Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
Hey all, i left my phone at home today so I'm not able to follow Whatsapp group :mad:, I was wondering if people with application status changed to "In process" could update us about their app number (except last couple digits to keep privacy) so we can estimate our timelines.

Thanks!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Mine, sento on the 9th, still shows APPLICATION RECEIVED. No email so far

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received below response for my query regarding not getting ny correspondence.

Thank you for your email.

Your application has been received and will be reviewed by an officer to determine your eligibility. We will contact you if additional information is required.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sanjeev31aug said:
I received below response for my query regarding not getting ny correspondence.

Thank you for your email.

Your application has been received and will be reviewed by an officer to determine your eligibility. We will contact you if additional information is required.

Would u like to share your query too??

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Is the quota reached for "International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category"?

Am yet to apply for this

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
sham_visa said:
Is the quota reached for "International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category"?

Am yet to apply for this
No one has yet reported that they are unable to apply due to the quota being reached, and since SINP only updates their page about the number of applications received on a quarterly basis, we have no way to confirm this. However, we are maintaining a spreadsheet though, we are making rough estimates based on the application numbers issued. So please hurry with your application. Bare in mind that it is possible to email them additional documents, as they may make these requests at a future date.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
I will try completing this submission today.

There are federal forms requested in addition to provincial forms:
1) additional_family_info
2) IMM0008_app_form
3) schedule_4
4) schedule_A_background_declaration
5) supplementary_info_your_travel document

In addition to filling these above 5 forms, DO i need to take print out, sign it and then scan it?
Because this is taking more time for me.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
sham_visa said:
Do I need to sign the federal forms uploading it?
Print, sign, scan, upload.

sweetmann

Jun 22, 2015
Thanks abyurla,

Need some clarification on the below things:--

1.What to write here---a)work exp during most recent five yrs
b)work exp during six to ten years..

My work exp are as follows..its been more than 3 years in current company and i joined on Dec 2011
previously worked on other company from apr 2007 to oct 2011--almost 4 year..

2) Settlement destination-->settlement dest in sk--i put saskatoon--hope it would be fine

3) In settlement funds---institutiuion name?---i suppose bank name
what is date for conversion?
total dollar amount in foreign curreny--is it indian rupee?

4) generic application form for canada---first we need to get print out and then sign and then scanned,right?

5)Do we need to fill statutary declaration of common law union? I am married,still we need to fill it?

6) In schedule 4 economic classes--provincial nominee-->again we need to take print out and all but please tell what to fill in
which provinicial govt has nominated you? and provincial stream/category?

7)federal forms and documents-translator affidavit---need to attached marriage certificate if that is in hindi

8)do we need to fill-IMM 5475 - Authority to Release Personal Information?

9)do we need to fill Schedule a form for background?

10)while creating settlement plan---i go to living in country but after putting outside canada ,no next tab comes and i am not able to generate it..what to do?

I know these might be silly questions but need clarification.

Thanks in advance
Manju

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Would u like to share your query too??
I already mentioned, query was regarding not getting any correspondence whether my file is being accepted/received or not.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please find response in Red.

sweetmann said:
Thanks abyurla,

Need some clarification on the below things:--

1.What to write here---a)work exp during most recent five yrs
b)work exp during six to ten years..

My work exp are as follows..its been more than 3 years in current company and i joined on Dec 2011
previously worked on other company from apr 2007 to oct 2011--almost 4 year..

(A) WORK EXPERIENCE DURING THE MOST RECENT FIVE YEARS PRIOR TO APPLICATION >> 5 years >> from June 2010 to June 2015 you will get 10 points

(B) WORK EXPERIENCE DURING THE SIX TO TEN YEAR PERIOD PRIOR TO APPLICATION >> 3 years >> from Apr 2007 to May 2010 you will get 3 points.
Total point you can claim is 13.

2) Settlement destination-->settlement dest in sk--i put saskatoon--hope it would be fine/ OK

3) In settlement funds---institutiuion name?---i suppose bank name/ Bank Name
what is date for conversion? / Current Date/get CAD to INR conversion
total dollar amount in foreign curreny--is it indian rupee? /Yes INR

4) generic application form for canada---first we need to get print out and then sign and then scanned,right? / You need to fill all required forms first then take the printout, Sign them and Scan them, then upload them at respective place.

5)Do we need to fill statutary declaration of common law union? I am married,still we need to fill it? / No Need

6) In schedule 4 economic classes--provincial nominee-->again we need to take print out and all but please tell what to fill in
which provinicial govt has nominated you? and provincial stream/category?/ Put NONE and N/A, if you dont have any nomination

7)federal forms and documents-translator affidavit---need to attached marriage certificate if that is in hindi / if any required document not in English, you need to get a translated copy of that document and also a affidavit, you need to attach, Original copy, Translated copy and that affidavit

8)do we need to fill-IMM 5475 - Authority to Release Personal Information? / No, if you are not using any representative

9)do we need to fill Schedule a form for background? / YES

10)while creating settlement plan---i go to living in country but after putting outside canada ,no next tab comes and i am not able to generate it..what to do?

There should be further question after answering that question, You need to click next button after answering each question, also make sure your browser is compatible, try using chrome.

I know these might be silly questions but need clarification.

Thanks in advance
Manju

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Recent, June 23rd news release on Sask Express Entry on Sask government website
Home>Government>News Media>SASKATCHEWAN EXPRESS ENTRY FOR SKILLED IMMIGRANTS LAUNCHED

I assume they are referring to the opening of the Express category on the 8th and not to a new online system?

Release indicates that process may not be straight first come-first-serve. Accept 1000 applications and select 775. Or accept more than a 1000 to get 1000 eligible applications and then select 775

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I need help.
my translator has not filled and affidavit like seskatchewn affidavit before. would you please tell me what he must write in fellow gaps.. tnx

1.I gained my understanding of the _______ language from _______.

2.I declare that the contents of the document are the same as the contents of the________ document.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
I just submitted my application for " International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category"

I see a message:

Status
Application Received

with aplication number 1095***