? I applied on 11 June didn't hear anything yet

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
mayurpatel said:
Now after getting nomination what is the next process ?
Can anybody guide on that?
Did u get nominated?

Next step would be getting an ITA and then applying for the federal part of the process

shelinkid

May 23, 2015
Re: SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network h

Hello Guys ,

I want to know if one could still apply for the SINP good . The last time I checked, the threshold remaining was 134.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Re: SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network h

shelinkid said:
Hello Guys ,

I want to know if one could still apply for the SINP good . The last time I checked, the threshold remaining was 134.

Kindly advise.

Thanks
May be the sinp is already full for 2015 . Try for next year .

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
No ....I have not got yet any nomination email.....and in my application still shows "Application Received" status....even though i applied on 9th June ....... :( :( :( :(

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayurpatel said:
No ....I have not got yet any nomination email.....and in my application still shows "Application Received" status....even though i applied on 9th June ....... :( :( :( :(
are you the mpatel in the sheet. ca you please update your application number using this link, we still have your old application number.
https://goo.gl/3z14qq

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
i already updated it....but it has make dual entry in sheet.....second entry is already showing updated things on it....

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
Dear Admin

I couldn't update my status to the Spreadsheet. It said "You need permission". Previously I have submitted my details. My status is now showing "in process", so I want to update.

Please help me to update my information in the sheet.

Thanks.

leonav

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2015(SINP), 24-12-2015(CIC)
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent wtih application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
17-06-2016 Submitted 20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2016
LANDED..........
20-08-2016
All those applicants who's status is showing "Application received" are in this boat?
Submitted my application on 7/7/2015, still confused whether I will be there or not?